VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:54:36 01/22/10 Fri
Author: Del
Author Host/IP: 75.55.51.93
Subject: Re: I'm Not One to Gossip...so you didn't hear this from me!
In reply to: Young at Heart 's message, "I'm Not One to Gossip...so you didn't hear this from me!" on 22:24:21 12/14/09 Mon

Had to comment. No way is David better on Bones than as Angel. I am watching Angel again now. He's great. Just as he was on Buffy. I find myself wondering if he doesn't miss saying the great lines he had on Joss's shows.

I really wish Sarah could find roles better suited to her talents. She is so good. I hate to see her wasted.

Maybe there just aren't that many good projects out there. I know I find myself watching less and less tv and going to fewer and fewer movies. I quit blockbuster online because there were so few movies I cared to see. Joss has me spoiled that is for sure.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: I'm Not One to Gossip...so you didn't hear this from me! -- Joann, 20:29:05 08/21/10 Sat [1] (205.188.116.20)

I agree Del, David was much, much better on Buffy. I practically fall off my chair everytime I see him on the reruns of BTVS. I tried to watch Bones and really don't like it at all and think David was better brooding, mysterious and more romantic on Buffy.

The more I watch the reruns the more I believe Sarah was everything to the show. Without Joss's star I'm not sure BTVS would have turned out to be the great show it is.

I miss Joss's writing. I haven't found any tv writer yet to match him.

As you can tell, I miss BTVS so much!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.