VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: Karpa Yarka Leading Lagaip/Porgera

Author:
People's Party
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, Jul 27 2007, 01:29:25pm

KLagaipT3 & Naro...I am so sorry that Philip Kyakal is not coming in as our MP for Lagaip/Porgera. Boss Karpa is back with the help from TAPI himself. Long-live People's Party in Enga!

TAPI Pawa yah!!!!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Karpa Yarka Leading Lagaip/Porgera

Author:
inhuman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jul 27 2007, 01:54:22pm

hi peoples party or 16's party, who ever you are, This is not really good. Stop posting personal pride to hurt someone. This is not a good discusiion point. If you don't have anything to say, shut up and suck your ass with your figures and have a good nights sleep because yarka is comming to you in dreams to bring you back to america boolywood.....

oh ya, you might argue that forum is a place to express your inner ambitions, but there are proper issues to discuss rather than personel attack.

FYI, these two people (KLagaipT3 & Naro...)are family members of PK of whom you knowingly wrote. And the former, is his son doing PHD. Stop your fucking personel attack adn respect individuals. You can't lead the flock into doom with some unvisioned leaders. PK has just exercised his democratic right. Sapos yu no inap contest, yu will never so passim hul blo yu na stap isi.

Sori bro but I have to be arse, coz your point is not cul.

Well, I'm not from that electorate but I admire great leaders and not dreamers!

cheers

inhuman

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
TapuMalo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jul 27 2007, 02:08:19pm

Hi People's Party,

Your leader made a public statement in the media before going to the elections that all Enga seat were secured....well the results are different to what your leader have prophesied. He failed miserably in his own province where he claims to have been given to him by his god. This make me wonder which god your leader is referring to and getting his revelations from. Be careful where you stand, you might serve in his god's service.

Author:
Naro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jul 27 2007, 02:42:42pm

Hi People's Party...can you outline you and your TAPI's party policy? I doubt Peoples Party has the guts and characters to form the next government. Morons like yourself and Ipatas does not have the calibres to be called leaders of this era. Ipatas can become the Enga Governor with a landslide victory but it is a sad day for Enga as the celebration of his victory will be to expand his empire with 'bigname' at the expense of the people of Enga. Enga is going into the gloomy days for the next 5 years.

For the Lagaip/Porgera Open, just watch attentively. Philip K Kikala will outscore Karpa into the final elimination. Karpa won't do well when David Ezekiel Peter, Joseph Waitea Kisikali, Sam Talepkali and all those candidates remaining after the 20th elimination (as per pngec.gov.pg).
Buddy we are not out of the race as yet so keep quite and watch out.

And finally, in Enga Ipatas himself will the Peoples Party candidate to secure a seat. PNG and Modern Enga does not need Ipatas and his so called People's Party.

Naro

[> [> Subject: To Naro

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 28 2007, 09:24:06pm

Kaim Naro

Your prophecy came true.

My hats off to you and all our supporters!!

Stephen Kapus Kikala
E-mail: kikala_stephen@yahoo.com

[> Subject: It's not over till its over!!

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jul 27 2007, 04:05:22pm

Listen sport, it ain't over till its over!! There are still 7 or 8 candidates left! Kappa Yarka is only leading by a narrow margin which my Dad will close in by the end of the day.

Just you wait and watch!

KLagaipT3
Tokyo,JP

Author:
Neutral Person
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jul 27 2007, 04:18:57pm

Well don't be harsh on person above (People's Party) as we have been reading comments posted here by KLagaip T3 boasting his dad. Sometimes try and be humble, let others praise your family members. At some stage KLagaip T3 was claiming his dad has commanding lead in counting boot and will soon be declared as Lagaip-Pogera MP. When your comments start annoying people, people will try to hurt you if the wind blows the other way.

[> [> Subject: It ain't over till its over!!

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jul 27 2007, 04:55:33pm

Was I harsh, Neutral Person (you don't sound so neutral)! Earlier on, I offered my dad's credentials over the internet so that Lagaip/Porgeran views may observe and make an informed decision, and mind you, I have received numerous favorable responses via e-mail from both academic and profession working class Lagaip/Porgerans demonstrating their support and vote of confidence in PK. I guess I played my part in campaigning over the world wide web.

As for the figures earlier, I may have been mistaken. However, I do feel the wind is blowing the other way soon, and I wouldn't start jumping like People's Party at this stage... Remember there's still 7 or 8 candidates remaining.

