VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: WABAG OPEN

Author:
KONAM KYAKA
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, Dec 08 2006, 06:48:43am

People, I am from the Wabag open electorate and currently living/studying overseas. The 2007 election is coming up and I want to know who is going to run for our seat. Please make a list of the intending candidates so that I may have at least an idea of how things are up there right now. Will appreciate your help here.

thanks.

konam kyaka.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
another wabag
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Dec 08 2006, 10:06:56am

Are you konam apulin or konam yandap ??

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
ANTON WANGAE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Dec 12 2006, 03:41:14pm

The most popular and currently heating up in Wabag District is Anton Wangae. Daniel Kapi and Sam Abal will definitely go down crying. Samuel Abal em suruk long Anton Wangae pinis.

One of em A1 Guys.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
Who is Anton Wangae?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Dec 12 2006, 04:11:04pm

Who is this Anton Wangae anyway?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
Teargun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Dec 21 2006, 07:40:24am

I am from the Laigaip District but I feel compelled to respond to the person who whats to know who Anton Wanage is.

Anton Wangae is a Civil Engineer who has worked his way up and has gone onto being one of those very few Engans to reach senior management levels in the Corporate sector espeically in big Multi National Corporations. He was the first national to localise the Operations Managers role at Mobil Oil New Guinea. He was being tipped for the MDs job at Mobil before moving over to Shell (PNG) for greener pastures where he was looking after Terminal Operations in both PNG and the Solomon Islands.

He has both the credidentials and Integrity to seek a political post. However his major area of strenght is his heart for all people. Anton is one person I have seen who has very little regard for his own position and can bring himself low to associate with the grassroots people.

Wabag district will reap big rewards if they do elect Anton to represent them in the comming elections. I wish I could vote in Wabag to cast my vote to him.

Teargun - Lagaip Mage

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
Wabili Kisanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Dec 26 2006, 07:33:05am

I have heard of this person (Anton Wanage) but haven't had the chance to meet him. You may be suprised but I heard about him when there was talks going on at my work place that he was going to become our MD at Habours board. I don't know what happened there but I am sure he must be one of those few Engans going around that could reach such feats. I would like to know more about him though Teargun seems to have given some good back ground information.

Lakolam - Upper Lai

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
A1 Guys
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Dec 27 2006, 09:28:08am

Bro, that's him. He should be the MD there but PNG politics had favoured Kepas Wali.

I can give you more inside about the man "Anton Wangae" if you are interested. My email: lawrence_kiak@yahoo.com

Catch.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
Wabili Kisanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Dec 27 2006, 06:12:22pm

Thanks bro, I shall email you on that address. Could you give some more information on Anton for the benefit of those that read in on these forum.

Cheers

Wabili

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
1 of A1-Guys
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Apr 11 2007, 09:08:09am

Per Wambili's request, here's the extract of his profie from the Enga Anjapele, 2005 edition entited " Wangae does Enga Proud" by Frank Senge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANTON Wangae has a countenance that can keep you at a distance.

The Sikira clansman of the Apulin tribe is a serious minded professional and, that seriousness can deceive one into thinking he is an unfriendly person.

Approach him or get him to smile and you can prove the saying: “Looks can be deceiving.”

For, he is deadly serious about his work and is confident about what he wants for the future but he is a humble and intelligent man.

This is the man who today is one of an increasing number of Engans who are making their mark in the corporate world in the country and in his case, within the South Pacific region.

Mr Wangae is today contracted to Shell PNG as the Terminal Operations Manager after many years with Shell and the other global petroleum giant, Mobil.

He is responsible for total operations including receipt of products via oil tankers from refineries, discharged through pipelines into storage tanks at terminals and distribution of oil products throughout retail and commercial outlets in PNG.

He is an enterprising, humble and intelligent leader with a heart for the people that work for him. His style of management is based on commitment to success with more focus on safety of the people and assets through flawless operations. He believes in sheer hard work, commitment and recognition on merits.

As a young graduate, he started his engineering career with PNG Harbors Board soon after graduation in 1987. He served the board for nearly 7 years before taking up a similar role with Shell PNG. He was a project engineer with Shell for nearly 4 years before taking up a management role with Mobil in June 1997. While with Shell. he was responsible for the design and refurbishment of service stations, mostly in Port Moresby and NGI.

