VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: Re: Engan MPs tipped to get government ministries!

Author:
yoo-mange
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed, Sep 05 2007, 12:42:46pm
In reply to: Ulutainge 's message, "Engan MPs tipped to get government ministries!" on Wed, Aug 29 2007, 09:30:20am

Enga waneo & those support him...jst refer to today's national of what MP Samuel mentioned regarding the Moti report. Yu see...he is sexed up by Somare so he is just following somare's orders...i wont be suproised ig he will go to the extend of undressing Auther somare.

Yoo-mange

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moti not on agenda for talks in Aust: Abal

By CLIFFORD FAIPARIK
FOREIGN Affairs and Immigration Minister Sam Abal said yesterday that he would not bring up the Julian Moti issue with his Australian counterpart Alexander Downer during the Asia Pacific Economic Co-operation (APEC) summit in Australia.
“We will be discussing foreign affairs and trade issue of mutual interest. And as far as I am concerned, the Moti issue is a stumbling block to our relationship and it should be left to collect dust.
“It’s up to him (Downer) to raise it or not. There are many more important issues to talk about than Moti,” Mr Abal said at the Jackson airport before departing for Sydney for the 21-nation Apec summit. Mr Abal is scheduled to meet Mr Downer this week.
The Australian government was angered by the escape of Moti to the Solomon Islands last October with the help of PNG officials. Moti is wanted in Australia to answer child sex charges which he says was already dealt with in Vanuatu.
Mr Downer insisted that a report from an inquiry into the saga be made public.
Prime Minister Sir Michael Somare, who was implicated in the report, has refused to release the report, and had ordered his lawyers to go to court to annul the entire inquiry.
Sir Michael flies to Sydney tomorrow for the Apec meeting.
Meanwhile, Mr Abal said he would be pushing for a coalition to deal with logging operations and to promote carbon trading as part of PNG’s contribution towards the campaign against global warming.
“These coalition nations will mostly be made up of developing nations who have rain forests.”
He said he would push for carbon trading which would help villagers make money by preserving their forest.
“Although PNG does not have huge industries that emit huge amounts of greenhouse gases, we must also play our part by not emitting such gases by not burning down our bushes unnecessary.”

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Engan MPs tipped to get government ministries!

Author:
Enga wane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Sep 07 2007, 04:08:25pm

61 is right. I have got a copy of the moti report and found that the old man will be screwed.
so he will use our good looking leaeders as shields but again we must not get frustrated and jump to concluion by labeliing them with negative tags.
We must be patient. I believe that I own the future and that I and the other like minded future generations of Enga will deliver PNG from captivity and bring PNG to safety.
Only engans will make the difference in this country.
please,,,,do not cry over spill milk and just be patient until the time comes somare and his tool boys and cargo boys will be history in the politial book of records in PNG.

pls, always maintain the enga standard and stap isis

....just tok Wara..Wara...enga sepik na relax..

Enga wane

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Engan MPs tipped to get government ministries!

Author:
yoo-mange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Sep 07 2007, 04:18:16pm

Enga wane...this is much better than your previous attacks on me! Mend yaing andak sukul leyamop mend kapae andak lee da! Big thing is: we love Enga and PNG and want them to progress! No one is a pamuk breed in here as we are pure engan breeds here.

I don;t giv a damn shit to tool boys and water boys for Somare and anybody in thi s matter.

yoo-mange

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.