VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: Re: Enga Prov Govt and Elites team up to combat tribal fight

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Aug 23 2007, 01:36:06pm
In reply to: Enga Lenge 's message, "Enga Prov Govt and Elites team up to combat tribal fight" on Wed, Aug 22 2007, 10:37:42pm

I suggest capital punishment to deter those who instigate tribal fights. Obviously tribal fights end up ultimately in loss of lives. The state should start executing or hanging (whichever method deem appropriate for the crime) those who murder, rape and willfully destroy properties (whether it be private or public property) of others who sweated blood and tears to obtain it legally.

Engan Lenge, in line with your suggestion, I add that the Enga elites should form working committees that look into this matter. They should advocate and lobby the government to actually implement and exercise the capital punishment law that is already in place.

It's about time the state should fight fire with fire. Whichever way you look at it if such tough measures are not in place, tribal fights will continue to exist and it is already a deterence to foreign investment and development initiatives.

It's now or never let's get CAPITAL PUNISHMENT underway.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Enga Prov Govt and Elites team up to combat tribal fight

Author:
Kambi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Aug 24 2007, 12:52:18am

The issue of tribal fight keeps coming up and many people contributed to the discussion in some treads in this forums some months back.

It was commonly agreed in those treads that Tribal fight needs to be solved by Engans in Enga. Fr Laka indicated he was going to be in Enga around the Christmas period of 2006 and was willing to organise a forum or rally of shots to try and bring people together to discuss possible solutions on tribal fight. I understand it is a big ask but there are people back home who are fed up with tribal fight so will participate in a purposefull gathering aimed towards eradicating this social ill that goes beyond known history. I am a victim of this very dreadful social ill and I am quite interested to take part in some ways towards addressing it but the sad fact is I am living outside of the province and would not contribute meaningfully towards addressing it. I believe it needs concerned Engans living in Enga to get together to fix this problem. I am willing to assist financially if a working committee is setup within Enga.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.