VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: The Solution is to be Change Agents

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, Feb 09 2007, 09:53:51pm
In reply to: Corner Man. 's message, "Fr. Robert Plews Laka, Please Answer............" on Thu, Feb 01 2007, 12:55:05pm

Thank you, Father Robert Laka for your deep insight and philosphical logic against tribal fights! I have always believed in taking an arrow or bullet for another. Mind you, it may be mere words, but from where these words spring from is of no importance and varies from one brethren to another!

We, as educated students, village leaders or whatever role we legitimately take on in society, we should be willing to carry this burden of responsibility. People should be reminded time and time again until the end of time that "working hard" will earn you a better living, and fighting will shorten one's lifespan and productivity.

I do my best to help my people everyday. So far, I have purchased 2 Toyota Dynas for entrepreneurs trying to make a living back in Laiagam. And I am glad to say they make a good living as recognized leaders and businessmen partly because of my meager contribution. The onus is on us internet users to do something for our people whether it be through awareness or technical assistance. I see no other way unless any of us choose to pursue politics for a greater and more effective change!

KLagaipT3............
February 9th, 2007

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.