VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: TO: "SARI-SONGSTER"

Author:
Administrator
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sat, Mar 31 2007, 03:14:41am

Please be cautioned that you have the privilege to express and share what you can share here on this forum. However, too much of nonesense does not do anyone, particularly our valued readers and forum posters, any good.

Whilst your right and freedom of speech is respected, at the same time, there is so much desired of you to be constructive and logical in what you share (including criticisms) here also.

Your IP Address / ISP Domain Host Name / Geographical Location / Personal Contact Phone - etc, and possibly Identity -

have all been noted as we keep track of where you post from and such and so. We monitor every single post(s).

Please let us not block you or ban your IP from posting here online. Take this as a caution and be a little constructive, instead of annoying others with your "nonesense" postings.

Waipii Administrator
Freddie F. Apakali

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: TO: "SARI-SONGSTER"

Author:
Sari Songster (Tra lala hip hop)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Mar 31 2007, 08:18:48am

Nonesense? Do you mean nonsense?
What an insult to my beautiful songs.
I won't write any more songs for you who do not appreciatee good music and poetry.
There!
You will miss me
Boo hoo!
Tra lala

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: TO: "SARI-SONGSTER"

Author:
Anti-Songster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 01 2007, 02:44:18am

Good riddance! Queer folk don't belong here. Get lost Sari-Songster. No one's gonna miss ya one bit!!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: TO: "SARI-SONGSTER"

Author:
Butchboy (hate gizzes)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 01 2007, 06:54:30am

Us Engan men do not have homosexual history to be made fun of by idiot songster

[> Subject: Admonishment for the Administrator [sic]

Author:
Intellectual garbage
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 01 2007, 08:24:22am

I hope you, Administrator, are joking. If you are not, then I hold few hopes for the advance of intelligence in Enga. I read this forum occasionally, to keep in touch. There is nothing in this forum to suggest any form of intelligence that gives you the poposity to deride the sari songster. If you had any brains you might look into the form and direction of the prattle of the songster to realise that behind the seeming inanity of the shockingly constructed verse that the singer from sari puts forward, in a strange form of convoluted humour, a critique of the mismanagement of Ipatas' Enga.

[> [> Subject: Re: Admonishment for the Administrator [sic]

Author:
reader
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 01 2007, 10:10:41am

I wish you could re-word your explanation/posting in "laymans" terms. Sounds more like a legal jargon for the ordinary to disseminate and understand what you are saying.

Simpler the better....don't try to sound to complicated and reflect a sense of "intelligence" in the way you have worded your postings. We're all from Enga... iyaka..!!

Author:
-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 01 2007, 11:20:07am

You sound like some "big head", all your words tell me is that you consider yourself above everyone else...boohoo

Author:
Reed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 01 2007, 01:43:43pm

Author,

To be honest, it is so obvious that you have spent countless hours writing your piece of mind for a 'generally disliked' sari songster. Mind you, people at home (Enga) frequently visit this forum and such selection of deep Thesaurus words has no meaning (even if there is). Be a layman, make it easy for your readers (Basics for any form of communication). Anyhow, there are so many people out there who are 'just like you', that think they can impress others by writing/speaking much complicated words (may be it works for attracting female attention but not in this forum).

The administrator of this forum (FA), has done the right thing at least at last (something I have been waiting for) by informing sari songster the consequences of being a monkey in this forum (if you know what I mean!)

As for you, Mr. Author, I am highly convinced that you are sari songster himself/herself once again popping up with a different cyber name.

No offence.

Reed

[> Subject: Re: TO: "SARI-SONGSTER"

Author:
Wane mende
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 01 2007, 07:27:10pm

Iayakae i don't even get want this so-called "Intellectual garbage" has written. Kalipkae make it simple so general public knows what you are trying to say. Not everyone is like you who spend 90% of your time studying dictionary.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.