Stephen Kikala aka KLagaipT3
Japan

PS: I apologize if I offended you previously by my bluntness or shall I say, innocent portrayal of my father and what he has to offer.

Peace..

Author:
Malipine Onotange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 28 2007, 11:34:40am

Just received news from home few minutes ago that now NIXON MANGAPE is leading on some 12 000+ and Karpa Yaka second on some 12 000+ as well with difference of 134 votes.

For your info.....

[> [> Subject: Latest

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 28 2007, 03:17:02pm

Latest as at 12:00 PM today is that Philip Kikala is leading on 14,432. Second is Kappa Yarka on 14,272 followed by third placed Nixon Mangape on 13,388.

For your info...

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Latest

Author:
Q
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 28 2007, 03:32:14pm

Just a query, i'm sure it has been asked before, by why is Kikala running with NA?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Philip Kikala is the new MP for Lagaip/Porgera!!

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 28 2007, 05:29:24pm

Latest news as at 4PM is that Philip Kapus Kikala is on 18,000 votes and is being declared as the new Lagaip/Porgera MP. Kappa Yarka and Nixon Mangape both finished on 16,000 votes a peice.

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK all the of our forumers who supported PK in cash, moral support or kind!

As for those Kappa Yarka and Plastic Party (PP) supporters, TOUGH LUCK!!

Stephen Kapus Kikala
Tokyo, Japan

PS: Oh, and after the loong wait, I guess it's time for me to paaaaaart-ay!!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Philip Kikala is the new MP for Lagaip/Porgera!!

Author:
MuliMaip
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 28 2007, 06:10:02pm

Calm Down Steve, your father is voted by the people. leadership is something that can't be given, it has to be earned and I guess your father earned it.

It's oky for you to celebrate but now that your father is a leader, I guess he is the leader for all the people including his foes. It's also a time to forgive those that were against your father and work with them for a better Laiagam.

Remember, leaders cannot be better without a firebrand opposition.

After all, congratulations and have a good paaartay.....and come back in one piece, we can all work together to create a better society for Laiagam.

Kaimo

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Philip Kikala is the new MP for Lagaip/Porgera!!

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 28 2007, 06:31:28pm

Point taken, thanks Mulimaip!!

I and my father (PK which I can vouch for) look forward to working with younger generations such as Cool_Guy1 and yourself for the betterment of our people (the citizens of Lagaip/Porgera).

Once again thank you for the words of congratulations! I also thank ALL the people of Lagaip/Porgera both on and off the net! I've been waiting earnestly for the results and I beg you pardon me for my excitement!!

I've always believed that my father (PK) and I are friends to all and enemies to none. Now we can look forward to the NA led government (which my father chose wisely to join) to benefit our people of Lagaip/Porgera with REAL goods and services rather than dream about a "Little America". Let's look forward to pyrethrum and agriculture development which should create real incomes rather than to have our people beg for free-handouts such as free school fees..

With sincere thanks,

Stephen Kapus Kikala aka KLagaipT3

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Philip Kikala is the new MP for Lagaip/Porgera!!

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 28 2007, 06:40:15pm

PS: I forgot to add that in the end, ALL the glory goes to God, and I repent for my sarcasm towards Kappa Yarka and the People's Party supporters!!!

For your contributions or a simple chat, ALL Lagaip/Porgerans (or Engans) may e-mail me on kikala_stephen@yahoo.com

Mulimaip, thank you, and my sincere apologies to those who are offended!

Stephen Kapus Kikala

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: My hat off to Philip Kikala - the new MP for Lagaip/Porgera!!

Author:
Giptz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 30 2007, 06:37:31pm

Steve,

I dont see any reason why you shouldnt be partying!! :)

My congradulations to the member elect and I am hoping for a better Lagaip/Porgera.

Giptz

Author:
Cool_Guy1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 30 2007, 09:51:31am

Congratulations to Philip Kapus Kikala for winning the Lagaip-Porger open. That makes him my MP elect, and i really look forward to assisting him in any way possible to make him shine. I know Steve you will be behind your father, he needs the brains of our district and i fully pledged my support and assistance if there needs to be.

I knew he would come home, because of his popularity. I have seen what he has done at Aiyaka when he was the National Planning Secretary, and i know what he is capable of achieving for our beautiful district.

Congratulations once again for my newly member elect. I think, the people want quality leadership and they have clearly shown that through the ballot papers.

