VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:02:00 11/08/06 Wed
Author: Jay
Subject: Hi everyone!

I've been too busy to read or post much, lately. Outside of my regular life, my only indulgence in politics has been to vote and to share some correspondence with my fellow high preist and former IRS appeals agent. Regarding the Aaron Russo film that I posted, I sent him the link and it basically went about as poorly as it could have. He was pretty upset by the film which he said was a bunch of hogwash, refused to answer the same questions that were brought up in the film and basically inivted me to try to take on the IRS and see how long it takes me to end up in prison. Needless to say, it was a cold response. He admitted to not even watching much of the movie because he hates people with that mindset. If anyone is interested, I'll share the correspondence that I had with him.

I'm feeling mixed on the day after elections. I'm thrilled that the Republicans got their butts kicked, and kicked big time. I'm even more thrilled that Donald Rumsfeld has stepped down. Is there any doubt how most Americans feel about Bush's immoral, illegal war? In my opinion, the individual state elections were a response to Bush, not necessarily a reflection on the individual races or candidates. Republican is a four letter word this year. And it will be for a long time, at least until the Democrats screw everything up, which, given enough time, they will. I'm not thrilled about the Democrats having control of one, if not both houses, but a change was needed. I just hope there are enough Democrats with the backbone to reopen 9/11 and review intelligence files regarding the war.

Regarding Hussein, I'm not happy about anyone having to hang, but he probably got what he desserved, regardless of the rules of law that were totally ignored. We have enough problems in our own backyard . . . what they do with Hussein is their business.

I'm for pulling out of Iraq and putting Bush on trial for his own war crimes. Hussein's atrocities pale in comparison to Bush's, in my opinion. At least, if body counts mean anything.

Jay

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.