VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: Re: Amapyaka Lutheran International School in Enga in abuse by warring tribes

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Aug 27 2007, 06:57:25am
In reply to: Lakani1 's message, "Re: Amapyaka Lutheran International School in Enga in abuse by warring tribes" on Tue, Aug 21 2007, 11:52:56am

Kaim Lakani1

I know you are from a tribe near the vicinity to where the tribal warfare is occuring. I am from Lagaip/Porgera, but I have great respect for the educational establishment (Amapyaka Lutheran International School) because I myself am a pioneering student during 1985-86, and 1989-1992). My siblings attended the school even during and after my departure.

Bro, I think the onus especially lies with you, as an Engan student leader to speak to our people of the Ambulin, Wapukin and Sikan tribes. It doesn't mean you have a commitment to all the tribes, but you should at least (via phone or personally) inform your people of the need for peace and security for the school. I love Amapyaka because I left it with so many fond memories and it broke my heart to learn that our library and main classroom facility was burnt down in 2003!! Innocent Engans and non-Engans have had to suffer for the local tribal warfare that has needlessly threatened the young students' very lives!

If I were the MP for Enga Regional, Wabag or even Wapenamanda, I'ld put my foot down to bring peace to the warring tribes as much as I care! But my Dad is only the MP for Lagaip/Porgera and I can ONLY advise him to inform Peter Ipatas, Miki Kaeok and Sam Abal to take this situation SERIOUSLY!!

Gibtz, you are an international student leader! PLEASE, play your part in however you can and inform us on how we can better solve this problem!

Your Kaim for Peace and Unity I Stand,

Stephen Kapus KIKALA
E-mail: kikala_stephen@yahoo.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.