Cool_Guy1

Author:
Naro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 30 2007, 11:05:35am

CONGRATS Philip Kikala!! He is the man I was preaching on this net. I am proud that the people have spoken and so be it! Although he is allied to NA, I have no doubts that he will bring in tangible services to the people of Lagaip Porgera as being the MP for Lagaip/Porgera.

And kaim Steve...party hard! I will be in contact with you shortly.

Naro

[> [> Subject: Re: Karpa Yarka Leading Lagaip/Porgera

Author:
Congrats but
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 30 2007, 11:15:44am

The power lies with NA's Arthur Somare and corrupt Patrick Pruitch.

I just hope that the 4 NA MPs can strategize and play their cards well to land on some important economic portfolios.

Otherwise, tru tru meat em blo ol Sepik ya. Disla mipla save pinis - hence nogat confidence lo NA led Government

Author:
Cool_Guy1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 30 2007, 12:03:43pm

Very true. If you have read today's post courier, the old frog has been endorsed by the party to be the prime minister again. It is going to be another Sepik Tsunami in Parliament and public service appointments.

I really hope there is a move within the party to remove the old frog and put someone who is younger, well educated, proven track record in public or private enterprises.. etc..

Author:
inhuman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 30 2007, 03:34:55pm

hi all, WHERE IS THE HELL-LOOSE HAD PLASTIC PARTY "PP" , the forum topic owner went? GOOD LUCK! PP! YOU ARE THE PRIME MINISTER OF SMALL AMERICA AT IRALYA? eh ehe eh eeheehh.

neway, congrats! philip kiakala for your win. We need such leaders of character and knowledge.

God bless Enga and PNG.

inhuman

mendokaine pambarane is my name, steven!

[> Subject: Sir Michael assured of forming the next government

Author:
Pacnews
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jul 31 2007, 11:02:14am

Sir Michael assured of forming the next government

PNG’s Electoral Commissioner Andrew Trawen is expected to name the National Alliance as the party to be invited to form government, when he visits the Governor-General later this week.

The National/ Pacnews
Mon, 30 Jul 2007

PORT MORESBY, PNG ---- Papua New Guinea (PNG)’s Prime Minister Sir Michael Somare will be the National Alliance(NA) party’s choice for prime minister when the party is invited to form government in two weeks time, reports The National

Party officials confirmed this yesterday, saying there should be no confusion about this. As of yesterday evening, the party secured 25 seats, outperforming all other parties, and bettering its 2002 record, when it won 19 seats.

PNG’s Electoral Commissioner Andrew Trawen is expected to name the National Alliance as the party to be invited to form government, when he visits the Governor-General later this week.

A group of NA Members are camping in Goroka, and are courting independents and other party officials.

They are believed to be the Highlands bloc, who may make a bid for the top job, including that of Speaker, which returned Sinasina/Yongomugl MP Jeffery Nape wants to retain.

NA party officials yesterday brushed aside confusing statements that a deputy leader bringing in more MPs-elect from his or her region would automatically be the party’s candidate for the prime minister’s post.

Spokesperson Betha Somare said this was not true and against the party constitution because the constitution stated clearly that the leadership issue must be dealt with when the council meets at the party convention.

Ms Somare said between now and the formation of government, it would be “unconstitutional”to bring up the leadership issue.

Soon after his victory in Wewak last Friday, Sir Michael said he was confident of leading NA to forming government, for the last time.

Author:
Cool_Guy1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jul 31 2007, 12:45:01pm

"Soon after his victory in Wewak last Friday, Sir Michael said he was confident of leading NA to forming government, for the last time."

When would the last time come for this creepy old frog who is taking the country down with him. He does not seem to understand, foreign policies blurting out at any country that makes comments on him.. full of pride and an arrogant old man who seemed to have lost his vision for this country.

According to the NA constitution, the deputy leader of a region who returns more candidates from that region automatically claims the throne. How can Bertha defend her dad, when she knows for sure that the stipulated guidelines make it possible for Don Polye to take the throne.

I fully endorse the move the Highlands NA bloc is taking. Most of the top jobs are held by Sepiks when Somare is at the helm. He seem to appoint Sepiks as directors, chairmans, secretaries in all job. Even he seem to appoint his own family members and depend those appointments with the same old slang "they are qualified people".. what about other Papua New Guineans. I think, he is trying his best to put his own son on the throne before he walks out of parliament with a walking stick. If his son takes the helm of PNG, he will be as arrogant as his own father. Take a look at what he did to Digicel. He used a non-existant law (because the law hasnt been passed by parliament) to revoke Digicels license. This has ramifications, Digicel has every right to sue the state in damages. Such unruly decisions can cost the state millions of kina. So like father, the son is arrogant also.

