VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

Welcome to the Tribute To Beeninsane Board - Unofficial John Frusciante Forum!
In memory and as home from home to the legendary Beeninsane forum at Beeninsane.com. (This forum is not affiliated to any particular site or owner).

• legend's of the NAR -- Sparkie..!, 20:02:29 08/04/06 Fri (cpe-66-74-164-85.socal.res.rr.com/66.74.164.85)
    "Regarding the legendary punk band No Apparent Reason"

--We never released our music on vinyl
    or CD's. We recorded our music in 1985, and played live
    from 1984 to 1986 in the San Fernando valley area.

In 1985 we released roughly 100 cassette tapes of
    our first 9 song album, on our own record label.

We recorded a punk rock masterpiece in only 8 hours, we waliked into
    the home studio based in Burbank California and busted out 9 songs.

We never thought that these songs would ever be heard or played on the radio.
    Now thay are punk rock classic's

In August 2006 we went to the World Cup of Skateboardings'
    Trifecta in Oregon where we found out that our band
    "No Apparent Reason" had a huge underground cult following.

So in February of this year we built our myspace site and it took off.
    We produced some shirts and got distribution from Diamond- Volcom
    distribution. Mohawkradio.com plays us in heavy, rotation.
    We have had discussions about being the missing link or the Rosseta stone
    in punk rock music/history.

Here's and excerpt from our site,

--L.A.'s politically incorrect punk rock skate band "No Apparent Reason"
    is one of Independent music's greatest obscure punk rock bands of our time.
    Formed in Los Angeles after NOFX played in their parents studio garage back in 1984.
    Musically influenced by Discharge and Rudimentary Peni. Their classic provocative
    punk rock anthem the "Abortion Bunch" was inspired by NOFX, then banned
    and censored in the very studio where they tried to record in.

Told to "get out", at the Sound Vault recording studio in Sunland, California.
    That the "FBI and police" were being called in on the recording session
    by the owner of the Studio, with 15 minutes left of studio time. Apparently the
    owner had never heard punk rock music. The band had to record in a secret session
    at a private studio somewhere in the media district of Burbank, California. Funny
    how times have changed.

No Apparent Reason is a band that has been lurking in the shadows of American punk
    rocks' success for over 20 years, watching, listening, waiting, for the right
    time to unleash their elusive socio-political punk rock classics! If you want real
    punk rock by an original L.A. punk band, then you will love this group, their music,
    and everything they stand for. They are what punk rock is!

"WE'RE PUTTING PUNK ROCK BACK WHERE IT BELONGS, BACK IN THE TRASH CANS
    OF AMERICA"!

--No Apparent Reason

What a great band, members of No Apparent Reason worked with John Frusciante, and the
    Red Hot Chili Peppers...... check em out at www.nar1984.com

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• john left the peppers again -- better late than neber, 21:47:20 12/30/09 Wed (adsl-69-234-200-84.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net/69.234.200.84)
    yea hes left again.

• kj -- yyufjl, 21:40:38 12/30/09 Wed (adsl-69-234-200-84.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net/69.234.200.84)
    jkjliufrcyy uyr tre ljn k luy zre

• :-) Frusciante is great -- Fernanda (The joyfull), 12:48:14 12/20/08 Sat (dsl-201-102-57-133.prod-infinitum.com.mx/201.102.57.133)
    Frusciante is the best guitarrist in the world, he´s simply prefect woow XDD & i love him.
    The past recedes <3<3<3

• Is this board defunct -- Clowny, 17:20:48 01/31/08 Thu (82-39-248-186.cable.ubr03.jarr.blueyonder.co.uk/82.39.248.186)
    I havn't visited here since 1999.

• e -- r (r), 17:29:12 08/31/07 Fri (82-40-196-50.cable.ubr03.uddi.blueyonder.co.uk/82.40.196.50)
    r

Replies:

• how did this happen? and WHY? -- krakle, 07:26:24 08/10/07 Fri (cc1206082-a.groni1.gr.home.nl/82.73.148.90)

Replies:

• jhhgvj -- yu, 21:35:30 08/09/07 Thu (c-67-175-54-203.hsd1.il.comcast.net/67.175.54.203)

• It's back up! The forum is back- so sorry I could not repair it since I didnt have internet connection for the longest time and all my old data wnet to h*** with my old pc .. so here it is, welcome home :) -- Fuxia, 16:19:04 08/09/07 Thu (ACB04BEB.ipt.aol.com/172.176.75.235)

• vvb -- 132, 07:36:26 08/04/07 Sat (c-76-16-242-124.hsd1.il.comcast.net/76.16.242.124)

• In case this board goes down again (and I'm sure it will...) -- strawberry shortcake, 08:35:54 07/31/07 Tue (74-95-90-209-WashingtonDC.hfc.comcastbusiness.net/74.95.90.209)

come over to www.voy.com/203168/. That's where the family has moved. :0)

love to all,
    strawberry shortcake

• Hey now -- Trippy Chick, 18:22:33 10/27/06 Fri (dialup-4.157.74.38.Dial1.Boston1.Level3.net/4.157.74.38)
    Hi Guys!! I've missed you!

