VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456789 ]
Subject: To Freddie

Author:
Fr. Robert P. Laka, SVD (Phone number)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Jun 10 2008, 05:13:10pm

Freddie, Fr. Robert here. Just want to ask if you have your dad Jeffery's phone number(s). Just want to give him a buzz coze, in a few weeks time, I will be celebrating my 6th priesthood anniversary and I want to thank him for doing all the efforts he put in to make my day an event I won't forget.

you may send me an email.

cheers

Fr. R.P. Laka, svd

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: To Freddie

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jun 10 2008, 05:25:07pm

Fr. Robert Laka,

I am a Protestant of the Christian Apostolic Fellowship (CAF) Church (Pentecostal) but I would like to congratulate you on your 6th priesthood anniversary!!

I have enjoyed conversing and reading your may divine messages. My impressions of Catholicans have changed since I've met you.. For I've always believed that in Heaven, there will be Cathelicans, CAFs, Uniteds, SDAs, Four Squares, Lutherans, etc., etc.

We all make the Church of God but by your verbal guidance, you lead by example!

Best wishes and congratulations once again!

Stephen P. Kikala
TOKYO, JP

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: To Freddie

Author:
Fr. Robert P. Laka (Kaim Yakapen lelyo)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jun 10 2008, 06:31:39pm

Kaim, Steve,

Thank you for your salutations for my anniversary. Six years have been indeed blessings not only because I am a catholic priest but because I was able to meet and talk with people of different faith and religion. Their openness to dialogue with me had made me want to know more and appreciated their belief and worldviews. The world is indeed a better place to live, if only we learn how to live side by side with each other. Our religious convictions and beliefs will certainly unite all of us under one creator, making us all HIS CHILDREN, regardless of the churches we come from. With that, I thank you for your acknowledgements kaim Steve. Good luck in what you do there in Japan. I am looking forward to pass by that way in December, this year if things go alright with my travel plans.

Kaim I remain
Fr. Robert
Philippines

[> Subject: Re: To Freddie

Author:
Freddie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jun 11 2008, 02:14:34am

Thanks Fr. Robert,

Firstly my congratulations to you and for your years of priesthood and service worldwide. Well done!!

I will drop you an email with his phone number so you can call him when you prefer.

Rgds,
Freddie

[> [> Subject: Re: To Freddie

Author:
Fr. Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jun 11 2008, 03:09:49am

Thanks kaim. I'll surely give him a buzz. Have a nice day there.
Cheers
Fr. Robert

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.