VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

Welcome to the Kenten.com message forum!

Subject: Huge Crush

Author:
Wonderbelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:36 08/25/01 Sat

Hey Kenten.com, I *loved* the hugecrush idea. Might get you in a little trouble though. Maybe you should put a disclaimer on the bottom that you're only kidding? that is if you *are* kidding. :)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Under the bed

Author:
Krista
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:06 05/08/01 Tue

Hey! FINALLY an new part of Under the bed! Cool eh! You gonna start posting more regularily now?

[> Subject: Regularity?

Author:
Kenten
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:27 07/23/01 Mon

Heh. You kidding?
Sorry. :)

Subject: Is there a second installment of the stone henge comic on the way?

Author:
Lee Dann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:02 04/04/01 Wed

Me and my friends l;oved your stone henge comic, and were wondering if you are going to have a second installment?

Lee

Subject: Happy Birthday, Kenten!

Author:
Scarecrow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:24 04/01/01 Sun

OK, I posted this to Kenten's old message board last year, and I've been trying to remember how it originally went. I think it goes a little something like this:

Ah, yes, April Fools Day. What it must have been like in the Bowick household on one April Fools Day so many years ago:

Kenten's Mom>> Oh, my god, I just had a contraction. It's time!
Kenten's Dad>> It is? Oh, let me get the car, and your suitcase, and...
Kenten's Mom>> April Fools!

A few hours later

Kenten's Mom>> AHH!! My water broke!
Kenten's Dad>> Uh, OK, let me grab your coat...
Kenten's Mom>> April Fools

A few hours later

Kenten's Mom>> Uh, it's time.
Kenten's Dad>> Yeah, right, I'm not falling for that again.
Kenten's Mom>> No, I'm serious this time. He's really coming.
Kenten's Dad>> Uh huh. Sure.

And thanks to the irrepressible prankster that Kenten's mom is, Kenten was born in the back of a taxi on the way to the hospital.

Happy Birthday!

Subject: djkhs

Author:
Luc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:27 03/27/01 Tue

C'est très bie fait mon ami! Continue comme ça!

Luc

Subject: Better than the Apple IIE animation....

Author:
Granter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:02:28 03/24/01 Sat

Your new strip is a much better integration of "drawings" and computers than I remember back in Round Hell. Good 'ol "Dancing Man"... perhaps this character could come back from the past and be reborn in Anya's dreams...

Subject: Twisted, man

Author:
Scarecrow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:38 03/09/01 Fri

So, let me get this straight. Your concocting a nightmare for a little girl, and you come up with this one where she eats a seed, and plants start growing out her mouth. Man, what do they feed you out east???

Subject: Biggest Fan/Harshest Critic

Author:
Passive Agressive Pam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:50 03/03/01 Sat

Wow! A new comic! It's definitly a promising beginning. I can hardly wait to read the next installment when it comes out in 3 months time!

[> Subject: Re: Biggest Fan/Harshest Critic

Author:
Kenten
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:40 03/03/01 Sat

Sorry to disappoint you Pam, but the next part came out a few hours after you posted. Hope you don't wait three months to check back... Thanks for dropping by!

Subject: new comic

Author:
Krista
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:53 03/01/01 Thu

Hey!
I never knew you were going to do a new comic eh! Looks good thus far! I'll be checking back for more!

Subject: links

Author:
Tenel'Ka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:55 02/13/01 Tue

Hey Cool site Kenten! I've been exploring it and it's awesome!

And thanks for putting a link to my webpage! Though, I wonder if it's just because you want people to read the story you co-wrote...

I Love the navigational(sp?) ba at the side! Is it kinda like a tribute to Maul? *shrug* Cool anyway.

I'd Love to see more Flash cartoons!

[> Subject: Maul...?

Author:
Kenten
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:20 02/13/01 Tue

Hey, I never thought about that... Maybe I *AM* subconsciously borrowing from Darth Maul (says I, who coincidentally happens to be wearing a Darth Maul shirt). Oh well, it's not like it's a direct rip-off or anything. Cool! And thanks for dropping by!

Subject: Welcome!

Author:
Kenten
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:43 02/07/01 Wed

Hello! Well after spending a solid afternoon wading through free web forums, I finally found one I liked. The only question is how fast it is, since right now I`m working from a T1 connection and can`t tell how it`ll be for a 56K modem.

But feel free to leave any kind of message you like, chat with other visitors, discuss the contents of www.kenten.com, or whatever. Have fun!

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4] ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.