His first job with Mobil Oil was the Field Operations Manager, responsible for NGI before he was promoted to Engineering Manager. A year later. Mobil Oil was the first oil company to promote and elevate Anton as the first national to localize the Operations Manager position, responsible for all operations in PNG & Solomon Islands after nearly 80 years of expatriate dominion. He achieved the second highest job in the company on merits and has earned a lot of respect and confidence from the majority of the national employees and management, until he resigned in October 2002 and took up the contracting role with Shell.

Of his work life, he has spent a total of 12 years in the Petroleum Industry and 6 years with PNG Harbors Board. This includes nearly 3 years with Shell on contract, 5 years with Mobil. 3½ years with Shell PNG, as a Project Engineer and more than 6½ years with PNG Harbors Board, as the Boards Project Engineer.

Anton is a registered member of the PNG Institute of Engineers, since 1991 and has practiced engineering since 1988. Of the 18 years, 10 years were spent on Project Engineering. Design, Supervision and Management while the last 8 years were spent on senior/middle management roles. He also served as a board member of the PNG Lands and National Physical Planning Board for one term from 2001 - 2005.

He is fortunate and privileged to have worked for both Shell and Mobil Oil and is thankful to the employers for giving him the opportunity not only to work but also to attain the experience and exposure in management and operations in the recognized international oil marketing companies.

After a good 25 years of studying and working outside of Enga Province. Anton will hang his work boots, when his contract with Shell expires in December 2005. He looks forward to a future that will enable him stay back with his people and fulfill his dream of becoming a successful politician.

Mr Wangae attended Wabag Community School from 1971 to 1977. He did his high school at Wabag High from 1978 to 1981 before completing his senior High at Sogeri National high School in 1983. In 1984. he enrolled at University of Technology, Lae and graduated in 1987 with a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Civil Engineering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[> [> [> Subject: Anton is my very close friend giggle giggle

Author:
Sari Songster (Tra lala dum dum tra lala)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Dec 12 2006, 05:00:25pm

I like the way Anton washes himself in the morning. His muscles ripple, you know. His teeth have a shine to them as he eats his breakfast, never splashing food nor does he sniffle when he drinks his milk.
I love the way Anton walks.
He is a dream.

Author:
APULINE (Daniel Kapi (DK) KING for ENGA)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Dec 15 2006, 02:40:43pm

You should know that Daniel Kapi is the King and treat to all the up politician.He can run for regional and he ca run for Wabag Open.

He very very active and king even all PNGAN knowns him who he is.

Author:
Sari Songster (Tra lalalalalalallaaaaa)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Dec 16 2006, 05:07:50am

Dan Kapi is a kind man who gave me a toea to buy a banana. I love DK [as we from Sari call him] and I will ask all my friends to help him climb the hill to his home.

Author:
Wialo Sakatao (The Grassroots Lawyer)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 23 2007, 05:54:16pm

The only Wabag Opens grassroots leader will be back in the 2007 GE for wabag open. The other Moresby mans already there in Wabag are actually campigning and paving the way for him.
........he is Mr. Wialo Sakatao. (LLB)
The simplem smart and stylish leader.
...man bilong ples stret
The Wabag community is waiting for him.

Apulin Insider

Author:
con man yah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Apr 06 2007, 09:42:52am

Is this the same wialo, that is having coffee with Samuel in the MP's office during the day and preaching at clubs to be challenging Sam Abal at nite? Please get real, we have better lawyers than this bush lawyer who is feeding from both rivals, Sam & Daniel?

If you did not know, he stole money from his peope and is living the streets of POM, never to return again as he's rejected by his own tribe, he has conned enough people.

You can ony imagine what is happening behind the scenes, if you are a professional suggest you support the right candidate, not your tribesman... think big picture, do not narrow yourself, there are other better engans!!

Author:
APULIN GRASSROOTS (WIALO SAKATAO)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 23 2007, 06:04:26pm

..............WIALO SAKATAO IS CONTESTING THE
wABAG OPEN SEAT. ITS 1,2 3 GAME SO NEVER MIND.
...THE APULIN'S ONLY LAWYER IS BACKED BY THE SIKIT AND THE TALYUL TRIBES.

VOTE THE BUSH LAWYER FOR A CHANGE.

THE VOICE OF APULIN GRASSROOTS.

