|Subject: Were the results read backwards?|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 25, 05:12:29pm
Kathleen Masek's talent was not among the strongest of the top 10. Her answer was the worst of the final five. Her dress was just not attractive and didn't flatter her gorgeous figure. Beautiful swimsuit body, but not a prelim winner. So I'm just scratching my head as to how she accumulated the most points to win the pageant. I truly apologize to Kathleen and her family and I hate to be a buzzkill on what must be a great moment for them, but I have to ask if this win really reflects positively on our program or on the judges' ability to do their jobs. She was not the strongest contestant on that stage tonight, not even close.
Those of you in the audience tonight who thought Kathleen was #1... please, let me know what you saw, that I didn't see! I am all ears.
I know many of you will write off this post as "just another negative Maryland fan" but I'm just confused.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- I think they were and if I were the other girls I would definitely want something done to get to the bottom of this. There's no way Kathleen deserved to win. I'm over this political mess. (NT) -- Ugh, Sunday, June 25, 06:07:22pm
- Re: That talent was an embarrasment to the system. -- guess how many jaws were dropped tonight?, Sunday, June 25, 07:31:06pm
- Re: Were the results read backwards? -- I agree with you!, Monday, June 26, 12:31:19am
- I'm sorry for all the women who continue to compete here, but if you haven't won yet you won't. The results aren't fair and never will be. Sherry's emphasis is on beauty, how she perceives it and who she wants to represent MD. She doesn't care about talent in the least, last year proved that, and I guess now we can add interview. Don't bother trying to complain or get a straight answer because you won't. Until you can get a look into the scores they're going to keep doing this, but even when you do it won't change anything, it will just validate what you thought all along, trust me ;) (NT) -- ., Monday, June 26, 12:41:03am
- Re: Were the results read backwards? -- H. Hetaki (Confused), Monday, June 26, 01:01:13am
- Re: I agree with a poster above: I feel sorry for the girls who keep coming back! -- They lost my respect!!!, Monday, June 26, 03:04:12am
- Typically, the contestants come up in the order they are called from the lineup in for this is the order on the judging sheet. If you notice the question order was different then the callout; and Powell even stumbled with Rachel calling by a different name. It seems there is a huge mixup in the scoring. -- Not in any Camp, Monday, June 26, 03:24:13am
- Re: Were the results read backwards? -- paggirl97 (sorry maryland), Monday, June 26, 04:45:41am
- Re: Hannah was worthy, people barely said anything when she won. She had it all! -- Disappointed with the system!, Monday, June 26, 05:20:52am
- Re: Were the results read backwards? -- I'm very disappointed in both Titleholders winners, Monday, June 26, 05:23:45am
- Re: Were the results read backwards? -- How can Shea, double prelim winner AND OVERALL INTERVIEW not place at least 1st ru!? Not to mention Morgan and Rachel who won Prelims placing at the bottom of the top 5..., Monday, June 26, 05:35:09am
- Mathematically it looks fishy the new title holder won. I'd demand an audit. (NT) -- Another clapper, Monday, June 26, 05:39:33am
- Only thing judges got right was Teen winner. Very well deserved. Chloe could be a few Teen who could win Miss. (NT) -- Happy for Teen winner., Monday, June 26, 05:44:40am
- I've seen a lot of the same "Maryland people are never happy" but I haven't seen one person able to defend the judges' choice. There are many informed, pageant-educated people who read this forum. Could someone please explain what the judges saw?? Because I am having a hard time just accepting the winner. Seems very very fishy. (NT) -- ..., Monday, June 26, 06:13:31am
- Not a supporter or hater; many say Sherry choses the winner ahead of time. Not sure on this one, knowing this I keep looking towards her and when top 5 came out she looked as confused as everyone else as if someone else should be there. Then after the announcement she was not happy and did not seem to welcome her as she did with Hannah last year. (NT) -- ????, Monday, June 26, 10:52:05am
- 2018 FINAL Decision -- Mr. H. HETAKI (FOCUSED), Tuesday, June 27, 01:51:34am