VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]
Subject: Who is the Hot Candidate for Ambum/Kombiam Electorate

Author:
Omtange
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, May 20 2007, 01:24:47pm

I am writing from the jungle of Purari. Can someone update me about hot candidates from the Ambum/Kombiam electorate. Much interested.

Cheers,
PTW

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Who is the Hot Candidate for Ambum/Kombiam Electorate

Author:
kk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, May 20 2007, 03:18:37pm

The hottest candidate at the moment is none other than Professor JOhn Pundari. Go Pundari for Kompiam, Enga and PNG. We need this man badly!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Who is the Hot Candidate for Ambum/Kombiam Electorate

Author:
Sari Songster (We need this man badly!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, May 21 2007, 06:57:41am

Ooooh la laaaaaaaaaa
we need this man badly
writes kk oh so gladly
we need this man badly
a man who goes in to bat
for this cause and that
only to be bowled out
by Sir Richard Hadley
Ooooooooooooo tra la laaaaaaa

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Who is the Hot Candidate for Ambum/Kombiam Electorate

Author:
Miss Enga 2007!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, May 21 2007, 10:37:37am

Wire Ambum/Kopiam...the man!!! Dis guy is heating up in all places...Peter Wallus lo pyo mandip!!!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Who is the Hot Candidate for Ambum/Kombiam Electorate

Author:
omtange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, May 21 2007, 04:29:54pm

There was nothing forthcoming from the past elected members but when John Pundari went in he brough about lot of changes to the electorate has never seen in any of the other electorates in Enga. Though he presented Kombiam/Ambum in parliament, all Enga talked about him as if he was the Enga Governor. Into his second term all parliament was brough to their toes when from no way moved to become the Prime Minister. If it wasn't for few Sakias member's, JP would be the first Engan Prime Minister. Guys, we have seen his action which speaks louder than words, let put him back and see what he can do more for us. Go JP GO, you have done before and you can do again.

Malipin and Yakan behind you.
Omtange.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Who is the Hot Candidate for Ambum/Kombiam Electorate

Author:
Ybo Kiak
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jun 08 2007, 04:34:38pm

ahahahhaha, thats crazy.....crazy enough to sell your ass for that case, sir Omotange! It was not a few Judas or Sakias MPs you are talking about. It was he himself who declined to become the PM because he was atleast honest with himself though at the expense of this sacrifice, he became an overnight millioniare. ahahah, I was there mate! You just cannot blame any of the Engan MPs or Highlands MPs for sidelining. EM yet ya. He knew it very well, that he doesn't have the credebilities to lead the nation. The craps he brought forward during is first terms where good. Second term, he was feeding his tammy. Hence, he was ousted by the Ambum/Kompiam people. Not even a thousand votes did he got from his own Polling bout. Just because he talks a lot, you think that he is that clever. He is no better than a manus "garamut"! Because of his bank teller background, he was accumulating money for his kids coz thats the only way he can live up as if he was educated that high. He is just another hypocrite who is full of Blasspahmy.

I could describe this man to dust, but, well, he has a democratic right to contest so better let it to your brains to decide critically. See a this link http://www.voy.com/9785/5973.html

To my suggestion, we should go for people like Leo Mandeakli and Peter Wallus. JP can a third choice if there is none!

Em tasol na lets not gamble our guts because the a silly goat cannot become a leader of a flock of sheep.

Mono Akalingii kege nasilyamooo

Ybo kiak

Author:
KK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, May 21 2007, 05:02:24pm

Yes...JP is the man! We need him and that's why he is winning this GE. Go JP, we are all backing you.

KK
Poreyalin for JP.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pundari in the race