Author:
Tru Tru Apulin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 23 2007, 05:52:45pm

DK as endorsed Wialo Sakatao for the
Wabag Open Seat.
Seat is the Apulin's Chosen son.

Tru Tru Apulin

Author:
pngean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Dec 08 2006, 03:49:54pm

Sam Abal will defend his current position.

Daniel Kapi might try again.

peace

Author:
Konam Kyaka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Dec 08 2006, 07:09:44pm

FYI, I am Konam Apulin and Konam Yandap. There is no difference kaim.

KK

Author:
Konan the barbarian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Dec 09 2006, 04:52:20am

And I vill protect my right to be whom I vish to be.
Vote for me and I vill be rich.

Author:
A.M Potane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Dec 21 2006, 03:57:54am

I think my dad would be the best man for the job. I know it sounds kinnda biased but well I'll vouch for him anyday.
Pato Potane for 2007!!! Too bad I will be cracking my brains studying out here when elections are going on. But if I were there my vote would definately go to him.

USA.

Author:
Upper Lai
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Dec 27 2006, 07:57:50am

Anyone that is a close associate of Peter Ipatas does not qualify to be a open member in any of the electorates, they will form a formidable team to rob the people of Enga.

Please tingim gut na vote.

[> [> [> Subject: Ambum/Kompiam should forget Pundari too!

Author:
Enganominator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Dec 27 2006, 01:55:21pm

Why the sudden change of heart between Ipatas and Pundari?

Has Pundari been given a few quids from the Engan Treasury courtesy of the Governor? If so, he must be a wealthy and content man, to ignore the suffering and cries of his people under such dimwitted, short-sighted leadership of the province! I would advise Engans to stop the corruption and abuse of office through such leaders, unless they want extortion and misappropriation to continue. Pundari and anyone affiliated to Ipatas or his so-called People's Party should be NEVER be elected.

Say "NO" to People's Party, AND "NO" to Ipatas!

"Birds of the same feather, stink together!" Ipatas should have his party renamed to "Corrupt People's Party".

The National, December 27 (2006)

Pundari backs Ipatas’ PM bid

By ISAAC NICHOLAS
TWO fierce rivals in Enga politics have decided to bury the hatchet and joined forces for next year’s general elections.
Former deputy prime minister John Pundari and Enga governor Peter Ipatas have join forces to run under new political party – People’s Party – in the hope of forming the next government and returning the first Prime Minister from Enga province.
“John Pundari has been my great opponent, a rival who challenged me in the regional seat in the last elections.
“But Mr Pundari will now be a candidate for the Kompiam Ambum Open seat,” Mr Ipatas said.
He said Mr Pundari, a former deputy prime minister and National Parliament speaker, would be an asset to People’s Party.
He is now the chairman of the party’s fundraising committee.
“We are no longer rivals but partners,” Mr Ipatas said.
Mr Pundari said Christmas “was a time when people celebrate the spirit of love, forgiveness and respect for one another”.
“Four years ago, we experienced that, we set aside our differences and decided to work together,” Mr Pundari said of his withdrawal of the election petition in the courts challenging Mr Ipatas’ election win.
“Our people are bigger than our differences. Our country is bigger than what we might have against each other. Our differences have been buried. We are bigger than our small problems,” Mr Pundari said.
He said ending their differences “will foster greater benefits in the leadership that both will provide and work together for the common good of the people”.
“I don’t see that its pays to allow pride and what you think to break what you can do together.”
Mr Pundari said he did not see any reason why Mr Ipatas cannot become the prime minister and would give him all the support to achieve that.
“The office of the prime minister is of high calling and Mr Ipatas has every qualification and experience.”
Mr Ipatas supported that statement, claiming that he came through from the “bottom” – from local level government level to national politics and knows the real problems facing the people.
“What I can provide in the province and I have done it, I can do it for the country,” he said.
The governor said he had observed that over the years when others run the country, “they were not decisive enough”.
“I run the council for 17 years and the province for the last 10 years without instability.”
“I believe, I have the experience, I know what the people want and we will provide that after the 2007 elections,” Mr Ipatas said.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Ambum/Kompiam should forget Pundari too!

