VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: Re: Public Debate

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Apr 08 2007, 07:27:04am
In reply to: Debate 's message, "Public Debate" on Sat, Apr 07 2007, 09:18:34pm

I agree with the idea of public debate but the best venue for that is in Enga. Who will listen to you and work out what your candidacy is for in POM? The POM Engans know nothing about what is happening on ground zero. The people who will actually vote are at home and they need to be informed and aware of intending candidates' policies. Hence public debates in Enga will serve that purpose. Those candidates who live in POM should be in the province during the capaign period to win votes.

I see no reason at all for Engan candidates to hold public debates in POM. That will be most suitable for NCD cadidates though.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Public Debate

Author:
Engan Lenge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 08 2007, 10:13:46pm

Good suggestion and I agree with 61 to have it in Enga but need to establish the good time to do this. Firstly, regional seat candidates to have it in Wabag town and electrorate candidates in their resepective main centres.
Unless such a public debate will get some intending candidates to compromise or support candidates with more promising policies, the public debate can not be held during the campaign period.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.