Replies:

• Still... -- Harald Axel Heymans, 12:38:23 11/04/06 Sat (s5591643e.adsl.wanadoo.nl/85.145.100.62)
    Has been a long time since i saw this shade of Blue...

It s good to see all the poeple back here. How is everyone doing...

Been a looooooooong time...where is james, ans rifle and many more?

Btw if interested come and listen to these tunes cocaine whore.

www.myspace.com/lesenergies

Love, Harald

Replies:

• dead -- No one, 08:58:21 07/19/07 Thu (c-69-142-159-27.hsd1.nj.comcast.net/69.142.159.27)
    This place died off I guess?

• bwoah -- krakle, 13:22:47 07/16/07 Mon (NoHost/81.168.113.118)
    echo!

• -- jinx, 08:59:33 05/18/07 Fri (cpe-76-168-223-86.socal.res.rr.com/76.168.223.86)

• Question Regarding NAR/Frusciante Connection -- Apricot Jones, 15:32:48 01/26/07 Fri (pool-70-23-93-143.ny325.east.verizon.net/70.23.93.143)
    I'm not looking to get involved in this argument. I haven't been to this site in ages and upon my return I see there is a tremendous battle over the validity of NAR being a legendary punk band. I remember seeing someone posting their logo with their message about a year ago on this board, but aside from that I've never heard them. So I checked out the four songs on their myspace page. Everyone here seems either love them or hate them. Personally I don't think they're terrible, but they are certainly not a band I would garnish with such praise. Maybe it's a bad mix, as it is extremely muddy, but they don't have any characteristics that make them stand out from other bands in their genre. I have heard plenty of bands that are far worse however. I just think that the extreme points of view are fueled more by the animosity between the posters. Anyway, here comes the big question I've been leading up to. Where and when did John Frusciante ever mention that he is a fan and admirer of NAR. One of the proponents of the band has repeatedly stated that Frusciante really digs them. I have read or viewed pretty much every interview that has been conducted with John and can't recall him ever dropping their name. I was just hoping you could clarify this for me. As I wrote earlier I've been away from this board for quite some time and apologize if this has already been covered, but I'm very curious by nature and would love to read the article where he talks about NAR. Thanks in advance for any help in obtaining this information.

Replies:

• non-john: R.I.P. Kurt Vonnegut -- strawberry shortcake, 11:54:17 04/12/07 Thu (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Author Kurt Vonnegut dies at 84

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Kurt Vonnegut, whose absurdist visions and cynical outlook infused such books as "Slaughterhouse-Five" and "Cat's Cradle," has died. He was 84.

Vonnegut died at New York's Mount Sinai Hospital at 9:45 p.m. ET Wednesday, said his wife, photographer Jill Krementz.

Vonnegut had been hospitalized for several weeks after suffering brain injuries following a fall at his East Side Manhattan home.

"Kurt was a loving, funny husband who always made me laugh," Krementz said. "He was a wonderful father who was proud and supportive of his children."

Vonnegut's novels and short stories, which blended humor, bitterness, profundity and a devout humanity, attracted a wide audience and made him a key figure in 20th-century American literature. (Share your memories of Vonnegut on our Marquee blog.)

"He was a man who combined a wicked sense of humor and sort of steady moral compass, who was always sort of looking at the big picture of the things that were most important," Joel Bleifuss, editor of the liberal magazine In These Times, told The Associated Press. Vonnegut occasionally contributed to In These Times.

Vonnegut was a frequent lecturer, telling audiences to be skeptical of authority and stay true to their humanity in a dehumanizing world.

"I will say anything to be funny, often in the most horrible situations," Vonnegut once told a gathering of psychiatrists, according to the AP.

Vonnegut made no apologies for his dark outlook. As a prisoner of war in the waning days of World War II, he witnessed the 1945 firebombing of Dresden, Germany, an event central to his breakout novel, "Slaughterhouse-Five."

His books often portrayed a world gone mad: the dystopian futures of "Player Piano" and "Slapstick," the whimpering death of the planet in "Cat's Cradle." The novels were sometimes banned from high school reading lists, but those decrees usually made students -- and thousands of others -- more determined to read them.

Vonnegut was an active member of PEN, the writers' aid group, and the American Civil Liberties Union, according to the AP. The American Humanist Association, a group that promotes individual freedom and scientific skepticism, made him its honorary president, the AP said.

His last book, "A Man Without a Country" (2005), took aim at the Bush administration, the Iraq war, corporate America and conformist Americans. The slim work became a best-seller, a status Vonnegut characterized as "a nice glass of champagne at the end of a life," according to the AP.