I think, if the country has to prosper, the Highlands bloc should keep to their demand for the top post and dont budge at anything thrown at them. They got the number, and one of the Highlands Politician, in this case Don Polye being the deputy leader of the party, and the current Deputy Prime minister should take the helm.

Somare if he is a genuine leader, a leader with integrity who has PNG in his heart, should let Don Polye lead and provide advise from the foreground and groom him. Leaders who build other leaders and take a back step and provide assistance, are true leaders. Power hungry leaders will always cling onto power until death does them apart.

I know this is not forthcoming, with Somare still trying to lead the party into parliament and become the prime minister. Then in his comments today said he will step aside after 2 to 3 years after identifying someone who is capable of leading. That shows he has no confidence in Don Polye who has served under him for 5 years and he should have already known what Don Polye has to offer and has offered. I believe this delay tactic is to find a way to put his son at the top post for him to lead. I think this, 2 to 3 years will be taken to convince all party members about his son to take over. I wont be surprised, if junior Somare takes the helm.

Maybe this is becoming like Bush family tradition in US. That can happen in the United States of America, but, PNG with lots of pride at stake wont happen. It would only be Senior Somare's wish, but, it will never happen, if the other MP's can figure out the ploy.

I salut the highlands NA bloc to remain put in Goroka. They should demand the party leadership and remain steadfast.

[> Subject: H'lands to push for party leadership

Author:
Post Courier p6 31 July 07
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jul 31 2007, 02:39:05pm

The Highlands Block in the National Alliance Party campaigning in Goroka is likely to push for the party's leadership and the top post.

This is likely to be the case with them having nine (9) members from the region while the Momase region so far scored eight (8), Islands secured four (4) and Southern Region expecting to score five (5) with Kokori MP, Mark Maipakai securing his seat and was expected to be declared late yesterday. Deputy Prime Minister and Kandep MP Don Polye is the likely candidate, with him securing four (4) of the six seats in Enga.

This push is strengthened with the decision to base on the constitution of the party which says, the leadership of the party will be taken by the region that brings in more numbers after the elections. With 100 seats declared, the remaining nine seats are all being led by members of other parties and not National Alliance candidates.

The ruling party is also understood to have different camps with the Momase bloc in Wewak with some independent members, the Southern Region Members in Port Moresby and the Highlanders in Goroka. Mr Polye told the Post Courier last Thursday that the Highlands bloc would put up its hand for the party leadership and the Prime Minister's post in consultation with the other leaders and the party executives . He said, they would be camping in Goroka and travel to Port Moresby.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jul 31 2007, 04:41:49pm

I will genuinely be surprised if Don Polye becomes the next PM. He is still relatively new to the DPM let alone the PM post. He should still be an apprentice (DPM) under Somare. The right time for him to be PM is in 2012. Right now he needs to learn a lot in the next 5 years from Somare. What will actually happen, I presume, is Somare will become the PM and will sideline Polye like he did to Bart Philemon and other MPs who undermines his leadership. Polye will hand up being an MP in the government backbench.

Somare is smart and cunning. He has unfinished business to do before retiring from politics. His selfish intentions, I gather, is to prop his own son up to be the next PM and cement his family business ties in forestry and other industries in PNG that he has his nose in. Further, he will see to it that all the top government posts and senior positions are continued to be occupied by his political cronies especially Sepiks.

I personally wish that before this week ends a miraculous turn of events over the next few days should see Bart Philemon and Mekere taking the helm of this ship. A government under Mekere and Bart as the Finance Minister will really bolster the economy and might lead to progress in PNG.

[> Subject: Update for the Constituents of Lagaip/Porgera..

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Oct 02 2007, 08:08:24pm

Lagaip/Porgera is now to be duly represented by the Honorable Philip Kikala as MP for the next 5 years. A court case instigated by the only plaintiff (Jeffrey Salas) at the Court of Disputed Returns was dropped on Wednesday (September 26) in front of a capacity crowd gathered at the National Court House. Jeffrey Salas had openly admitted that the court charges were not of his doing but were pressured upon him by the former MP Kappa Yarka and his cohorts. Mr. Salas has sworn allegience to the L/P MP and has asked to be involved in his development drive for the electorate. (Hon. Kikala won the seat with 19,630 votes with Nixon Mangape second on 16,000 and Kappa Yarka a distant third on 14,000.)

