VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]
Subject: Torato still prefered

Author:
Liane Onotene (Wisdom increases with Age)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Jun 25 2007, 11:03:46am

During the times of Torato's reign, our road systems around the province were by far the best compared to many Highlands provinces that I traveled to. I took it for granted when a PWD then came around Murip every 3 to 4 months grading the road and a rooler followed. The Kandep road was like a sealed road from the summit of the Liane Range. I now realise it was the provincial leadership that made this possible. I now look at our roads and lament, those were the days. I even know we had better services and had public servants who had very little political connections. Things have gone very bad in the province, when everyone wants to gain from Enga's big purse now. We need someone like Torato who knew the people's problems to be back. We need a leader that will give services to everyone without fear or favour, not to dish out cash to a few supporters at the expense of the Enga people. The people of Kandep are sending Torato to Parliment for the Enga governor's post.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Torato still prefered

Author:
Muli Maip (Yessss)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 25 2007, 08:18:40pm

Go for it Kandep, we in Laiagam and Porgera are sending the Man in to replace Ipatas. Torato is surely taking over the reigns, I am seeing it unfold right here at Wabag.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.