VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: Congratulations to both Teams

Author:
TapuMalo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 12:40:59pm

Congratulations Chief for the win....though he is not my candidate for PM. I can't do anything, what happened was beyond my control. The speaker is totally out of my taste, he is the worst in the commonwealth.

Another 5 years of Sepik Tsunami in PNG. However, I don't fully know but there is a legal challenge on the legality of Somare as PM candidate, so the chief had to fend that off to complete his establishment.

I also salute the Chan team for putting up a good fight, they are real fighters and that fighter spirit will be duplicated within the PNG community. They have showed us that it is possible to stand up against the tide for a cause they believe is right.....and to me that is what makes great leaders. Therefore, in my view this group showed real leadership, never compromising, never succumbing to pressure, never selling their intergrity.....they stood firm, with COURAGE. On the contrary, I can't find anybody in the NA camp, I mean those lose cannons, with courage.....bunch of hypocrites, cowards and lunatics with no sense of purpose and intergrity.

They can plunder and steal resources and money......but we all die and when that happens I doubt their conscience. Dark conscience.....doomed forever and ever.

Blessings

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.