engan status quo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sun, Jun 10 2007, 02:27:39am
Let the facts about Pundari Decide his CASE:
- he was a first timer in parliament, made great impressions
- one of the only Engan MPs to have handled various portfolios within 2 terms, nominated for PM but declined.
- he initiated a number of development projects, including a number of community school and health center projects, donating cars to health centers which later become the properties of his own supporters.
- He used development funds to seal the Yampu/Wakumare Road.
- He built a capentry college up in the bushes of Kaipores where his mother comes from...bad location for a worthwhile investment.
- lost support from the Kompiam/Ambum people in 2002 so he jumped for regional, hence lossing to Tapi.
- One should ask WHY Pundari lost support in the 3rd term, and decided to race the regional. Facts are that he never did a thing for the electorate in the 2nd term, diverting all funds to himself and cronies. He does not have the ability, neither the capacity to forgive rivals and those that didnt support him, hence, he succumbed to some to his true nature..greety with money.
- he raised a court case against TAPIs win, which he withdrew..very suspicsious circumstances; popular rumour that he was bribed by TApi.
- Pundari is a proffesional con man. Especially when it comes to money, he will give up the best Mono cooks to go for money. He serves pure rice without even tinned fish or meat to his visitors.
- he does not have any qualifications in any field, except that he knows how to operate as a bank teller, hence dealing with money.
Look at Leo Mandeakali. Pundari and him, they are both from the Malipin tribe and from the small clan of Wailuni. Mandeakali is a credible man of his own, an accountant by proffession. The way I see him, (i am not a supporter of Mandeakali) personaly, he is one of those real and geuine people we should be considering, rather than people like Pundari, whom we know his character already, and his worth. What made him contest against his own brother is something that the rest of Kompiam Ambum should give due consideration.
in short, pundari is a very strong and devout SDA, and the unfortunate thing is dat he lies about what he believes in, and he is a thief, and he succumbs to rumours, he accepts anything for money...its more dear to him than Mono.Dont see where the people of Kompiam/Ambum come in? The reason why pundari never finshed his education in year 11 was because someone tricked him and said Mono is getting married. And so he left school.....and got married to Mono....but when it comes to money, even Mono doesnt count. The people of Kompiam Ambum? NOWHERE EVEN NEAR!!!!! just vote him in and you are giving the keys of the peoples money and he will do every deal under the sun to get as much money as he can. Whether if it means to turn down the offer to be Prime Minister as we know or to turn down a court case as he did with Tapi, one thing is definitely certain about Pundari - anything for MONEY(Koperalinya muripenge).
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]