VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
Sepik oh
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 12:48:23pm
In reply to: KONAM KYAKA 's message, "WABAG OPEN" on Fri, Dec 08 2006, 06:48:43am

Rex Paki's boss and the Shane is the son, heir to Ipatas throne, I think????

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
She
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 11:09:12pm

Nonsense. I think there is something really bad going on here, Mrs Paki and the son, is Enga developing into nepotism? Is this what Enga is all about? Nepotism, simoney, bribery and you name it all? Where is the integrity of all Engans for goodness sake. What is happening to our Enga, your enga, my enga? Can the the edicated elits do something, instead of making a show in this forum? Can the so called educated of this forum suggest something? Hire a sniper or a mercenary of someone to get rid of these corrupted people one by one? If this doesn't happen, Enga goes down the drain and become like Uganda.

She

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.