VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Re: Who is coming home after 2007 Elections?

Author:
Nolove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Mar 11 2007, 10:01:44am
In reply to: Guess Tasol 's message, "Who is coming home after 2007 Elections?" on Thu, Mar 01 2007, 07:31:02am

I do not know much about the catholic priest's but still question the likes of these lifetime bachelors??

You got to have the four letter word L-O-V-E and I question if they have passion for love of one another? If no love for their opposite sex and children if the two get married and have kids, how on earth will they exercise their feelings for the people that they represent.

I know you heard the saying 'Love many, choose few and marry one'... similarly, lets love and accept all candidates alike, choose few that fall into your category and cast 2nd & 3rd votes and sign your lifelime contract with one by casting your 1st vote...

Candidates like Fr Paul Kanda and Bro Daniel Kapi are my biggest ??? How will they satisty the peoples needs if they have no tried feelings???

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Who is coming home after 2007 Elections?

Author:
Naro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Mar 11 2007, 02:14:32pm

Thanks Miok Rutz. My personal researched opinion is that PK is vying under the banner of PNG Party as he has a long solid relationship with Sir Mekere. I would be happy if he contests under PNG Party and joins force with New Generation Party and the Stars Alliance Party to form the next government post July.

TO NEW BLOOD: My predictions were merely based on hearsay. We the elites of the province can have our own selection criteria (like mine) but my predictions were based on Engan politics that is rooted in the blood of the people of Enga. If all the people of Enga have the same mindset as we have, then I would have listed candidates who meet our dream criteria. But this is not the case in Enga...it will take some years or will never eventuate UNLESS we the so-called elites do something to influence our peeps back at home. Let's be honest to ourselves and show it to fellow citizens that we are what we preach here on this forum instead of just publishing good opinions when actually our action and conduct is totally opposite to what we say.

It's high time, we Engans and PNG elites that preach about honesty, transparency, accountability, etc..etc... be what we you preach instead of just pretending!!!

Cheers,
Naro

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.