VoyForums

Monday, November 20, 06:41:55pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:39:12 06/03/07 SunPDT
Author: Richard Schlosser
Author Host/IP: 71.252.189.153
Subject: Re: Vietnam Dog Information
In reply to: Ron Nichols 's message, "Re: Vietnam Dog Information" on 21:19:11 02/26/03 WedPST

I was stationed at Pleiku AB from March 69 to March 70, My name is Rick Schlosser and I would like to find out what happened to my dog Rebel. I didn't see his name listed in the dogs of Pleiku. I would happy to scan some pictures and send them in of our unit the 633SPS K9. The patch was drawn up while I was at Pleiku and we all wore it proudly under the QC patch. Thanks, Rick

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Vietnam Dog Information -- Paul T.Fleming (resourceful), 15:03:44 09/17/09 ThuPDT (71.196.45.13)

I was Sgt. Paul T. Fleming a sentry dog handler at Binh Thuy air base in South Viet Nam. My dogs name was Track (A-821)known for his acute sense of hearing and smell. Track could alert on in coming rounds before they hit the base.Track was a big Belgian Shepard that loved to chew on 50 cal. machine guns, A.P.C. carriers and anything he could get his teeth on. Track was one of the most aggressive dogs on base, and a great companion.I served in Viet Nam from April 1969 thru May 1970.Thank you for caring for K-9 dogs who protect our country, they are not given enough recognition for putting their life on the line to protect their handlers.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.