Author:
Miss Enga 2007
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2007, 09:47:59am

I really agree! Pundari and Ipatas doing deals of their own....Pundari has never fixed Ambum/Kopiam and neither has Ipatas thought of me.....Mi silip kanaka na mi less I'm going to give my vote to someone else!
I was going for my grandmother's haus cry to Ambum and instead I cried for my people and I!

Getting rid of those two men and I'm gonna start a new begining!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Pundari joins criminal Ipatas

Author:
Sinister
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 16 2007, 04:58:28am

I wonder if Pundari would mind occupying the same prison cell as criminal Ipatas

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Goood One - I wonder Toooo....

Author:
ahah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 16 2007, 07:25:46am

I wonder also....

Author:
A.M. Potane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Dec 30 2006, 01:42:33am

Upper Lai, I am dissappointed that you are riding off a potentially great candiate just because he is associated with the Governor. I always thought of my daddy as an honest upright person. He valued integrity and always taught us kids never to cheat people and be kind to eveyone. I don't know how many leaders spend quality time with their children everyday teaching them right and wrong but he did that and lived what he preached. As provincial legal officer way back (for thirteen years or so before going into private practise) he could easily have taken big sums of money and lose a case for Enga Provincial Government and split the compensation money with the people putting in claims but he could not do that. I know people did offer him the money it was only later that I understood the significance. Anyway, h said if he could be bought off then he was not the kind of person his children would look up to so he opted to keep his integrity. He said if he did anything wrong then it would way on his conscious and that his children would suffer. This forum keeps on talking about integrity and transparency well, I think my dad would be the most transparent well he always has been to me. You say he will rob the people of Enga but well I say that if he wanted to get rich quick he could easily done that a long time ago and no one would have known. If you still think that he would rob the people of Enga then all I can say is that if not for his integrity's sake but for his children's sake he will not do it. Those who know my dad know that he gets so much pride and joy from his children. He has always said that the sins of the fathers affect the children so if he ends up being a dishonest person especially if he were put in a position of power then we children might suffer so he will not do it. I hope this convinces you and believe me this comes from his eldest daughter and I know him quite well. I still think I would vote for him if I were back in PNG come election time.

Oh and God's blessings and let us all hope that PNG comes out with great leaders (the likes of my dad)in the year 2007 for an end to corruption. Wishing you and all the other web surfers a happy and prosperous new year from the good 'ole USA.

Cheers,
AMP.

Author:
Den'Den
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jan 30 2007, 07:04:54pm

AMP,

I am sorry to inform you that you've slightly got yourself digressed. The reference being made here is solely directed to Mr. Pundari (that sick bastard) and not your Dad. I sympathise with you for feeling that way but in reality, it just doesn't eventuate that way. As your Dads daughter, you've got all the right to openly comment and nobody denies that. If you mean that your Dad, Mr. Potane is one of Mr. Ipatas's ally in connection with his lately formed political party, then I think your Dad of all people should know better not to associate with a politician who is profoundly corrupt. I know Mr. Potane is a very dedicated family man who treasures his family, and I hope God gives him the wisdom to choose between good and evil.

Den’Den

Author:
Aimos Joseph Akem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 14 2007, 05:00:36pm

I'm a Kayalu clansman of Last Market-Pawas Village and a supporter of the siiting MP- Hon. Sam Abal.
It would be better for those supporting other candidates trying to challenge Mr. Abal to give me some convincing reasons for challenging him.
I'm not saying he is the best leader but just wanting know your policies and visions. You must not just support for the sake of being a opposition. Since when i was young some candidates just puts in the K1000 to try luck every season. I think these luck tryers are bunch of political opportunities.
Better come up with soem constructive ideas, policies, visions and plans for a better Wabag, than just going to challenge.

Tongai Patange
UPNG

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jan 14 2007, 03:13:38pm

A.M Potane and K Lagaip T something...

I am ashamed of people like yous. It is an embarassment for children to BOAST about their parents especially puting in a 'Good word' here and there to make them look good. It will be normal and sensible to let the people of Enga to decide with their conscience the kind of leaders they need to lead them after the elections.

Enga is not like it used to be back in the 50s or 60s when most of the families are uneducated and a few well off families can dominate the politics or our societies. Nowadays despite the lack of infrastructural developments the human resources is adequately developed. We have university graduates and educated people in every village who can educate their families on the type of leaders they want to vote.

