VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456789 ]
Subject: Re: 2nd Witness confirms Manase Hijacked

Author:
Kandepian Wane
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, Jun 27 2008, 11:55:21pm
In reply to: Kandepian Wane 's message, "Re: 2nd Witness confirms Manase Hijacked" on Fri, Jun 27 2008, 11:35:45pm

Chicko,

Noel has opened the floodgate and rest will close in on the REAL CULPRIT -Manase.

This was further confirmed by the second defence witness yesterday in court box as reported in the News Paper today.

Whereas Chicko reckons it is hear and say, this will be tested in the course of the election petition court case.

We remain to see the truth being revealed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: 2nd Witness confirms Manase Hijacked

Author:
Ace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jun 28 2008, 07:16:44am

One side bribery!!!

The truth never happened that way as I have seen but I reckon NA was still holding onto powers that time that even the Defence Commander was still part of the team as every individual Kandep citizen have seen.

But I beliefe the truth will come into reality when Polye will be hanging with his lakaps upside down.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.