Wars and corporations
    Kurt Vonnegut was born November 11, 1922, in Indianapolis, Indiana. His father was an architect; his mother was from a wealthy family. She committed suicide just before her son left for Germany in World War II, another event that would haunt Vonnegut's soul.

Vonnegut, who studied chemistry at Cornell University, had joined the military before receiving a degree. He was taken prisoner during the Battle of the Bulge and sent to a camp near Dresden, a city known for its architectural beauty.

From February 13 to 15, 1945, as he and his fellow prisoners worked in an underground meat locker, Allied forces firebombed the city. He was physically unharmed, but the mental anguish -- he was among those assigned to remove the scorched, blackened and often unrecognizable dead -- would torment him for years.

After the war, he married his high-school sweetheart, Jane Marie Cox, and settled in Chicago, Illinois. He did public relations for General Electric for a time in Schenectady, New York, an experience that informed 1952's "Player Piano" (which takes place in a company town called Ilium, New York).

His early novels -- also including "The Sirens of Titan" and "Mother Night" -- were lumped in with pulp science fiction and dismissed by critics. He started gaining a following with 1963's "Cat's Cradle," which featured a substance called ice-nine, which apocalyptically turns all water to ice.

His breakthrough, "Slaughterhouse-Five: Or The Children's Crusade, A Duty Dance With Death," dealt directly with the Dresden bombing. The novel tells the story of Billy Pilgrim, a soldier who becomes "unstuck in time" and comes into contact with space aliens called Tralfamadorians.

Vonnegut was fond of inventing nonsense words to define concepts, including "foma" (untruths that make one happy) and "granfalloons" (tribal identifications), both from "Cat's Cradle." He also created a number of signature phrases, notably "So it goes," a recurring line in "Slaughterhouse-Five."

Battle with depression
    Vonnegut wrote several more novels after "Slaughterhouse-Five," including the best-sellers "Breakfast of Champions" (1973) and "Slapstick" (1976). His last novel, "Timequake," came out in 1997.

But he primarily devoted his later years to essays, some particularly scathing about the state of the world.

"I like to say that the 51st state is the state of denial," he told The Associated Press in 2005. "It's as though a huge comet were heading for us and nobody wants to talk about it. We're just about to run out of petroleum and there's nothing to replace it."

He was sometimes compared to Mark Twain -- in a statement about Vonnegut's death, Norman Mailer hailed him as "our own Mark Twain" -- and welcomed the association.

"My great-grandfather's name was Clemens Vonnegut. Small world, small world. This piquant coincidence is not a fabrication," Vonnegut said in a 2003 lecture.

"Clemens Vonnegut called himself a 'freethinker,' an antique word for humanist. ... So, 120 years ago, say, there was one man who was both Clemens and Vonnegut. I would have liked being such a person a lot."

Vonnegut struggled with depression throughout his life, and attempted suicide in 1984. He was, as always, honest about his battle.

"When Hemingway killed himself he put a period at the end of his life; old age is more like a semicolon," Vonnegut told the AP. "My father, like Hemingway, was a gun nut and was very unhappy late in life. But he was proud of not committing suicide. And I'll do the same, so as not to set a bad example for my children."

Vonnegut had three children with his first wife, whom he divorced in the 1970s, and adopted a daughter with Krementz, the AP said. He also adopted his sister's three children after she and her husband died, the AP reported.

"He was sort of like nobody else," fellow author Gore Vidal told the AP. "Kurt was never dull."

"He died at the top of his game, and I don't think anyone would ever want to do more than that," Krementz said.

As of early Thursday, funeral plans were pending. Memorial donations can be made to the Turtle Bay Association, a group dedicated to the East Side Manhattan neighborhood Vonnegut loved.

So it goes.

CNN Radio's Ninette Sosa contributed to this report.

Copyright 2007 CNN. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Associated Press contributed to this report.

• non NAR: Bside the point -- Digaree, 11:08:57 12/11/06 Mon (c-66-177-40-159.hsd1.fl.comcast.net/66.177.40.159)
    This is most all the b-sides for Stadium Arcadium so far. 7 of them... Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72A5BKGA

Replies:

• non-john (sorta): Fire Destroys Johnny and June's Home!! -- strawberry shortcake, 06:54:39 04/11/07 Wed (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Fire destroys Johnny Cash home

HENDERSONVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- Johnny Cash's longtime lakeside home, a showcase where he wrote much of his famous music and entertained U.S. presidents, music royalty and visiting fans, was destroyed by fire on Tuesday.

Cash and his wife, June Carter Cash, lived in the 13,880-square-foot (1,289-square-meter) home from the late 1960s until their deaths in 2003.

"So many prominent things and prominent people in American history took place in that house -- everyone from Billy Graham to Bob Dylan went into that house," said singer Marty Stuart, who lives next door and was married to Cash's daughter, Cindy, in the 1980s.

Stuart said the man who designed the house, Nashville builder Braxton Dixon, was "the closest thing this part of the country had to Frank Lloyd Wright."