Now, may I inform the interested public and electoral constituents that with the remaining K2.0 million that the former MP (KY) failed to acquit, the Hon. Philip Kikala has already initiated 4 major projects which are currently in effect as of August 2007. The PJV Tax Credit Scheme has guaranteed its long-term support through The Coordinator along with multilateral/bilateral commitments (e.g. ADB).

1) An excavator has been dispatched to Laiagam to build a new pyrethrum factory in Laiagam at Aiyak village where the villagers have evacuated hundreds of acres of land in anticipation of this project. Resthouses throughout the electorate are being identified as potential buying and selling depots of pyrethrum as a cash crop commodity. A foreign contractor has been engaged to build the factory, a move that will definately return Laiagam's pyrethrum factory from Mt. Hagen (transferred by the former MP Kappa Yarka).

2) A hydro-electric plant is being constructed in Laiagam to provide electricity to the local constituents of Laiagam. Mr. Tom Keso of PNG Power is project manager and is currently pushing for an architectural design for the project before PNG Power and private partners are engaged to take on the project. The MP believes that with the disruption of electricity powered from a distant Yonki, it is not acceptable for a growing pyrethrum/agriculture industry and local households. Besides local households, the plant will strategically provide electricity to the pyrethrum factory and other downstream processing factories (e.g. potato) that may spring up in the near future.

3) Waiyotos Top-Up School at Aiyak village is being upgraded to secondary high school status. PJV has already guaranteed its support to extend classrooms and construct dormitories and facilities to accomodate grades 7 to 12, besides the already-existing primary to grade 9 top-up education at WTUS. The war prone area of Mamale is viewed as an unviable place to re-entertain a high school. Rather the customary land of the MP is believed to be a suitable candidate for location considering the already established education infrastructures and law-abiding nature of custodians.

4) Law and order is a key agenda has a police station is to be set up at Mapumanda in Lagaip Headwaters. Furthermore, the police force at Laiagam is going to be beefed up through proper housing conditions, maintenance, and equipment (e.g. vehicles, fuel, armory, manpower). The judicial system involving village magistrates is to be empowered as it is to be partial to the local govermment and public service (according to the revised Local Government & Public Service Act) and headed by the respective District Administrators.

These are four key agendas the Honorable MP PK has already taken the task to pursue within 2 months of assuming office. I shall inform you more of the latest during the next proceeding months. Please feel free to offer your opinions and advises via kikala_stephen@yahoo.com

From the desk of the Open MP.

Stephen Kikala
Tokyo, Japan

NOTICE: This publication is meant to be informative and not intended to insight reprisals nor retorts. Thank you!

[> [> Subject: Re: Update for the Constituents of Lagaip/Porgera..

Author:
hehe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Oct 03 2007, 07:36:22pm

Why all the projects at your village???? Will this benefit whole of L/P?? I don;t think so. This is a sign of greed to benefit an handful of people from L/P.

The pytherum factory should be build in Sirunki as most pythrem products are grown in that area. I haven't seen any pytherum growing at Aiyak or down that side for this matter.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Update for the Constituents of Lagaip/Porgera..

Author:
Ulutange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Oct 04 2007, 02:58:11pm

Kaim K-Lagaip,

Hehe is one of your people and he is entitled to question your leadership decisions. Good leaders accept criticism. You are starting to attack people and even from day one up until now, you are still boasting your dad. Remember there are lots of engans who have same qualifications and hold similar office as your dad. Try and humble yourself. People hate reading family members praising their own family member. That's not engan way. We let other people praise our family members.

[> [> Subject: Re: Update for the Constituents of Lagaip/Porgera..

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Oct 04 2007, 03:46:00am

For your information, Aiyak is a central location for a pyrethrum factory that will benefit both Lagaip and Porgeran constituents. Pyrethrum is now being recognized widely has the key to generate incomes and vast estates of land in Kera Lagaip, Lagaip Headwaters, Maip Mulitaka and Porgera are now being tilled to grow pyrethrum as a cash crop. The people of Lagaip/Porgera already know the Hon. PK's strategies for development.

We view a factory is essential to process pyrethrum as a valued-added cash crop commodity. Processed pyrethrum can add more incomes to people's pockets. One pyrethrum factory has the potential to process all the raw pyrethrum grown by farmers throughout the electorate. Provided there is also a complementary banking and transport service in effect, the agriculture revolution will be in full swing as the people of Lagaip/Porgera can generate marginally higher incomes from the processed goods.

