VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: New Dimension Travel

Author:
Simbille Ballong
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:25:17 10/21/04 Thu
In reply to: Anthony Troy 's message, "Re: New Dimension Travel" on 14:09:36 10/20/04 Wed

It will not be a mirror of one Sim, but of the entire household including all custom created clothes and interior etc. It will be a huge file that is not very easy to send by plane.

I tried with one house of 2 adults and 4 kids. Rather large house, but only Maxis content (of course). To package the household go to the hood view, click the house without entering it. You will get a symbol just above the symbol that will show their relations all over the hood. Click on it and choose package to file. That will save the file in a local directory named The Sims 2/PackagedLots
The file I saved there turned out to be 11328kb which is a lot larger than back in the old days. This file can be clicked on to have it activated (it will then show up in the lots&houses bin and can be included from any of the regional hoods.

It will be a challenge for you to have one sim of the household to act together with sim from another household though. I don't know of any other way of travelling.

Simbille

>Simbille Ballong, we didn't know mirror's were
>possible in this new world. We knew they were in the
>last but how do we make them now?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.