VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Re: Fr. Robert Plews Laka, Please Answer............

Author:
Koni Kiakale (Weak arguments)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, Feb 02 2007, 10:32:26am
In reply to: Corner Man. 's message, "Fr. Robert Plews Laka, Please Answer............" on Thu, Feb 01 2007, 12:55:05pm

Corner Man, Kembol and Max.

Fr. Robert raised an issue for ALL OF US TO CONSIDER and this IS NOT HIS CUP OF TEA alone. What is eating you all up to counteract this valid point which is worth considering?

This is the very Engan attitude that kills one an other, making him/herself feel as if he or she is great. Sorry, we don't go far, educated fools. Take note, not every priests would take initiative like but if Fr. Robert looks at this social phenomenon and asks to work "collectively" which means ALL OF US, then why counteract? He expresses his views as a genuine son of Enga.

Are you guys trying to express in this form the level of education you have achieved? If so then, what you have achived is nothing but full of..... You even cannot read in between the lines and express ANY, and I repeat, ANY constructive views regarding this problem we have.

For God's sake if you are educated as you may claim, then THINK EDUCATIONALLY like a civilized person, rather then making empty noise at the corner of this forum. You think you are someone, but mind you, you are just fools pretending to be someone. Such people never live long!!!

Kembol and Max, I think you twos are jealous of what Fr. Robert has achieved in his life as a priest and an academician to be. If jealousy regins in your heart, then you are the very uncivilized Engans causing tribal fights. I question the intergrity of the level of education you have achieved. Go back to your stone caves and leave this forum!!!!!

Konny Kiakale
New Zealand

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Konny Kiakale

Author:
Kembol the Klever
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Feb 03 2007, 04:47:28am

Stone caves? Why, we never got to that stage in our development due to our anxiety over other tribes stealing our animals and our women. We never had the advantage of caves. We poor Engans had to fight for our survival and we did this by living in the trees. In this way we had height advantage over other cave dwellers. We even developed our own astronomy by continually gazing at the stars from our leafy canopies. Believe me, Konny, we Engans fought our way to the top of the canopy and who got to the top ended up being King of the Engans. This is why we value tribal fighting so much. It is because without tribal fighting there would be no trees. QED!
Don't listen to the priest.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Konny Kiakale

Author:
Koni Kiakale (Grow up Kembol!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 04 2007, 07:25:03pm

Grow up Kembol.

You and sarisongster seems to be coming from the same hole.

Just empty tins making noise in this forum.

Fr. Robert, don't waste your words on him or like minded people. They are only stopping something important.

KKiakale

[> [> [> Subject: When I take power I will tie you to the songster

Author:
Kembol the Klever
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 05 2007, 04:35:15am

I don't take to being compared to a squeaky school boy who has nothing better to do than to be a prankster. Looks like you've been suickered in by the songster. No great credit to you for that, dickhead.
I am running for election and when I win Wabag Open I will make sure that geeks like you are put away with the songsters and left to rot.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: When I take power I will tie you to the songster

Author:
Luke the Puke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 05 2007, 06:20:18am

You taking the Kembol's name in vain? Maski!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Become a Lutheran and be saved

Author:
Lutheran Lenny (God is a Lutheran)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 05 2007, 06:24:08am

You will be saved if you give up greed. Make Lutheran Chrch your home. Love God. Vote 1 for God.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: When I take power I will tie you to the songster

Author:
Koni Kiakale (See your doctor)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 05 2007, 05:42:21pm

I will also run for the Wabag Open. I will use MY MONEY, you will use the people's money you stole while in office, if you are this real Kembol that I know. But if you are serious, think logically and constructive. Why do you go for tribal fight if you are to run for the election? This is THE very weakness on you to tolerate that.Wake up, you are in the 21st centuary, no longer in the 1950s or 1980s. If you are hiding behind pen name, then you are childish. Your own words swallow your pride, small boy. You and sari songster share the same childish logic. The songster is suffering from the symtoms of Obssesive Compulsive Dissorder while you would might be experiencing Stockholm Syndrome maybe from tribal fights. Check your doctor and argue logically.

Koni Kiakale.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Defamation on public forums ends up in court

Author:
Kembol the Klever
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Feb 06 2007, 04:11:19am

You have made one very serious mistake and that is to defame me. You have publicly stated that I stole money while I was in office. Do you have proof? Can you restate this claim on the steps of the Ipatas building? Are you prepared to repeat your defamation in public and in front of me and my wantoks?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.