VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:42:56 01/13/10 Wed
Author: geordiegirl
Author Host/IP: 193.195.187.202
Subject: Re: I'm Not One to Gossip...so you didn't hear this from me!
In reply to: Young at Heart 's message, "I'm Not One to Gossip...so you didn't hear this from me!" on 22:24:21 12/14/09 Mon

Biggest small to big screen success for me was George Clooney. Apart from Jennifer Aniston I can't think of many actresses that have done it.

I love Bones and agree that DG is better in that than he ever was on Buffy.

As someone else said, AH is starring in Merlin as Arthur's dad King Uther. It is a great show, and he is great in it. It is a huge hit in the UK and around the world. It has sold in every territory apart from Iceland (for some reason) and has just been commissioned for a 3rd series. The 2 young male leads who play Arthur (Bradley James) and Merlin (Colin Morgan), and who are very yummy see below (out of costume obviously), have become world famous.

It is both a ratings and a cult hit and the cast and writers do a lot of conventions etc. AH is always very complementary about sci-fi / fantasy fans saying how important they are to the success of a show, how loyal they are and how their keen attention to detail and encyclopaedic knowledge of the show keeps them on their toes. Could he possibly be referring to the Buffy fandom by any chance?

Little gift for you all

bradley and colin Pictures, Images and Photos

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: I'm Not One to Gossip...so you didn't hear this from me! -- Del, 13:54:36 01/22/10 Fri [1] (75.55.51.93)

Had to comment. No way is David better on Bones than as Angel. I am watching Angel again now. He's great. Just as he was on Buffy. I find myself wondering if he doesn't miss saying the great lines he had on Joss's shows.

I really wish Sarah could find roles better suited to her talents. She is so good. I hate to see her wasted.

Maybe there just aren't that many good projects out there. I know I find myself watching less and less tv and going to fewer and fewer movies. I quit blockbuster online because there were so few movies I cared to see. Joss has me spoiled that is for sure.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.