JOHN Pundari, former member for Kompian Ambum, is perhaps remembered well for turning down the prime ministership in 1999 and giving Sir Mekere Morauta the numbers to become prime minister.
Mr Pundari was elected the speaker of the national Parliament straight after the 1997 national election. He was deputy prime minister, and held various ministerial portfolios under Sir Mekere including foreign affairs.
He held the foreign affairs portfolio before Sir Mekere sacked him over the Australian asylum seekers issue.
He switched from Kompiam-Ambum to the Regional seat in 2002, and lost to incumbent Peter Ipatas.
“The five years out of office has been a humbling, learning experience for me,” Mr Pundari, now a candidate for Kompiam Ambum seat said.
“It gave me a chance to reflect on what I was able to achieve and what I could have but did not achieve. It has also given me the chance to reflect upon my mistakes and how I can better improve on those mistakes.”
Mr Pundari quietly nominated on May 7 in Port Moresby in the presence of his wife and children.
The National Advance Party, which Mr Pundari is leading into the elections, is endorsing 54 candidates.
“Our candidates have been carefully selected over the last 18 months by my tireless party executives. I believe I have a committed group of likeminded people who have the heart for the advancement of Papua New Guinea,” Mr Pundari said, adding that his party will work with any one for the common good of the country.
Having reconciled with political foes like Governor Ipatas, he said he was going into the elections “with a clear mind and heart”.
He said whilst many political parties were declaring war on each other, the National Advance Party was adopting a “friends to all and enemies to none” position.

From Today's National
www.thenational.com.pg

[> Subject: Re: JOHN PUNDARI IS NO LEADERSHIP MATERIAL

Author:
Annoyed Ambumvillian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 08:49:02am

JP squandered the people's money during his 10-year regime.
He used the peoples’ money to build up his empire in Port Moresby with a number of Asians - mainly Filipino SDA followers.

The terrible state of Ambum and Kompiam roads today are a testament to his INACTION and INABILITY.

I don't blame him because what can anyone expect a grade 12 failure (bank teller) to do? He has neither BRAINS nor does he has any leadership wit and/or experience.

I say John Pundari is a DAMAGED GOOD.
He is of NO USE to Ambum Kompiam.

He has a faulty and unsubstantiated ego, which unfortunately has been propped up by others who do not really know him too well.

A grand wolf in sheepskin. Don't entertain this idiot.

[> [> Subject: Re: JOHN PUNDARI IS NO LEADERSHIP MATERIAL

Author:
Miss Enga 2007!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 09:35:04am

Annoyed Ambumvillian, I definetly support what your are saying 100%! Ples, blo mi bagarap and my people and I are taking Pundari out for good! We've learnt our lesson and were not about too make the same mistakes again!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: JOHN PUNDARI IS NO LEADERSHIP MATERIAL

Author:
KK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 03:30:45pm

No-matter what you guys think or say, JP is the man and this time he is coming back good,,,just the dream leader that we hope for in this forum. JP is the man. Please refer to the newspaper article I attached to see what I have meant. JP is too good! Let's get this boy back in!

KK

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: JOHN PUNDARI IS NO LEADERSHIP MATERIAL

Author:
PW (The only action member)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 03:55:00pm

Guys, John Pundari is the only ACTION MEMBER we had. Soon after being elected he brouh much needed services to the electorate. What has the current member done and what did the former members done that we can talk and be proud about. Into his second term, he got the parliament on the foots when he moved to become the first Engan Prime Minister but for few Sakias Engan members this did not happen. Action JP, Malipin and Yakan are proud of you because you came in the right time when Enga is in need of good leaders like you. Go JP GO, all Ambum/Kombiam behind you all the way.

Cheers,
Malipin Parange
Purari River

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: JOHN PUNDARI IS NO LEADERSHIP MATERIAL

Author:
J.A
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Mar 02 2008, 01:13:21am

No!That's not right mate. Take your word back. People of his electroate are still suffering. What is he doning with all these government's money? Thinking of his own family members and doing his private busness. One day God will punish people like him. Wait and see...............

Not Happay
J.A

Author:
Another Ambumian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 03:47:23pm

Just on what basis does JP deserve another term in office.

Ipatas has been branded an empty drum.

Please provide the real substance of JP and prove the forumers wrong.

Otherwise, brainless idiots like him clearly does not deserve a third term in parliament.

Author:
Another Ambum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 04:57:59pm

Just on what basis does JP deserve another term in office?

J.PUNDARI has been branded an empty drum.

Please provide the real substance of JP and prove the forumers wrong.

Otherwise, brainless idiots like him clearly does not deserve a third term in parliament.

