VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
A.M Potane
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Dec 21 2006, 03:57:54am
In reply to: KONAM KYAKA 's message, "WABAG OPEN" on Fri, Dec 08 2006, 06:48:43am

I think my dad would be the best man for the job. I know it sounds kinnda biased but well I'll vouch for him anyday.
Pato Potane for 2007!!! Too bad I will be cracking my brains studying out here when elections are going on. But if I were there my vote would definately go to him.

USA.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
Upper Lai
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Dec 27 2006, 07:57:50am

Anyone that is a close associate of Peter Ipatas does not qualify to be a open member in any of the electorates, they will form a formidable team to rob the people of Enga.

Please tingim gut na vote.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Ambum/Kompiam should forget Pundari too!

Author:
Enganominator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Dec 27 2006, 01:55:21pm

Why the sudden change of heart between Ipatas and Pundari?

Has Pundari been given a few quids from the Engan Treasury courtesy of the Governor? If so, he must be a wealthy and content man, to ignore the suffering and cries of his people under such dimwitted, short-sighted leadership of the province! I would advise Engans to stop the corruption and abuse of office through such leaders, unless they want extortion and misappropriation to continue. Pundari and anyone affiliated to Ipatas or his so-called People's Party should be NEVER be elected.

Say "NO" to People's Party, AND "NO" to Ipatas!

"Birds of the same feather, stink together!" Ipatas should have his party renamed to "Corrupt People's Party".

The National, December 27 (2006)

Pundari backs Ipatas’ PM bid

By ISAAC NICHOLAS
TWO fierce rivals in Enga politics have decided to bury the hatchet and joined forces for next year’s general elections.
Former deputy prime minister John Pundari and Enga governor Peter Ipatas have join forces to run under new political party – People’s Party – in the hope of forming the next government and returning the first Prime Minister from Enga province.
“John Pundari has been my great opponent, a rival who challenged me in the regional seat in the last elections.
“But Mr Pundari will now be a candidate for the Kompiam Ambum Open seat,” Mr Ipatas said.
He said Mr Pundari, a former deputy prime minister and National Parliament speaker, would be an asset to People’s Party.
He is now the chairman of the party’s fundraising committee.
“We are no longer rivals but partners,” Mr Ipatas said.
Mr Pundari said Christmas “was a time when people celebrate the spirit of love, forgiveness and respect for one another”.
“Four years ago, we experienced that, we set aside our differences and decided to work together,” Mr Pundari said of his withdrawal of the election petition in the courts challenging Mr Ipatas’ election win.
“Our people are bigger than our differences. Our country is bigger than what we might have against each other. Our differences have been buried. We are bigger than our small problems,” Mr Pundari said.
He said ending their differences “will foster greater benefits in the leadership that both will provide and work together for the common good of the people”.
“I don’t see that its pays to allow pride and what you think to break what you can do together.”
Mr Pundari said he did not see any reason why Mr Ipatas cannot become the prime minister and would give him all the support to achieve that.
“The office of the prime minister is of high calling and Mr Ipatas has every qualification and experience.”
Mr Ipatas supported that statement, claiming that he came through from the “bottom” – from local level government level to national politics and knows the real problems facing the people.
“What I can provide in the province and I have done it, I can do it for the country,” he said.
The governor said he had observed that over the years when others run the country, “they were not decisive enough”.
“I run the council for 17 years and the province for the last 10 years without instability.”
“I believe, I have the experience, I know what the people want and we will provide that after the 2007 elections,” Mr Ipatas said.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Ambum/Kompiam should forget Pundari too!

Author:
Miss Enga 2007
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2007, 09:47:59am

I really agree! Pundari and Ipatas doing deals of their own....Pundari has never fixed Ambum/Kopiam and neither has Ipatas thought of me.....Mi silip kanaka na mi less I'm going to give my vote to someone else!
I was going for my grandmother's haus cry to Ambum and instead I cried for my people and I!

Getting rid of those two men and I'm gonna start a new begining!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Pundari joins criminal Ipatas

Author:
Sinister
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 16 2007, 04:58:28am

I wonder if Pundari would mind occupying the same prison cell as criminal Ipatas

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Goood One - I wonder Toooo....

Author:
ahah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 16 2007, 07:25:46am

I wonder also....

[> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
A.M. Potane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Dec 30 2006, 01:42:33am

Upper Lai, I am dissappointed that you are riding off a potentially great candiate just because he is associated with the Governor. I always thought of my daddy as an honest upright person. He valued integrity and always taught us kids never to cheat people and be kind to eveyone. I don't know how many leaders spend quality time with their children everyday teaching them right and wrong but he did that and lived what he preached. As provincial legal officer way back (for thirteen years or so before going into private practise) he could easily have taken big sums of money and lose a case for Enga Provincial Government and split the compensation money with the people putting in claims but he could not do that. I know people did offer him the money it was only later that I understood the significance. Anyway, h said if he could be bought off then he was not the kind of person his children would look up to so he opted to keep his integrity. He said if he did anything wrong then it would way on his conscious and that his children would suffer. This forum keeps on talking about integrity and transparency well, I think my dad would be the most transparent well he always has been to me. You say he will rob the people of Enga but well I say that if he wanted to get rich quick he could easily done that a long time ago and no one would have known. If you still think that he would rob the people of Enga then all I can say is that if not for his integrity's sake but for his children's sake he will not do it. Those who know my dad know that he gets so much pride and joy from his children. He has always said that the sins of the fathers affect the children so if he ends up being a dishonest person especially if he were put in a position of power then we children might suffer so he will not do it. I hope this convinces you and believe me this comes from his eldest daughter and I know him quite well. I still think I would vote for him if I were back in PNG come election time.

Oh and God's blessings and let us all hope that PNG comes out with great leaders (the likes of my dad)in the year 2007 for an end to corruption. Wishing you and all the other web surfers a happy and prosperous new year from the good 'ole USA.

Cheers,
AMP.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
Den'Den
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jan 30 2007, 07:04:54pm

AMP,

I am sorry to inform you that you've slightly got yourself digressed. The reference being made here is solely directed to Mr. Pundari (that sick bastard) and not your Dad. I sympathise with you for feeling that way but in reality, it just doesn't eventuate that way. As your Dads daughter, you've got all the right to openly comment and nobody denies that. If you mean that your Dad, Mr. Potane is one of Mr. Ipatas's ally in connection with his lately formed political party, then I think your Dad of all people should know better not to associate with a politician who is profoundly corrupt. I know Mr. Potane is a very dedicated family man who treasures his family, and I hope God gives him the wisdom to choose between good and evil.

Den’Den

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
Aimos Joseph Akem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 14 2007, 05:00:36pm

I'm a Kayalu clansman of Last Market-Pawas Village and a supporter of the siiting MP- Hon. Sam Abal.
It would be better for those supporting other candidates trying to challenge Mr. Abal to give me some convincing reasons for challenging him.
I'm not saying he is the best leader but just wanting know your policies and visions. You must not just support for the sake of being a opposition. Since when i was young some candidates just puts in the K1000 to try luck every season. I think these luck tryers are bunch of political opportunities.
Better come up with soem constructive ideas, policies, visions and plans for a better Wabag, than just going to challenge.

Tongai Patange
UPNG

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.