VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: Arnold Amet

Author:
Pope Fred
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Feb 25 2007, 04:27:13am
In reply to: engalander 's message, "Re: Next PM, Polye or Ipatas" on Sun, Jan 14 2007, 02:51:04pm

Arnold Amet is only man good enough to be the top man in PNG. All the others are suspect. Anyone who is ego driven sufficient to put himself up for scrutiny has something to hide. Remember that. Look at Ipatas. You mention that we should be ashamed to have Ipatas as Enga Governor. We should be ashamed that the criminal is still holding onto power in our fine province. Any other society worth its salt would have demanded that Ipatas be thrown into gaol for his corruption and crimes against our society.
Amet is the only person for whom I have absolute faith not to fuck up.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Arnold Amet

Author:
OK (:D)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Apr 11 2007, 06:44:10pm

Pope Fred - Good point you brought up, Amet & Ipatas..???? If you don't know already, since 1996 when first Ipatas
was accused of missapropriation it was Amet who ruled the Obudsman out that there wasn't enough edidencs. Now tell me what happened after Amet left..and tell me who is funding Amet..?? God almighty you are a merciful God. If it was like the old days, you would take life straight away. How would someone to everyone seems to beliveve in God and does the opposite in the dark..?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.