When Cash moved there, the road was a quiet country lane that skirts Old Hickory Lake. Kris Kristofferson, then an aspiring songwriter, once landed a helicopter on Cash's lawn to pitch him a song. Roy Orbison was his next-door neighbor for a while.

The landmark video for Cash's song "Hurt" was shot inside the house. (Watch flames and smoke pour from the house )

"It was a sanctuary and a fortress for him," Stuart said. "There was a lot of writing that took place there."

Richard Sterban of the Oak Ridge Boys lives on the same road as Cash. "Maybe it's the good Lord's way to make sure that it was only Johnny's house," Sterban said.

The property was purchased by Barry Gibb, a former member of the Bee Gees, in January 2006. Gibb and his wife, Linda, had said they planned to restore the home on Old Hickory Lake and hoped to write songs there. They had not yet moved in to the home, which they bought for a reported $2.3 million (euro1.71 million).

Dixon built the three-story house in 1967 for his own family, but Cash fell in love with it. Dixon was reluctant to sell, but Cash kept after him.

"It was a very, very unusual contemporary structure," said Cash's brother, Tommy Cash. "It was built with stone and wood and all kinds of unusual materials, from marble to old barn wood. I don't think there was a major blueprint. I think the builder was building it the way he wanted it to look."

The younger Cash said many holidays and family get-togethers were spent at the house. And while Johnny and June also owned a house in Jamaica and a second house in Tennessee, they considered this one to be their home.

"Johnny and June lived there the entire time they were married," Tommy Cash said. "It was the only house they lived in together until they both passed on."

The fire, in this suburb about 20 miles (30 kilometers) northeast of downtown Nashville, started around 1:40 p.m. Fire trucks arrived within five minutes, but the house was already engulfed in flames, Hendersonville Fire Chief Jamie Steele said.

Just a few hours later, there was almost nothing left except stone chimneys.

The cause is unknown, but Steele said the flames spread quickly because construction workers had recently applied a flammable wood preservative to the exterior of the house. The preservative was also being applied inside the house.

No workers were injured, but one firefighter was slightly hurt while fighting the fire, Steele said.

Cash's long career, which began in the 1950s, spanned rock 'n' roll, folk and country. His hits included "Ring of Fire," "Folsom Prison Blues" and "I Walk the Line."

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

• non-john: Rick Rubin -- strawberry shortcake, 14:15:39 02/06/07 Tue (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Producer Rick Rubin's sound of magic

POSTED: 2:48 p.m. EST, February 6, 2007

WEST HOLLYWOOD, California (AP) -- Rick Rubin is a healthy reminder of the danger in relying on superficial impressions.

He's a bearish man with long, flowing hair, a bushy beard and ever-present dark sunglasses. See him at a club and you might be tempted to slip out, taking care not to tip over any motorcycles on the way.

Then you would have lost the chance to meet one of the top producers in the music business, who is up for a Grammy award next week in that category. He produced two of the five discs nominated for album of the year and contributed to another, each in completely different styles. He captured the country-pop of the Dixie Chicks and funky rock of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and produced one track of Justin Timberlake's state-of-the-art dance-pop.

Each of those discs landed in the top 10 of the Rolling Stone magazine reader's poll of favorites from 2006, along with Rubin's fifth album with Johnny Cash, whose late-career resurgence will likely be remembered as one of the producer's most important achievements.

Oh, and that tough guy look? The gentle, soft-spoken Rubin wouldn't let a stranger leave one of his three Los Angeles-area homes recently without wrapping him in a warm hug.

"He's the exact opposite of what you would think he would be," said Emily Robison of the Dixie Chicks. "With the hard rock and rap background, this guy with the long hair and big beard, everyone was a little intimidated by him at first. But when you realize what he's like, he's just a big teddy bear."

If that weren't enough influence, Rubin has been offered a job as co-chairman of Columbia Records and is in talks with executives there, according to a report in the New York Times and confirmed by a close associate of Rubin's who requested anonymity.

Rubin made his name -- and fortune -- at the intersection of rock and rap in the 1980s. He founded the Def Jam label with partner Russell Simmons while a student at New York University, and helped make music by Public Enemy, the Beastie Boys and LL Cool J. He loves the aggressiveness of metal and rap, and was behind Run-DMC's influential cover of Aerosmith's "Walk This Way."

Simmons moved on and Rubin headed West, where his production credits continued to diversify. Slayer, Mick Jagger, AC/DC, Tom Petty, Neil Diamond, Jay-Z and U2 are on the lengthening list of clients.

Unlike Timbaland's jittery beats and synthesizers, Pharrell's spacy soundscapes or Phil Spector's famed "wall of sound," Rubin has no sonic signature.

"I love music and I love bands and my goal, always, working with them is to help them be their best, whatever that is," Rubin said.

