|Subject: Lowdown on Miss Baltimore|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 12, 03:22:24pm
Just my thoughts on the winners and standouts in the Miss division. I sat in the audience and all the ladies were fabulous.
Katelyn: She was stunning on stage and had the top interview score so seems to be very well spoken and will represent Baltimore well.
Kendall: I thought Kendall came from left field with the win, but regardless she performed well.
Destiny: I heard she previously competed in USA, not sure if her look is strictly USA or how well she will transition to the Miss America system. Her voice is a little too scoopy and strained for my taste, but it is decent and pleasant.
Katerina: She had the best voice of the group. She has extreme potential and has shown this as she has been top 10 at Miss MD already. I think she needs to work on a more confident precense on stage in areas other than talent.
Taylor (Lokey): Love her baton twirling routine. She is always very polished but sometimes I wonder if she's a little too polished...? She needs a little spunk and something to make her stand out more. Surprised she hasn't wln a title yet this season.
Cynthia: Her talent clearly makes her stand out and I love the instrument switch. Swimsuit body needs some work (not calling her fat at all but she needs some toning) She has all the basics on stage but needs to polish them.
Shea: Shea is beautiful! She has a good voice but nothing special. Love her spunk on stage during swimsuit.
My take on tonight. Feel free to agree/disagree
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- Seems pretty accurate. I think all the titleholders will represent the organization well (NT) -- Congrats ladies!, Monday, January 12, 03:27:58pm
- Kendall had the strongest talent of the three winners (NT) -- Loved her dance, Monday, January 12, 03:46:05pm
- Re: Lowdown on Miss Baltimore -- MAO Follower, Monday, January 12, 03:51:01pm
- Different Thoughts -- Click In, Monday, January 12, 03:55:46pm
- Very competitive group, agree with standouts, phenomenal. Some classic beauties competing! (NT) -- Hdxkjs, Monday, January 12, 05:10:37pm
- Do people think the standouts have a good shot at Miss MD? If they return, that is. (NT) -- Curious, Monday, January 12, 05:15:13pm
- If having experience and being polished is why Lokey hasn't won yet, then that would be a real shame. (NT) -- Would like to see her win, Tuesday, January 13, 12:48:40am
- Title holders and runner ups deserved their spots - Judges were precise -- Former National, State and Current Local Titleholder, Tuesday, January 13, 02:04:07am
- Anne Arundel Teen and Anne Arundel Miss Critiques -- audience member, Tuesday, January 13, 02:39:37am
- I heard that the director wanted strong interviews and that's exactly what she got. -- -- (Interview is the most important), Tuesday, January 13, 07:40:04am
- i think if ford, louis and sullivan got some coaching to polish up they'd. be strong contenders. lots of potential there (NT) -- former contestant, Tuesday, January 13, 01:24:58pm
- I wonder if the unpredictable local results will be an indicator of how states will go (NT) -- Hm, Tuesday, January 13, 06:04:14pm
- it surprises me that Katerina is in the same sorority that Miss America was in when she hazed...doesn't this seem to question moral integrity somewhat? Or at the least it doesn't look very good. (NT) -- Thoughtful, Tuesday, January 13, 07:38:26pm
- Re: it surprises me that Katerina is in the same sorority that Miss America was in when she hazed...doesn't this seem to question moral integrity somewhat? Or at the least it doesn't look very good. -- Neutral, Tuesday, January 13, 11:22:36pm
- Whoever posted this is obviously not familiar with Panhellenic sororities. Alpha Phi, which Katerina, Kira and Joanna Guy are in, is one of the top nationally ranked sororities + is very selective and raises millions of dollars for heart disease prevention and many charities. Hazing is strictly prohibited in and those who are caught are severely penalized.. I think that's what happened to Kira. (NT) -- Post, Wednesday, January 14, 05:29:58am
- I understand that some people are starting to be worried about Katerina because she has extreme potential. With a little bit coaching she'd be a very competitive candidate for the state title. (NT) -- Viewer, Thursday, January 15, 10:17:16am