VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:04:09 01/11/02 Fri
Author: Mop
Author Host/IP: d141-220-230.home.cgocable.net / 24.141.220.230
Subject: Re: sun shelters
In reply to: Peter 's message, "sun shelters" on 19:59:43 01/11/02 Fri

I bought an 'EZ up' for my first one from Costco, came with the sides and tie-downs.
I returned it cause the one I bought you had to remove the top canopy to fold which is no big deal but what a bear to try and square it up when you had to open it..

I ended up getting one from home depot, the shelves were empty so I asked the guy to sell me one of the ones they had on display out in the yard over the hot tub and he agreed.
The price was $229.95 before tax and the guy sold it to me for $189.00 taxes included, bag and all...

It goes up and down like Jack the bear and you don`t get all paniky if it gets a little mark on it.....you havn`t dumped a ton of cash on it....

Nice canopy for the money, I bought three sides for it from a local tent shop here in town for 35 bucks, all velcro tabs
I love the canopy...I think its called 'Quick Shade'

Thats something that down the road would be nice to have two, one for working in and one for storage and sleeping while at competitions.

Good Luck

Mop

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.