The Dixie Chicks were intrigued by Rubin because they noticed his name on a lot of the albums they were listening to. They were sold on him because he didn't come into their first meeting with an agenda, saying how he would make them sound, Robison said.

Most music producers are technical masters, able to manipulate sounds with the twist of a knob, and obsessed about doing so. Rubin freely admits to having little such expertise. He's a fan.

When musicians express an interest in working with him, Rubin's first step is usually to invite them to one of his homes. His place tucked in the West Hollywood hills has intricately-restored woodwork, a statue of Buddha, art from the "Help!"-era Beatles and a kickin' sound system.

They'll talk music. He probes into their history, what made them become artists in the first place, and whether he feels a personal connection.

That's the level on which he bonded with Cash, despite the appearance -- to outside eyes -- that they'd be the least likely of collaborators. Cash was easy to talk to, Rubin recalled, and "had a million songs at his fingertips." They became very close friends.

Rubin had sought out Cash because he was interested in working with an established artist creatively adrift and neglected by the industry. Cash by the early 1990s had nearly given up recording. The deceptively simple approach they set upon of having Cash sing a wide swath of songs to sparse accompaniment yielded five albums (with a sixth posthumously to come) that energized his career.

Cash sang songs he remembered from growing up and unlikely ones fed by Rubin, most memorably Nine Inch Nails' "Hurt."

Neil Diamond: 'He was right'
    He's not a producer who spends much time creating in the studio. Rubin has his artists rehearse and experiment extensively ahead of time, so when they enter the studio they know the songs well.

"There's a humanity to a great performance," he said. "It's more like jazz. It could be a pop song or a rock song or a country song, but we approach it more from the standpoint of jazz, and try to get this special interactive moment. We know the tunes, we know the songs, now we're trying to get that special magic moment."

He may be an affable man, but he isn't afraid to tell artists what he thinks. One major star looked at Rubin, mouth agape, when told his songs weren't good enough. Nobody had ever told him that before.

Rubin pushed another artist, Diamond, particularly hard. He made Diamond sing with his acoustic guitar, something he hadn't done since the 1960s. Diamond told The Associated Press upon release of his 2005 disc "12 Songs" that Rubin made him realize that throughout his career the recordings had become more important than the songs, and that was a backwards way of looking at things.

He was grateful when it was done. But he fought every day while working with Rubin.

"Guess what?" Diamond said. "He was right."

Rubin said he believes the artists know that everything he does is to try to make the best music possible.

"A lot of artists really like having someone to bounce things off of, because it's hard to know," he said. "Most of them, especially the ones that are established and have had success, tend to be in a little bit of a vacuum, because most people tell them what they do is great. But there's a lack of reality in that world and it's not beneficial to the artist to be in that world."

He had seen the Dixie Chicks before they became famous and was impressed. Working with them on the "Taking the Long Way" disc interested him because here was a sassy, country-crossover act forced to become serious in the aftermath of the political storm created when singer Natalie Maines criticized President Bush. He was curious how they'd react.

The Dixie Chicks had plenty of ideas but lacked a sense of direction, Robison said. They were also somewhat sensitive to being dictated to, given the experience they'd just been through.

"I think he knows when it's right and he's very decisive, which is refreshing," she said. "But he's also a very good listener. You just respect his ears and his taste so much. That's an earned trust. We knew the legend but we didn't know the actual reason ... We came to learn that it's just that he has great ears."

Rubin just finished a new disc with Linkin Park, and he's working now with Metallica. His dream job is to make a full album with U2; he produced two new songs for their greatest hits disc.

Working so much has its drawbacks, as Rubin learned recently when a friend came over with a mixtape and they listened to the music together. That's kind of cool, Rubin said about one song. Who's singing that?

His friend looked at him incredulously. "You produced it!" he replied.

"I literally had no recollection of it at all," Rubin said, "and I'm a sober person."

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Replies:

• non-john: Sly Stone -- strawberry shortcake, 11:46:07 04/10/07 Tue (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Rock legends played 'truth music'

By Todd Leopold

(CNN) -- On March 31, Sly Stone played a live show at the Flamingo Las Vegas.

Stone played for more than 30 minutes and then, according to comedian George Wallace, who booked and presented the musician, "went down the center aisle and thanked everybody."

He beat the odds, too: Vegas bookmakers were offering 45-1 that Stone, who has missed dozens of concerts over his career, would be a no-show yet again.

Could one of rock's most reclusive, sometimes bizarre, geniuses be back?

It would be fortuitous timing for the leader of Sly and the Family Stone, as the group's first seven albums -- including 1969's landmark "Stand!" and 1971's "There's a Riot Goin' On" -- have been remastered and re-released by Sony/Legacy. The re-release comes just over 40 years after the band formed at the one-time Sylvester Stewart's house in San Francisco.

The band, which combined pop, R&B, psychedelia and nascent funk into a still-influential brew, was "A Whole New Thing" -- as its first album asserted -- from the beginning.

