VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]
Subject: WAIPII FORUM - Medium of Communication for the purpose of Education

Author:
Engan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Sep 07 2006, 08:32:00pm

My dear loyal waipii forum users,

I am a strong advocate of the "being Engan, living Engan, and doing it for Enga" belief. I have been loyal to this forum and have read a lot of the good and interesting points emphasised here. I must also admit that this forum has come to a point where its become an invaluable educational tool for the many of us Engans living inside PNG and out of the country.

Also, I note that we have become very responsible of our use of this forum and I am somewhat very proud of the way we Engans, and followers who use this forum have shown how we can change our atitudes and reflect on our professional level of being mature and responsible. I for one commend you all for that.

I am happy to see, and read of us not being rude and implicative of individuals on the grounds of a personal attack (for personal gain) but on professional and educational debate level. Keep up that spirit!!

And keep up this level of professionalism. By far I can proudly say that Waipii forum is non comparable to any other PNG forums online including PNGScape, etc.

I love you all for taking us to this next level of educating each other. And thanks to the Maestro of this forum.

Well Done all of you.

True Engan

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.