The people of Aiyak and the surrounding areas have already started clearing hundreds of acres of land in preparation of growing this commodity. It was a part of the Hon. PK's plans for an agricultural revolution since he was Secretary. Seedlings were to be transported but the plan was abandoned when former MP KY shifted the location of the factory to Mt. Hagen (which was a stupid policy directive).

I am sorry but Kappa Yarka, Tenda Lau, Mark Ipu, and all the list of other former MPs from Sirunki have failed to install any form of factory in Sirunki to service your growers. What makes you think the Hon. PK will set one in Sirunki now??! You'll have to bring your produce to Aiyak from now one..

Thank you for your opinion which you are entitled to.

Sincerely,

KLagaipT3

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Update for the Constituents of Lagaip/Porgera..

Author:
hehe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Oct 04 2007, 12:17:20pm

Why another secondary school again at Aiyak? We already have Sirunki High School, Porgera High School and Pilikamb high school which can be upgraded to Secondary instead of turning a primary school to secondary school. Why all these projects happening at Aiyak instead of spreading throughout the 4 corners of L/P?? Something sinister is going on here.

Why bother about the previous MPs? The current MP has to do away with your scope of thinking if he is gonna represent L/P. otherwise i see that all projects are targeted at benefiting one particular tribe or clan.

Forget about mentioning about PK as being the Secretary. We know how he performed and his reputation is known...you will never hide that from the elites of L/P eventhough the illiterates back at home will believe you.

Pair distribution of projects througout the district shows true color of leadership instead of targeting only households.

hehe

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Update for the Constituents of Lagaip/Porgera..

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Oct 04 2007, 01:17:06pm

For your information, resources are scarce, equal distribution of services is called for (Laiagam-?, Pilikambi High-Headwaters, Sirunki High-Sirunki, Porgera High-Porgera), protection of government assets is needed (pyrethrum factory is safer with the MP's custodianship), etc. Furthermore the pyrethrum factory is a single project that will serve most or if not ALL of the growers of Lagaip/Porgera. The project already commenced in 2001 and has gone through the phases of landowner evacuation agreements, soil feasibility studies, etc..

The projects have been evenly distributed. The hydro- and police projects will be set up in Headwaters, Laiagam and Mamale.
Waiyotos Top-Up School will merely be extended to serve the people of Laiagam. If you recall that Laiagam High School was burnt down in 1995, the Hon. MP had sought to find a safer and economical location. Where better than the extension of our already established WTUS? With the Hon. PK at the helm, Waiyotos or Aiyak and Walinland is now transforming into a Safe Zone making it possible for students from throughout Laiagam to attend. (See The National-Wednesday October 3rd about a story in which the Hon. PK personally diffused the eminent war between the Wapans and Komas at Laiagam. The Hon. PK has gone to the extent of making himself physically available to stop tribal warfare in Laiagam besides the Te and peace ceremonies is so famous for orchestrating throughout Laiagam. What more of a leader could you ask for?)

Think and believe what you want as the elite you profess to be, but if you are worthy enough, try and replace PK in 2012. Otherwise, you and your candidate will go crying again over spilt milk when "Pildipino" puts is stamp on major hallmark projects. It is those very people whom you labelled as "illiterates" who will return the Hon. PK if they are satisfied and feel the impacts from his performance in the next 5 years. No one cares about you and your fellow elites, though you are entitled to your biased views and opinions! The Hon. PK is not going to be a sitting duck like Kappa Yarka who was also MP for Morata.

Have peace and take out your yardstick to measure my words for the next 5 rather than to attack me blindly without proper consideration of the rationale beforehand.

Peace.

KLagaipT3

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Update for the Constituents of Lagaip/Porgera..

Author:
hehe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Oct 06 2007, 12:08:02am

Yes...I know from the core of my bones that resources are scarce. That is the reason why the existing high schools need to be looked at upgrading to secondary schools instead of pumping in more money to upgrade a top-up primary school.

Who dare says that you opinions are unbiased. You are one such a guy who is full of ego. No wonder people who use this forum tell you to HUMBLE yourself.

hehe

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Update for the Constituents of Lagaip/Porgera..

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Oct 06 2007, 12:53:54am

Kaim/Pima

My sincere apologies for the hurt I may have caused you!! I will express your views and opinions before the Honorable Member PK.. Thanks and no hard feelings!

Sincerely,

KLagaipT3
Tokyo, Japan

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.