"I think we realized back then we were doing something different," says Greg Errico, the band's drummer, in a phone interview. "We knew it was unique."

'Family music'
    Indeed, Sly and the Family Stone was like nothing that had ever appeared in pop music. Besides the mix of musical styles, there was a mix of people: Stewart, his brother Freddie and sister Rose, Cynthia Robinson, Larry Graham, Errico and Jerry Martini, a blend of races (all but Errico and Martini were black) and sexes.

The arrangement was indicative of Sly's vision of the peace-and-love times, says Rose Stone.

"He had a vision [of] how we are as a family," she says in an interview. The siblings had played together for years; the band was simply an extension of their sound, she adds. "To us it was family music."

Sly Stone had already established a career in the music business, first as a Bay Area DJ and then as a record producer, handling the Beau Brummels ("Laugh Laugh") and the Great Society (Grace Slick's pre-Jefferson Airplane band), among others.

"A Whole New Thing" was followed by 1968's "Dance to the Music," which spawned a hit single in the title track. The next year, the group hit No. 1 with the single "Everyday People," which coined the phrase "different strokes for different folks."

"The message was as integrated as the music," says Phillip Naylor, a Marquette University professor who teaches a course on the history of rock and roll, noting the sharp arrangements and optimistic lyrics.

The group became one of the biggest in the country, giving an acclaimed performance at Woodstock and following the album "Stand!" with a No. 2 single, "Hot Fun in the Summertime." It happened so fast, says Rose Stone, that it took months before the group realized what had hit it.

"At the time, Woodstock wasn't what it ended up being. It was just another gig ... [though] it was quite an experience in many ways," she recalls, remembering the sun coming up over a sea of people. "It didn't hit us that we were famous until we sold out Madison Square Garden [more than once]."

'Poison' in the way
    At this point, the story curdles -- as did the times.

"Something happened in 1970, after Woodstock," says Naylor.

The band was falling apart, Errico recalls. Sly Stone moved to Los Angeles and fell in with a different crowd. He was being pulled apart, his dream of integration dying. He started doing more drugs, and he started missing shows.

Sly's splintering outlook can be summarized in perhaps the group's greatest single, the bitter "Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)" backed with the optimistic "Everybody Is a Star."

"He sat down to write a song and poison spilled out," writes Dave Marsh of "Thank You" in his singles compendium, "The Heart of Rock and Soul."

It went to No. 1 anyway, Marsh adds.

Then the band went almost two years before the release of "There's a Riot Goin' On," one of the bleakest albums ever to top the charts. On the album, Sly Stone sounds disconnected, drugged-out; the music is painful, if funky. The lyrics to the song "Family Affair," which became the group's third No. 1 single, are representative: "One child grows up to be/Somebody that just loves to learn/And another child grows up to be/Somebody you'd just love to burn."

The album was largely recorded -- often not with his bandmates -- at Stone's rented mansion in Los Angeles' Coldwater Canyon, where he would play for days, high on narcotics, amid "lots of guns, rifles, machine guns [and] big dogs," recalled the home's owner, John Phillips of the Mamas and Papas, in a memoir.

"That was the point I left the band," says Errico. "There were a lot of forces pulling him a lot of different ways, including chemicals. Before that we lived in the same city. We stuck together."

After "Riot," Graham and Errico left. The band put out "Fresh" (1973), which hit with the song "If You Want Me to Stay," but after "Small Talk" (1974), the group disintegrated. Sly became one of rock 'n' roll's great casualties, occasionally popping up in the news for drug arrests or side projects, practically unseen until his bizarre appearance at the 2006 Grammys in a bleached-blond Mohawk haircut, metallic greatcoat, sunglasses and a giant "SLY" belt buckle. He played keyboards on "I Want to Take You Higher" and vanished before the song was over.

The music has never been more influential. Larry Graham's plucked-bass playing became a funk model; the group's arrangements have been sampled countless times. Rick James, Prince, Public Enemy and the Roots are among Sly and the Family Stone's many musical children.

Rose Stone isn't surprised. Describing the group's output as "truth music," she adds, "Truth never changes. Truth always sets people free."

Wallace is hopeful for Sly Stone's future.

"He was totally on his game," he says of the recent concert. "After the show, it was like, 'Oh boy, I'm back.' " (Sly is scheduled to play a San Jose, California, festival on July 7, according to a press release issued Tuesday by Franco Presents concert promoters.)

Errico and Rose Stone, who have their own projects now -- Errico as a producer for musician Jamie Davis, Rose Stone with film, TV and gospel work -- are more cautious.

"He's fragile, but I believe he still wants to kick some musical booty," says Errico, who has stayed in touch with the frontman. "Sly tells me that he wants to get back up to speed and get the original group back together.

"It saddens me that it splintered," he adds. "I hope it can be what it should be, or leave it alone."

