VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]
Subject: Re: Enga 1996 -2006 EMTV Presentation

Author:
Petrus Paeo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Mar 27 2007, 04:01:33pm
In reply to: Impressed 's message, "Enga 1996 -2006 EMTV Presentation" on Tue, Mar 27 2007, 12:26:16pm

A clear indication of Mr. Ipatas buying and using the media to gain popularity. I mean, any fool can easily be carried away by this, rather then looking at the reality. No doubt Mr. Ipatas had done so much for the school fees for the Engan children. Free Education is his weapon and that is his only weapon. Maybe the Green house or the so called Ipatas Centre is another project that he puts up, which indeed holds the identity of Engan legislature, although it is filled with his cronies,teaboys and grade school leavers, surely no place for those whom he had paid the school fees for, maybe one or two are there.

What John Eggins failed to present is the reality of Enga, the destruction of Rakamanda SDA station, the destruction of the radio transmitter station, the endless tribal fights, the stopping of teachers receiving their pays only because they did not vote for Ipatas in 2002; the deteriorating of feeder roads in Enga and the list goes on and oh yes, I forgot, the many young girls having junior Ipatas at every corners of Enga. How could someone paint my Enga with something beautiful while I am still weeping for Enga?

How could John Eggins be blinded by this reality we face now? This is a clear indication of bribery to have the media to be one sided, while in media ethics they should not create bias with the element they feature. I can smell fishy going on with the media and governor.

I am impressed with the good things being presented but I will be contented and satisfied when the negative side created by the Ipatas regime is also presented by people like John Eggins. I am not yet impress. Ipatas is desperate now that the priest will take him out.

Petrus Paeo
Ambum

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Enga 1996 -2006 EMTV Presentation

Author:
ssss
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Mar 27 2007, 04:15:59pm

The scenes presented on the documentary was HARD FACTS. They represent the figure prints of Ipatas.

Surely Peter Ipatas didn't tell people to get into fights and start destructing properties and other infrastructure.
The people themselves took them upon themselves and are suffering the consequences of their muscle flexing.

The young ladies are themselves to blame too if they're running after money. They need to put their butts at home and ignore inducements from anyone they see is not worth them.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Petrus Paeo (Weak)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Mar 27 2007, 08:11:35pm

Sorry mate, your HARD FACTS do not represents what Enga is today. Be realistic. Surely, Ipatas did not tell the people to right or young girls to put their buts at home. I would rather say, your argument is 10 years old. You are back in the 70s and 80s or even 90s. Be real, what can you say 'bout the deterioratie stage in Enga?

P. Paeo

Author:
Peace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 28 2007, 06:25:10am

Petrus,
Good points. Yes, Honourable Ipatas is a good man for investing on human resource development, but basic essential social services are underpinning Enga. These essential services are being compromise with Education subsidy.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.