VoyForums

Monday, November 20, 06:42:06pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:29:58 09/27/07 ThuPDT
Author: Frank Wehner
Author Host/IP: 207.118.98.237
Subject: Re: TOUR OF DUTY 1968-69 UDORN THAILAND
In reply to: WILLIAM (BILLY) CLARK 's message, "TOUR OF DUTY 1968-69 UDORN THAILAND" on 14:51:27 08/07/03 ThuPDT

BIll I was aboard a C141 with a bull and served 68-69 at Udorn. I had Fritz 8M31 I may have been on the same plane as you?
>ANYONE THAT WAS STATIONED IN UDORN AT THIS TIME I
>WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. I AM LIVING IN MERRITT
>ISLAND,FLA. I WAS WITH THE FIRST SHIPMENT TO TAILAND
>AND OPENED THE K-9 KENNELS IN UDORN. I FLEW ON A
>C-141 WITH THE K-9 AND A BULL WHICH WAS A GIFT FOR THE
>KING OF THAILAND. IF YOU REMEMBER THIS HOW ABOUT
>DROPING ME A LINE.
> BILLY CLARK, 575 BAKER RD.,MERRITT ISLAND,FLA
>32953
>PHONE 321-453-5606

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: TOUR OF DUTY 1968-69 UDORN THAILAND -- george polhemus, 01:46:30 03/17/08 MonPDT (68.21.33.74)

>I was stationed at Udorn from jan 68 to jan 69 with the 432nd Security Police Sq. I was the Law Enforcement Desk Sgt and Alt. Com/Plotter working Tiger Flight. Met some Handlers and talked via radio with most if not all. I remember the brass had handlers with their dogs patrolling sensitive areas like the scrap heap until we were attacked by the Sappers. Then everyone was wondering why dogs and handlers weren't patrolling the perimeter. I guess they finally realized that it was a war zone. I'm sorry but I never heard of a bull being sent to the King. Maybe after I left?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: TOUR OF DUTY 1968-69 UDORN THAILAND -- Dick Weldon, 15:00:35 11/15/16 TuePST (68.116.41.189)

>>I was stationed at Udorn from aug 68 to aug 69 with
>the 432nd Supply Sq. I was in a building right next to a ramp that led to the revetments where RF/F aircraft were parked. We roamed the flight lines all the way out to where the 555th were parked retrieving EPods, etc from the Maintenance guys to send back to the States for repair. I was on Augmentee duty with the Security Police for 30 days. Anybody got a way to prove that for the VA??

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.