• non-john: Mary's Bipolar (or so she says...) -- strawberry shortcake, 08:18:45 03/29/07 Thu (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Weiland's wife: Bipolar disorder caused meltdown

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Scott Weiland's wife said an imbalance of medications for bipolar disorder caused rowdy behavior that left hotel rooms trashed and led to her arrest for allegedly torching the Velvet Revolver rocker's clothes.

Burbank police said the couple argued Saturday afternoon at the luxury Graciela Hotel, leaving two rooms damaged. Mary Weiland was later arrested for allegedly burning her husband's clothes outside their Toluca Lake home, investigators said.

"The weekend's difficulties were brought on by a reaction to an imbalance in medications used to treat my bipolar disorder," she said in a statement released Tuesday by the couple's spokeswoman, Bryn Bridenthal.

"Reports that we were fighting at the Graciela Hotel are untrue," she said. "Scott was simply trying to help me calm down. I want to make it very clear that he did not hurt me in any way."

"For lack of a better expression, I was unstable and just lost it," she said.

Weiland, 31, was booked for investigation of felony arson vandalism after officers responding to a "female burning clothes" call Saturday night found a trash can full of smoldering clothes, Sgt. Mathew Ferguson said.

The 39-year-old rocker told police his wardrobe was worth $10,000.

"After nearly seven years of marriage I am truly grateful to have a loving husband, drug-free for 3 1/2 years now, who is able to care for me during this challenging time," Weiland said in her statement.

Prosecutors haven't filed arson vandalism charges, the district attorney's office said Wednesday. Police said it would be up to Graciela Hotel officials, who have declined comment, to press for a vandalism prosecution.

Mary Weiland said apologies and payment for damages had been made.

"Payment for the damages to the Graciela Hotel has already been made. The gracious staff and management have accepted our apologies and welcome us back in the future," she said.

• non-john: Mary Weiland -- strawberry shortcake, 17:34:32 03/26/07 Mon (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Who the hell knew Mary was a Left Eye in training!!

Fire Doesn't Suit Weiland

by Joal Ryan
    Mon, 26 Mar 2007 01:13:52 PM PDT

Scott Weiland's career is solid. His clothes are hotter.

Weiland's wife, Mary, was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of vandalism and arson in relation to a bonfire of the rock singer's suits and shoes on the front lawn of their home, police in Burbank, California, said Monday.

Damage was estimated at $10,000.

Mary Weiland, 31, was booked at the Burbank jail at about 1:25 a.m. Sunday, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's online records show. She was released at 3:10 a.m. on $50,000 bail.

The arrest occurred hours after Burbank police questioned both Weilands regarding "significant" damage to a local boutique hotel, according to Burbank Police Sgt. Matthew Ferguson.

Mary Weiland is considered a suspect in the hotel matter, Ferguson said; Scott Weiland is not.

The couple's eventful weekend began, for police-blotter purposes, at 3:40 p.m. Saturday, police said, when law enforcement received a call from the Graciela Burbank Hotel.

The hotel, which describes itself as "home away from home so many of our guests," complained of "severe damage" to two of its rooms, and a "hysterical female" in one of them, Ferguson said.

Per Ferguson, the Weilands, their two children and personal assistant were staying at the hotel when Scott and Mary Weiland "became involved in a loud argument."

Scott Weiland sent away the children, ages 6 and 4, with the assistant, according to Ferguson. Mary Weiland took off by herself into an adjoining room, while Scott Weiland left the hotel, he said.

By the time police were called, the Graciela allegedly had a rather lived-in-looking pair of rooms. The toll, according to Ferguson: broken glasses, broken dishes, food on the carpet, damage to the walls.

There was no estimate or dollar amount assigned to the damage, Ferguson said.

Later, Scott and Mary Weiland were questioned at the Burbank police station. The two left separately, with the children being released to Scott Weiland, Ferguson said.

At about 10:30 p.m., police were called to the Weilands' home, also located in Burbank, where Mary Weiland allegedly roasted her husband's suits and shoes.

Mary Weiland was busted for vandalism because the clothes were not her own, Ferguson explained. And she was busted for arson because, property rights or no, "you can't burn stuff willy-nilly."

Scott Weiland, in and out of trouble and rehab for years on a variety of drug charges, and the children were not at the home at the time of the fire, Ferguson said.

Mary Weiland is scheduled to be arraigned in the arson and vandalism case on May 7, police said.

It'll be up to the hotel to press charges in the alleged hotel trashing, first reported by tmz.com. As of Monday afternoon, it hadn't. A manager reached Monday at the Graciela declined comment.

Professionally, the 39-year-old Scott Weiland is awaiting the releases of two upcoming albums, one a solo effort, the other a new collection from his post-Stone Temple Pilots outfit, Velvet Revolver.

• non-john: Flea's Induction For Patti Smith -- strawberry shortcake, 12:52:29 03/13/07 Tue (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)
    From the main site

This would have ruled...

