[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Quail Hollow - Tragic death by Choking

Laurel Norton
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:26:26 11/09/04 Tue

We had our first unexpected death yesterday. Mrs. Shouda Dunnit, wife of Police Lt. Alreddey Dunnit, and mother of four, died suddenly in her home, while everyone was gone except for the toddler asleep in his crib. When the eldest children returned from high school they found her body in the kitchen. It was already too late for resuscitation but they did call for emergency help. When they called their father at work, he became so distraught he required psychiatric intervention and was sent home from work. Medical examination determined that she had choked on her chewing gum. (Which was definitely NOT one of the ways to die that we were told about before entering modern times.) Mrs. Dunnit is survived by her husband, her daughter Jabada, and sons Orieley, Huever and Almos. Friends and neighbors have been contributing ready cooked meals and assistance with baby care until the family can get their lives back in order.
This was the third incident of choking that we have had in our hood although the first two were not fatal due to the efforts of family or friends to resuscitate the victim. Please be warned that chewing gum can be fatal or even eating if you are not very careful how you swallow. And certainly do not put any foreign objects in your mouth as you might choke on them too.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.