VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Mamando Pain Loves to Kiss Somare's Butt!

Author:
Ulutainge
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed, Jan 31 2007, 08:40:40pm

Good people of this forum;

I cannot believe how low this so-called "Mamando Pain" could degrade himself just to uphold a national leader (Sir Michael) of over 30 years who has achieved nothing material for the sovereign state of PNG. Major road networks (i.e. Highlands Highway) have deteriorated and examplify poor quality standards, inflation abounds, limitless urbanization and unemployment is rampant, proverty and income disparity widens, and monthly inter-changes of government ministers and bureaucrats only spells an unstable government desperate to clutch on to power!

Mamando Pain, are you seeking favor or just trying pot luck to seek a go at office?? If so forget it, because you don't sound intelligently like another Don Polye?? And neither is Polye qualified to be PM!! So shut up about the rhetoric and go back to the textbooks at UPNG, which obviously have had you sidetrack from sound reasoning! Your politicking is doing you no good!

By the way what principle do you observe in Somare that has you jumping?? I judge a political leader by the equality in income, basic services (i.e. health, education) and reduction in proverty. By far, you and Somare, do not rank nearly enough to qualify!!

Somebody please tell Mamando Pain to kiss Somare's ass when he sees him!!

Building principle for modern PNG

“SICK Public Servant” complained that the air-conditioning is not functioning well at the Somare Foundation.
The Somare Foundation building is not “one of the businesses” that Sir Michael Somare has. It is the only building he has in Waigani to remind the new generations about the principles upon which he applied to lay a foundation to build modern PNG.
To me, Somare Foundation is not a business unit designed to make profit. It is a building erected to remind PNG about his political principles, wisdom and philosophy that he applied to lay the foundation for modern PNG.
First, Sir Michael has put national interest ahead of his personal interest.
He is not a sideline businessman but a politician for all his life, leaving the business to the private sector. That is why he may not have his own money to fix the air-conditioning system.
He has put his province last ahead of other provinces.
He never had any major development projects in Wewak although he could have converted it into a small America.
East Sepik is as good as any province in PNG and it does not show any special sign at all that this is the province where the founding father of PNG hails from.
Sir Michael put his people last.
He could have used free education policy to educate all the Sepiks but he did not. Yet his people have been faithful in returning the Grand Chief, election in and election out.
When he put his people last, God blessed his people and today we have many highly-educated Sepiks who had attended the world’s top universities including Oxford, Harvard, Cambridge and Yale.
Sir Michael put his biological children last as well.
He educates all children in his own country. The children attended the University of Technology, the University of Papua New Guinea and Divine Word University.
Only one of the children got an AusAID scholarship to study in Australia while he was doing his first year the University of PNG.
In our time, most politicians and businessmen are sending their children to study in overseas universities.
In my high school days, I saw a photo of the Prime Minister in a magazine which showed him in his village cutting grass and clearing a drain. Tears freely filled my eyes because I did not expect Sir Michael to do such a job. I felt very small and I had no pride of attending a high school.
For two years at Laiagam High School, I was given the opportunity to be the SRC president.
During work parade time, I adopted the Somare way. The prefects and I did the dirty jobs, including clearing drains.
When students saw the leaders working, they themselves also worked hard without our supervision. In the end, everyone, including the school administration, board of governors and school inspectors, was impressed.
I still cherish the principles behind the Laiagam High School experience.
Next time we see the Somare Foundation building in Waigani, I hope it will remind us of Sir Michael’s principles, wisdom and philosophy upon which modern PNG is built upon.
On the same note, I appeal to the Political Science Department at the University of PNG to bestow an honorary doctorate in political science to Sir Michael.
Although an honorary doctorate in law was already bestowed on him by the university, I think he deserves an honorary doctorate in political science for his contributions to modern PNG politics.

Mamando Pain
Laiagam

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Mamando Pain Loves to Kiss Somare's Butt!

Author:
chicko
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Feb 01 2007, 09:35:28am

"Mamando Pain" must have just appeared from his mother's womb. If he doesn't understand the level degradation and corruption embedded during Somare's rule, he deserve to revert quickly back to his mother's womb never to come back to earth again.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Mamando Pain Loves to Kiss Somare's Butt!

Author:
Sick and Tired
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Feb 01 2007, 09:16:22pm

Educated fools and learned idiots in this forum, don't know how to argue constructively then to deform a person's character and name.

Is this what Engans are? Small children don't know how to be educated and mannered. Idiots.

Sick and tired

[> [> Subject: Re: Mamando Pain Loves to Kiss Somare's Butt!

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Feb 06 2007, 08:54:04pm

I agree with you guys! I have great respect for Mamando Pain as an outstanding academic and leader on his own right, but this, this is ridiculous piece of writing on his own behalf!!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.