VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]
Subject: Re: Thumps up for the Sepik...how about Enga & the rest of PNG????????

Author:
PPambai
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Aug 31 2006, 10:11:17pm
In reply to: Teargun 's message, "Thumps up for the Sepik...how about Enga & the rest of PNG????????" on Thu, Aug 31 2006, 03:01:07pm

Father RL...you have analysed and said it all. We have to start from somewhere with little bits and pieces instead of dreaming too much to do the big things. We should make the first move to vote in leaders who can analyse the current changes taking place in the global arena (in all aspects) and put in little bit of effort within our budgetary reach and capacity (monetary terms) to do something. Enga and PNG need leaders who can take initiative and set platforms for future leaders to take on from there...leaders who can plan 50-100 years ahead and "who can plant the tree at the right time and place for the roots to expand and nurture the tree to bear fruits within the time-frame!"

But then illiteracy seems to be the advantage in this scenario and most MPs use this to build their political strategies. How can we turn it around? I think of one solution (my personal view): We* should carry out a mass awareness campaign throughout the province before the next general elections to educate the people about the current changes and the implications of selling their votes to vote in self-minded leaders (whom I personally do not consider them as leaders at all).

Enga and PNG need genuine leaders who can take the nation forward and who can providing alternatives (just like Father RL & Steve said) that can be achieved easily within the planned time-frame.

Cheers,
PPambai

We* here refers to all Engans living, working & studying both overseas and in PNG who generously want a change in our province and country & those who have a heart for the people (in the likes of Father RL, Steve, pngean and Ultaeng to name a few).

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Corresction to my previous posting

Author:
PPambai
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Aug 31 2006, 10:15:45pm

The word advantage should be disadvantage in the first sentence of the second paragraph.

Cheers,
PPambai

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.