Enga is not stupid or dumb. We know who Potane, Kikala, Ipatas, Talyaga, Pundari, Kaeok, Pato and others are. We know who is a principled person and who is not. We know who is corrupt and who is not. We know who is an educated experienced leader and who is just a pretender. We don't need their kids to tell us who to vote for. We will make up our own minds. Leave it to their legitimate campaign managers during the campaigning time!

Author:
Nono
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jan 19 2007, 10:12:33am

YOu are on spot, 61! No man is a slave of another man esp. in Enga. Let democracy take its own cause. We are in the 21st Century and everyone has the wisdom to comprehend each other.

So, I would encourage A.M. Potane and KLagaipT3 to shut their mouths!

Cheers,
Nono

Author:
oneguy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Feb 28 2007, 01:44:07pm

This is the progressive listing,(based on hearsay) if you want to know more about Anton, get a copy of the 'Enga Anjapele' magazine. There is a profile of him.

1 Samuel Abal
2 Samuel Israel
3 Samuel Kopamu
4 Samuel Tulapit
5 Samuel Philip
6 Philip Nere
7 Keo Maringi
8 Maso Samai
9 Win Popotau
10 Paul Nilli
11 Paul Pandan
12 Irai Perano
13 Julie Daniel
14 Kandato Kingali
15 Jonah Jones
16 Yakakali Malipu
17 Pato Potane
18 Anton Wangae
19 etc

Why not all professionals who think alike make a difference this year by cascading these discussions to your respectives tribesman to avoid electing your own tribesman.

VOTE for one of your Engan elites to lead. The province needs good leaders, not bosses. For a resource rich province, you need good managers.

Tribal fights have claimed a lot of lives. Recent records show that Wabag has only 38,000 out of 70,000 people who have registered to vote this year. Most of these people were lost thru tribal fighting. Where were our MP's??

Current MP's should collect votes from the dead while new candidates pick up votes from the living. Where were these MP's when tribal fights started. They should be held responsible.

Just visited the forum last week, good stuff apart from a few childish comments...Keep it up.

Author:
Mairan Kyak
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 14 2007, 05:48:57pm

Bro, you've made a good list but missed the most
powerful man....who is simpl smart and stylish.

..Mr. Wialo Sakatao LLB

Just reminding you

Mairan stones

Author:
Miss Enga 2007
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Mar 06 2007, 09:43:45am

Tell me about it...Its about time someone said that...Children, leave it to the people too decide...It will be bad enough when you get the results that you get which you don't want...We know who they are!

Author:
Miss Enga 2007
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2007, 09:44:26am

ANTON WANGAE!!! Yeah, that's my man right thurr! He is a friggin trupla man ya! Honest....dignity na pride em stap....He is the one I'll be shouting for and Dr Samuel Kopamo...Either one of them for Wabag open and for Ambum/Kompiam I'll be shouting for Peter Wallus!!! Rait man! I'm sick amd tired of being a Kanaka! So I will put my first vote in Ambum/Kompiam for Peter Wallus!
Vote one or two bai orait tasol!

Author:
Engan Die Hard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Apr 28 2007, 07:49:44am

Enga Wanauku,
Who is Samuel Kopamo? Is the Samuel(Lecturer) in Lae Unitech?

Author:
Sepik oh?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Mar 06 2007, 08:10:23am

Can one confirm if Mrs Rex Paki and Shane Ipatas are also contesting Wabag Open?

Author:
She
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 09 2007, 01:42:06pm

Who is Mrs Rex Paki and Shane Ipatas? Just curious.

She

Author:
Sepik oh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 12:48:23pm

Rex Paki's boss and the Shane is the son, heir to Ipatas throne, I think????

Author:
She
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 11:09:12pm

Nonsense. I think there is something really bad going on here, Mrs Paki and the son, is Enga developing into nepotism? Is this what Enga is all about? Nepotism, simoney, bribery and you name it all? Where is the integrity of all Engans for goodness sake. What is happening to our Enga, your enga, my enga? Can the the edicated elits do something, instead of making a show in this forum? Can the so called educated of this forum suggest something? Hire a sniper or a mercenary of someone to get rid of these corrupted people one by one? If this doesn't happen, Enga goes down the drain and become like Uganda.

She

Author:
Trutru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Mar 12 2007, 09:54:08am

Tru tasol it is their democratic right and our people will call the shots, come June this year.