Author:
enga4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 06:04:33pm

John Pundari does not have leadership abilities. He turned down PM post because he cannot handle it. This shows that Pundari does not have what it takes to be PM. Further he has linked up with corrupt Peter Ipatas which does not make him look good at all. There is some shady stuff behind their 'friendship' after a long and bitter rivalry between them in 2002 GE. This makes me suspicious of such leaders who can easily give up or dispose of their principles and embrace a corrupt leader like Peter Ipatas. I would advise the Kompiam-Ambum people to think twice before voting him. You might as well consider other candidates who are more qualified and exprienced than Pundari.

enga4

Author:
Omtange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 07:49:33pm

John Pundari has proved himself to be a leader. From nowhere he contested the PM's seat but gave way to Mekere Moratau because of some smart Engan's who cross floor to vote against him, otherwise Enga would have the first Prime Minister. JP is only the outstanding former member compared to rest of the current and former members of all electorate in Enga. He delivered what he preached,lets forget new blood because they will not deliver. JP has done before so lets put him back. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
Malipin & Yakan 4 JP

Author:
enga4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 22 2007, 09:02:12pm

Omtange,

so what's with the Ipatas-Pundari recent 'friendship'? Rumours are saying that there were large sums of public monies involved in bringing Pundari under the shadows of Ipatas.

Enga does not need a leadership that can be swayed by the colour of money. We need leaders who are principled and god-fearing.

I just don't think Pundari should run for Kompiam-Ambum. I think that Peter Wallus guy had credibility and experience. Thats the kind of people that should be tested to see if they can produce the goods for Kompiam-Ambum and Enga.

enga4

Author:
omtange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 23 2007, 09:48:42am

Who is Peter Wallus, please advise his background.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 23 2007, 12:15:38pm

He could be one of the 35 candidates vying for the seat. Chase this up yourself with the PNG Electoral Commission

Author:
omtange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 23 2007, 03:50:13pm

Never mind, forget him cause he has no record to show. JP has been there and he has records to show he is the saviour of the people of Kombiam/Ambum. Go JP Go, Malipin & Yakan with you all the way.

Author:
MiZz EnGaN GeeE!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jun 06 2007, 02:59:20pm

AMBUM TAMBUAK!!! PETER WALLUS LO PYO MANDIP!! AKILDI MANDE KAYAM LO IP AMBUM YANDAM ENDHA YOW PWOLDI PETER WALLUS IPO PAYAM OP!!!

Author:
Annoyed Ambumvillian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 23 2007, 05:23:45pm

How could people be so DUMB and STUPID to vote for a BRAINLESS IDIOT like John Pundari?

He is a BIG TIME THIEF. WASTED 10-YEARS of Ambum Kompiam's time.

Author:
Miss Enga 2007!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 24 2007, 09:52:58am

Annoyed Ambumvillian..Its all about the money and bridery! They don't care about their land and development. As long as they are satisfied with what they have they will go for it..Em corruption stret!!!

Author:
KK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 23 2007, 06:39:50pm

JP is the man we should be voting for. He has experience and knows what went wrong. Enga needs JP and not PI.

Go JP...Poreyalin is behind you!

KK

Author:
Annoyed Ambumvillian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 31 2007, 09:49:02am

KK,
Do you understand what leadership means?
Please define it for the forumers in terms of "ability, foresight, experience, selfless sacrifice, intelligence, skills, and educational background.

Please tell us in one paragraph.

Author:
KK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 31 2007, 01:27:29pm

Who dare cares about your educational background. Educated doesn't mean that you will a politician..this concept is killing the development of ENga. Every Enga uni students and the so-called educated guys always wish to be an MP one day. Why is this? There are other ways that we can excell and have insight other than just politics and politics and politics. Why talking too much about politics on this forum?????????

You all get a life and talk about something else.

Cheers
KK

Author:
S apakali (Awain blut)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jun 01 2007, 05:07:29am

You are right, KK.........keep it up. Don't let any pet put your man down.

Author:
Enga tange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jun 01 2007, 10:52:15am

Pundari,
who the FUCK IS PUNDARI.

BABY CUNT WIT.DO NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A LEADER.

DOES HAVE A QULIFICATION...

ENGAN DOES NOT NEED MIX BASTARD LEADERS.

Author:
KK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jun 01 2007, 12:08:21pm

Enga Tange...such racial remarks will not do anthing good. Grow up man! Let the ballot papers do the talking! JP is only exercising his democratic rights. All citizens of PNG who aspire to be politicians can do so including you. So mate watch your mouth as this sort of thinking is killing the nation's growth...PNG is in a global world!

