VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: KOMPIAM AMBUM

Author:
Kompiam station
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sat, Feb 03 2007, 11:35:37am

iayaka,
man been home for holiday and I got to be straight up; The road condition is F*** to its worse. I symphitize the Ambum side, dunno ure end but the District so called Kompiam's turning into a nightmare and talking about holiday, turned out to be a freaking experience being bruised and sick after pushing and physically carrying the trucks ,which should be the other way round. Quite frankly its frustrating seeing people coming up with bullcrap promises during election times and being a complete asshole when it comes to actually performing their duties. Ive seen the current MP giving owt hard cash (10 000, 15000 Kina) to individuals hand to hand and if U go to Wabag nowadays theres are new PMV stop down the back of the Air Niugini Building called the Kompiam PMV stop. There people are waiting for their MP delivering money to them. wata hell, man Im from Kompaim, working overseas and after 6yrs nt being home and just been there and seeing my land being neglected for service because of some idiots misusing our peoples money giving hand to hand hard cash I feel for my people. what U guys think?? pls do share ideas as Ive contected people home to form a group to forcefully telling intending canidates to build their gradstands in their own village nt at the headquarters. The headquarters such as Kompiam and Anditale should be used as a debating arena not for singsing purposes or nomination purpose whatsoever. The intending canidates plus the Current MP should come there publically informing people what give them the right to be voted.eg; current MP Dickson should tell people clearly what he has done to Kompiam and Ambum; did he meet the promises he had made that gurantee him to go for the nxt round. I can say hes a complete illitrate and had completely gone insane when he was dumped to the Parliament. Our place is a wreck and nt long we'll be living a stoneage life and may take a wakabawt from our place to Wabag insted of going by jip. This might only be a nonesense to some of yous but if u are educated pls think about where we are from and how we and our kids will see our home as in the comings. Pls inform ure people and tell them to vote carefully.

I believe in my district and Im tired of seeing someone living luxury and eating fish and chips in POM while my people are walking from Kompiam to Wabag.

frustrated Sauwan

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.