VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Re: Enga Devlopment Forum - Forming and Association

Author:
Fr. Robert Plew Laka, SVD (Count me in)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, Nov 28 2008, 10:22:12pm
In reply to: Peles-Economist 's message, "Enga Devlopment Forum - Forming and Association" on Mon, Nov 10 2008, 09:32:54am

Peles Economist, Reed, Larsen and all. The idea you have put forward of having a think-tank forum for strategic plannings for developing Enga, a rather true spirit of Enga, you have shown. True enough, Enga has produced enough sons and daughters to lead her into a different direction that would benefit all. So many "mi save" people are home, no doubt about that. But despite that, there has to be a group discussing strategy proposal for either the government of the day or NGOs if possible to deliver development agendas.

I will be home, this Christmas and I wish to be involved in the discussions. Count me in. I wish to know our venue so that I will plan accordingly. However, I can't understand why there are other meetings prior to the think-tank forum. Is it like mena ene nalan tambu wambo napengep? Lets all come together and talk simultaneously on a given time. If one cannot make it then, lets say so but, lets agree on a time frame where interested people are available could meet. I will be home this Christmas and can be reach on this telephone number in Wabag: 5471096 as of December 10 onwards till the first week of January, I shall leave the country again. I am truly in favor of the idea of the think-tank forum. LETS TALK and plan my kaimis and pakais.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Enga Devlopment Forum - Forming and Association

Author:
Cathy Reto
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 30 2008, 01:25:42pm

Great idea!
Count me in on this one. I have been thinking of something like this over few years and I am glad someone have spit it out.
I won't be home for Christmas but I can be contacted through Maryanne Amu.

All the best to you great minds.

Cathy

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.