VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]
Subject: Re: Enga's cash in Simbuland

Author:
AMOTLS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Oct 14 2008, 11:07:54pm
In reply to: Observer 's message, "Enga's cash in Simbuland" on Tue, Oct 14 2008, 08:55:42pm

I hear by request the Governor of Enga province Mr. Ipatas or any of his fellow companions to come out publicly and explain to the people of Enga the K80 000 sponsor to the Chimbu Basket Ball Association.
I really have no intention in tarnishing the Governor’s name in such public forums but that nature of his actions (sponsoring of basketball associations in another province etc) cannot be left unquestioned. If this K80 000 is coming out of the Governor’s pocket then that’s most probably OK but to be honest, regardless, Mr. Ipatas is the Enga Governor who represents the people of Enga, his face is the face of Enga and such money being given away as sponsor or support or whatever, it is Enga’s money (so to speak – once the media has coverage).
Mr. Governor, prior to the 2007 elections, when you were spending such money in matters that were trivial to Enga as a whole, we reserved our comments as we knew that you were racing for the top post, Prime Ministership but now, how could you be continue with sponsorship sprees outside of Enga when your own backyard (Enga) requires a major facelift.
Every toea counts for Enga to reach the second stage of development (as never reached this point yet) starting from the remotest parts of the province.
Once such messages a published in our national papers, “Ipatas did this, Ipatas did that in Chimbu, Hagen, Popondetta etc......”, some of us grin with a deep breath knowing the status quo of the province which is absolutely contrary to what the media publishes.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Enga's cash in Simbuland

Author:
onogo pyak leyamo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Oct 15 2008, 11:03:27am

people....this is the true color of Iptas. when i read the heeadline, i suspect that it may have been to sponsor a WOMEN's team...and I was right. Dont you guys know ipatas?? this Simbu Ambais in sports have the right body so boss ipatas may have fallen for one or two or more of them and just wrote the cheque.

Meri em ya but he cant do that at the expense of Enga. Enga is bigger than him. pulis...yupela kiram na toktok ya!

Baenong pyak lelyamo!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.