KK

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Who is the Hot Candidate for Ambum/Kombiam Electorate

Author:
MiZz EnGaN GeeE!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jun 08 2007, 02:23:44pm

AMBUM TAMBUAK!!! PETER WALLUS LO PYO MANDIP!! AKILDI MANDE KAYAM LO IP AMBUM YANDAM ENDHA YOW PWOLDI PETER WALLUS IPO PAYAM OP!!!

Author:
Ybo Kiak
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jun 08 2007, 04:36:27pm

ahahahhaha, thats crazy.....crazy enough to sell your ass for that case, sir Omotange! It was not a few Judas or Sakias MPs you are talking about. It was he himself who declined to become the PM because he was atleast honest with himself though at the expense of this sacrifice, he became an overnight millioniare. ahahah, I was there mate! You just cannot blame any of the Engan MPs or Highlands MPs for sidelining. EM yet ya. He knew it very well, that he doesn't have the credebilities to lead the nation. The craps he brought forward during is first terms where good. Second term, he was feeding his tammy. Hence, he was ousted by the Ambum/Kompiam people. Not even a thousand votes did he got from his own Polling bout. Just because he talks a lot, you think that he is that clever. He is no better than a manus "garamut"! Because of his bank teller background, he was accumulating money for his kids coz thats the only way he can live up as if he was educated that high. He is just another hypocrite who is full of Blasspahmy.

I could describe this man to dust, but, well, he has a democratic right to contest so better let it to your brains to decide critically. See a this link http://www.voy.com/9785/5973.html

To my suggestion, we should go for people like Leo Mandeakli and Peter Wallus. JP can a third choice if there is none!

Em tasol na lets not gamble our guts because the a silly goat cannot become a leader of a flock of sheep.

Mono Akalingii kege nasilyamooo

Ybo kiak

Author:
engan status quo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jun 10 2007, 02:27:39am

Let the facts about Pundari Decide his CASE:
- he was a first timer in parliament, made great impressions

- one of the only Engan MPs to have handled various portfolios within 2 terms, nominated for PM but declined.

- he initiated a number of development projects, including a number of community school and health center projects, donating cars to health centers which later become the properties of his own supporters.

- He used development funds to seal the Yampu/Wakumare Road.

- He built a capentry college up in the bushes of Kaipores where his mother comes from...bad location for a worthwhile investment.

- lost support from the Kompiam/Ambum people in 2002 so he jumped for regional, hence lossing to Tapi.

- One should ask WHY Pundari lost support in the 3rd term, and decided to race the regional. Facts are that he never did a thing for the electorate in the 2nd term, diverting all funds to himself and cronies. He does not have the ability, neither the capacity to forgive rivals and those that didnt support him, hence, he succumbed to some to his true nature..greety with money.

- he raised a court case against TAPIs win, which he withdrew..very suspicsious circumstances; popular rumour that he was bribed by TApi.

- Pundari is a proffesional con man. Especially when it comes to money, he will give up the best Mono cooks to go for money. He serves pure rice without even tinned fish or meat to his visitors.

- he does not have any qualifications in any field, except that he knows how to operate as a bank teller, hence dealing with money.

Look at Leo Mandeakali. Pundari and him, they are both from the Malipin tribe and from the small clan of Wailuni. Mandeakali is a credible man of his own, an accountant by proffession. The way I see him, (i am not a supporter of Mandeakali) personaly, he is one of those real and geuine people we should be considering, rather than people like Pundari, whom we know his character already, and his worth. What made him contest against his own brother is something that the rest of Kompiam Ambum should give due consideration.

in short, pundari is a very strong and devout SDA, and the unfortunate thing is dat he lies about what he believes in, and he is a thief, and he succumbs to rumours, he accepts anything for money...its more dear to him than Mono.Dont see where the people of Kompiam/Ambum come in? The reason why pundari never finshed his education in year 11 was because someone tricked him and said Mono is getting married. And so he left school.....and got married to Mono....but when it comes to money, even Mono doesnt count. The people of Kompiam Ambum? NOWHERE EVEN NEAR!!!!! just vote him in and you are giving the keys of the peoples money and he will do every deal under the sun to get as much money as he can. Whether if it means to turn down the offer to be Prime Minister as we know or to turn down a court case as he did with Tapi, one thing is definitely certain about Pundari - anything for MONEY(Koperalinya muripenge).

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.