VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]
Subject: Re: Job opportunities in Australia

Author:
Paeo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Mar 17 2008, 10:05:05am
In reply to: Paeo 's message, "Job opportunities in Australia" on Sat, Mar 15 2008, 02:24:15pm

Apparently there is no requirement for an English competency assessment, be it written or spoken. All you need is a recognised qualification and years of experience. I do not want to debate over a simple typo but if you want to dwell on it, I really don't care.

I posted this information for the benefit of the many Engans who do have the credentials to find employment in Australia. For your information, there are many Engans already working and living in Australia and in other parts of the world so it definately isn't a new challenge. Don't under estimate yourselves, universities around the world use the same text books used in PNG universities. In fact many of the PNG professionals who are already in Australian industries have done so well that these companies are recruiting aggresively for PNG talent.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Job opportunities in Australia

Author:
Deaf anate cannot hear correctly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 19 2008, 05:29:37am

I see definate instead of definite so often... it tells me much of the character of the writer.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Job opportunities in Australia

Author:
SB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 19 2008, 04:17:59pm

I can't see the relation between a person's character and a spelling mistake. It's seems you have a have a personal problem with this person.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Job opportunities in Australia

Author:
It's its bits dunno what about the apostrophe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 20 2008, 06:04:28am

It's seems that you, SB, have a huge problem with your brain. If you intend to write in English ensure you know the language; otherwise you make a proper goose of yourself. Your character is suspect.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Job opportunities in Australia

Author:
SB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 20 2008, 09:04:47am

How much do you know about character? the observation I make of all the comments you have posted points to yourself. It is obvious you need assistance yourself pretty quick before you end up in Laloki or Rude Island. Maybe the latter rather then the former.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.