VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]
Subject: Re: Seeking Information - Wabag - Wapenamanda Road Reconstruction

Author:
Den'Den
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Jan 01 2007, 07:35:03pm
In reply to: Engan Lege 's message, "Re: Seeking Information - Wabag - Wapenamanda Road Reconstruction" on Mon, Jan 01 2007, 02:15:09am

Engan Lenge,

I posted the original subject for this matter just about the same time when the road linking Wapenamanda and Wabag commenced reconstruction. A projected of this magnitude, fuelled by K22 million fund, as I believe should not have just gone ahead with out being questioned by each and every Engan. The simple reason being, visible disintegration of the original road constructed a couple of months back. I really am not pursuing any political interest nor pointing fingers "but”, I believe that such money must be utilised not to quickly construct Enga's prime road link to benefit personal interests but a quality road that must last longer than what was experienced with the former.

This calls for me to make mention the construction of the Mt. Hagen - Wapenamanda road. I give credit to Barclay Brothers who without the slightest doubt, incorporated detailed Civil Engineering procedures which is today eminent even after all these years. An approach similar to that of the Barclay Brothers needs to be executed if the road link between WAP-WAB is to sustain for a long time. If not, gigantic portholes will once again cripple the newly erected pavement. Lets all think.

Den'den

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.