VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: Re: Paul Nili's War Against TAPI Regime

Author:
yandapon -pauli native
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, May 25 2007, 01:14:31pm
In reply to: YBO Kiak 's message, "Paul Nili's War Against TAPI Regime" on Mon, May 14 2007, 03:21:36pm

YBO Kiak is right. the Yakans gave the name yakan governor to ipatas and not nili. nili has been a opposition from day one and he is still mantaining that position now.
I think nili should be a pa system advertiser for such companies like TE png or brian bell. He is good at advertising the pa systems. I can still remember when i was a young boy ..i that name reminds me of election time.

And torato is a colonial leader. HOw well; can he contribute to the national and the international affairs. His time is gone. He has achieved none in enga in his ten year term.
Vote for a new and a young leader....if you can't find one than stick with me...wont regret.

Yandapon Apulin
Wild West-Scout #9

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Paul Nili's War Against TAPI Regime

Author:
another APULIN SQUAD No 9
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, May 26 2007, 09:59:49am

Peter Ipatas is THE GOVERNOR of Enga. You little people are just talking like litiyoks in this forum. If you are man enough, go to Enga and challenge him. If you win, we will acknowledge your credibility. Sapos nogat power em blo mi.

another APULIN
SQUAD NO. 9
Irael-Aipus
WABAG

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Paul Nili's War Against TAPI Regime

Author:
Sambe Wane (Nanelen andip)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, May 26 2007, 10:24:08pm

Apulin squad .9

You talking about power to build personal kingdom or to develop Enga province. You and Ipatas sounds greedy. May be you are one of the minority Engans that Ipatas has blindfolded them with cash handouts.

Engales eye

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Paul Nili's War Against TAPI Regime

Author:
Apulin UL Tange- 009
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 29 2007, 11:15:07am

Sambe wane should understand that Paual PAken is a
colonial leader from upper lagaip. There is no other choice for yu and me that ipatas who is vying for the pm seat.
you must putim vot 1 long box bilong ipatas.
Yu stick with us..yu won't regret.

apulin wane

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.