* Mass Graduation
* Housing Crisis
* Hood Council to change council structure
Day 62 see's the return of TEN students from Simborough University. Delta Harrow topped the table with its two students Georgy Cairns & Laura Hapney graduating with 4.0 both in Art, whilst Beta Yates came in close behind with two students Freddie Yates & Timothy Hamilton gaining 3.8 in Philosophy. We congratulat them on their successes and welcome them back to the hood
Amid announcements that the Council is in fact looking to close down a number of residential lots there has been outrage at the lack of housing for returning students. Our inheritance law means that students may not return to family homes yet no new homes have been provided for these individuals.
King Edward said in a recent interview "We are currently looking at new laws and ways around this problem but I have to back the council. The progress of our hood is slow due to the number of residential lots....we must try and reduce this which in the long run will benefit all. Looking to the future, and a possible new dimension, we must consolidate our citizens."
It remains to be seen what the new council (to be elected on Day 65) will have to say about this.
**HOOD COUNCIL CHANGES STRUCTURE**
It has been announced that the hood council is consolidating its members with a number of changes. The addition of many deals has caused an explosion in jobs and therefore new Secretary's will replace Spokessims. The new categories (shown below) will be more appropriate and concise for the era:
New Council Structure:
- King Edward
- Political Rep
- Teen Rep
- Adult Rep
- Elder Rep
- International Correspondant
- Security Secretary - Heads fields of Intelligence, Law Enforcement, Military & Law
- Culture Secretary - Heads fields of Show Business, entertainment, Dance, Music, Culinary, Slacker, Adventurer & Athletics.
- Science Secretary - Heads fields of Science, Natural Science, Oceanpgraphy & Paranormal.
- Business Secretary - Heads fields of Business, Gamers, OFB CEO's & Employee's
- Professions Secretary - Heads fields of Architecture, Education, Medical, Politics & Journalism.
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |