VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]
Subject: Re: Give informed views on Ipatas

Author:
Wanyakan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sat, Aug 26 2006, 11:59:11pm
In reply to: monage 's message, "Give informed views on Ipatas" on Sat, Aug 26 2006, 04:22:09pm

Monage, I agree with this guy.
The foling is what is said in one of the pharagraph: "Until Parliament amends the law to increase the maximum amount, leadership tribunals will be faced with the same dilemma as in this case, where dismissal is not warranted and the only alternative is to impose the maximum fine of K1,000, which we all know is grossly inadequate."

I agree with him that the Parliment needs to amend the law, otherwise the MPs will face the same dilemma as in this case. Recently Dr. Temu was fined K2,000.00 a very simillar case that of Ipatas (failure to file annual statements on time between 2000 and 2004. For the four counts, he was fined K500 each.)

If laws favour the MPs now ....how can it be ever changed?I guess it will take a while,maybe not at all. The only solution is to elect honest and reliable leader to that Haus Tambaran.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.