VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Reorganizing of the SUN boards

Author:
Sabien Cunningham, Sr. - Simmington Hills
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:58:09 12/21/08 Sun
In reply to: Bel Frocks - webmaster 's message, "Reorganizing of the SUN boards" on 07:25:40 12/21/08 Sun

I am pleased with all the new changes, Bel. Congratulations on your new job and it looks like you're headed off to a great start!

The new titles of the boards seem more fitting. I like that the Announcements board will not be limited to Spokes Sims only. Some of my sitizens will appreciate that, I'm sure.

Lastly, I'm hoping the new SUN board will be more productive. I was so excited to become a SUN Core member earlier this year, and I tried to participate with Apple Valley and I believe Simborough, at the beginning, with low input from other hoods. I even brought in input from smaller SUN Hoods as a representative or ambassador, so to speak. However, lack of group participation made it feel like an empty post. No listing of the current SUN Core Members was ever posted. It was somewhat disappointing, really. I hope that these changes will bring new energy to SUN and SUN Core Members.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Reorganizing of the SUN boardsFiona13:36:31 12/22/08 Mon
    Re: Reorganizing of the SUN boardsBel Frocks, webmaster11:16:41 01/17/09 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Post Password:
    Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.