I guess Rex Paki is trying to repeat Bill Clinton of USA's history after tarnishing his name in the professional front while Peter Ipatas is trying to repeat Sepik's Michael Somare history but tingim Ipatas got to get the PM's first!

If I was Shane, I would find a job and work for some years first and get enough experience before I consider politics.

Just look at the likes of Matthew Parep, Nelson Mara, late Takae Kapi, etc who just graduated from UPNG and tried politics. Heard, some of these guys were still on the street for most of their prime life?

Hope our folks at home home can think like us???

Author:
Kaiks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 14 2007, 07:15:34pm

umm...people get your facts right before talking smart. Shane is not running for any seat at all....he's an individual and does not need to be bad mouthed because he is Ipatas son. He leaves the politics to his father and you won't see him run in any election in the near future so shut up.

Author:
pngean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 14 2007, 11:31:19pm

Is Takae Kapi dead?

peace

pngean

Author:
Sore yah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 15 2007, 10:22:39pm

To PNGean, TK em dai pinis and to Mairan, the list is not exhausted. Keep on adding the list, one more month before the list is actually confirmed.

To the Kayalukin, throw in one reason why he should not be challenged? If you did not know there are two Kayalu's challenging him so get your house in order.

I hope we know what we mean by having a vision, mission, objective, goal and strategies and policies in place to fulfil the above. It's theoritically better said than done. On average, it would take more than five plus years to understand and write up vision mission statements and to accomplish it.

Mr Kayalukin, you can find some answers to your question in the other threads entiled,' Engan Leaders must support Lupari'.

Author:
Paralimaki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 16 2007, 10:26:00am

Ok, to Mairan, thanks for the reminder. One of the Oneguy boys will take note.

Thought, your Wialo was challenging Ipatas for the regional seat where the Mairans can show the support out there.

Is he the same Wialo that we have seen him dining with Sam Abal at the minister's home and taking up the Inter Gov't Minister's time in his office?

Please get real, lets act like matured, sensible professional elites. Mr.Aimos Akem from Pawas Buai Market will be similing when he reads this because, you have no reason to challenge him?

I leave the other reasons to your imaginations???

Author:
Gutry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Apr 03 2007, 03:58:56pm

Ambum blockim blo peter wallus.....Its gonna be a family affair soon!!! Honet displa man em trupla man..em mas win....

Author:
ybo pawa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Apr 26 2007, 12:16:06pm

ahahahaha, gutry na sis blo emmmm.......its Leo Mandeakali's turn now, otherwise, Maki is going it if the big fish (tapi) plays his music tuned strings. Otherwise, its getting back to Leo......remember, ybo does the magic for enga politics!! TAPI, JEFF BALAKAU, LATE MALIPU BALAKAU, PUNDARI, & MAKI.....so histroy gona repeat but goes to Leo now...

Walluss, get wire lossen and rather feed your family.

gud luck anyway

Author:
Gutry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Apr 27 2007, 03:07:41pm

ybo pawa...mouth blo yu gud lo open but you can't do the stuff so keep it tight will ya...People try out I don't see you...so why don't you just sit back like the rest and accpet it...Your a coward can't stand up and talk about your place...shame on you!

Author:
Betty!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Apr 27 2007, 03:10:51pm

Pls, ybo pawa! You think we desperate for money??? Mipla save holim moni ya...Mipla sore lo ol line na tok tok stap...You got no head...Go figure out this man for yourself and talk...You'll be surprised to know....Don't judge a book by its cover!

Author:
ybo pawa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, May 14 2007, 06:24:43pm

ahahahahahah, i rather use my head not my dick like ya twos (gutry & betty)saying! We don't need enterprenuers to get into politics. Fame doesn't garantee you a leader. Tell you what, history repeats! You can say you have money, well, I'm not a looser on that, dudes and babes! Gutry and betty, I'll bet ya fat ass for that! Never will Wallus win! Engans were once blind in politics when i was there to prove it wrong to the colonial leader Paul Paken Torato. and that was the start of a new political scene. For your info, don't forget that i knew wallus inside out. hope carol is doing fine is aussie.

my vote counts for her!! eh ehe ehe eh...

oh ya, no one shut my mouth because mi stap long maus rot blo kompiam na ambum! eh eh eh

gutluck, dolls!!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.