Fleamail March 12, 2007
    Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2007 2:23pm
    To: members@redhotchilipeppers.com
    Subject:

hi everyone

on this day that patti smith is being inducted into the rock n roll

hall of fame

i am happy for patti

if i were going to induct her there today instead of play a gig in

oklahoma city

this is what i would say

ladies and gentleman

patti smith is god

she is god because she has made it clear that everyone of us is god

she reminds us who we are

for those of us who listen to her records and go to see her concerts

she brings to life the highest part of of us

awakens us to our greatest gifts

makes us want to be alive

makes us want to read the finest poetry

makes us want to surrender our bodies and have the beat dance through us

makes us want to fuck with all the love in our hearts

makes us want to be quiet and know ourselves

makes us want to live every day with purpose

and live a life of kindness and dignity

and mind our own business

and rock out like the animals we are

and not take shit from anyone

and fight the good fight

and give of our selves for for sake of being a giving person

and above all

she makes us want to start our own band, write our own book, and

paint our own painting(stolen from mike watt)

i have been to a lot of rock shows and been inspired and had a great

time

but i have only ever sobbed like a new born baby at a patti smith show

in this time when we are constantly taught by our pop stars to get

rich or die trying

that amassing a large quantity of money and it's hollow, predictable

power is the most important thing to strive for

we can listen to a patti smith record and know what it really is to

have a meaningful successful life

that to make something beautiful without concern for commerce

and to trust in the beauty of that thing

is true success as a musician and as a person

patti, along with the great musicians that have collaborated with and

accompanied her, lenny kaye, jay dee daugherty,richard sohl, and tom

verlaine, have kept alive the greatest traditions of rock and roll

and changed it and uplifted it and reminded the world of it's true

essence

and the source from which it came

she gave a generation of punk rockers something to hold on to

and a path to freedom

patti who can say fuck you and it will be as profound and full of

life as her greatest lyrics

who can sing the most profound and uplifting lyrics that capture the

deepest complexities of this sad and beautiful world and they are as

intense and direct as a fuck you

who never considered selling out

who always told us the truth about herself and the world around us

and let the chips fall where they may

who rocked your world to its core

who is the number one coolest rock star of all time and is an

entertainer everytime she steps on a stage as much as sammy davis

junior, jimi hendrix, or james brown were

who never placed herself above anybody

who got her self out of the way and let the gods speak

who easily could have cashed in on all that trappings fame had to

offer but never ever put her career ahead of being a totally devoted

mother of two beautiful kids

who's late husband the true rocker fred sonic smith is glowing and

proud of her right now

patti made a lot of people not feel alone

including me

i am so grateful to her

my friend

my hero

ladies and gentlemen

it is my pleasure to induct into the rock n roll hall of fame

patti smith

• New Zealand Fan Dies!!! -- strawberry shortcake, 07:10:52 03/06/07 Tue (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)
    Red Hot Chili Peppers Fan Killed Queuing For Tickets
    Band send out message of condolence...

by Scott Colothan on05/03/2007

Red Hot Chili Peppers have sent a message of condolence to the family of a fan who was killed queuing for tickets in New Zealand this morning (March 5).

The unnamed 18-year-old was sleeping in a shopping centre car park in Whangarei, NZ, in anticipation of the tickets going on sale at 9am for a show in Auckland this April.

The fan was hit by a car and immediately killed in the incident. The driver did not stop and police are now launching an appeal to find the driver of the dark Nissan Skyline.

A statement from a band representative reads: “The band’s hearts and prayers are with the family at this sad time.”

This is incredibly sad. R.I.P mate.

love to you and your family,
    strawberry shortcake

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!!!!!!! -- strawberry shortcake, 08:39:19 03/05/07 Mon (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

• old boards -- thisthatortheother, 01:14:42 02/26/07 Mon (125-239-82-108.jetstream.xtra.co.nz/125.239.82.108)
    http://web.archive.org/web/20021201092453/www.voy.com/15993/

years since i've been here.. like going back in time!

• non-john: Phil Spector Trial Will Be Televised -- strawberry shortcake, 16:16:28 02/16/07 Fri (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Judge lets TV cameras into Phil Spector trial

POSTED: 3:12 p.m. EST, February 16, 2007

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- The murder trial of rock 'n' roll producer Phil Spector will be televised, a judge ordered Friday, saying it is time for the justice system to get beyond the O.J. Simpson trial.

"There's going to come a time that it will be commonplace to televise trials," Superior Court Judge Larry Paul Fidler said. "If it had not been for Simpson, we'd be there now."

Only jury selection will not be televised.

The televised trial at which Simpson was acquitted of murdering ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman became a national phenomenon in 1995.

Fidler said Simpson's judge, Lance Ito, is a close friend and he believes Ito was wrongly blamed for the trial's circus-like atmosphere.

Attorneys for Spector had opposed cameras in the court, saying it would cause witnesses to act differently and might make jurors self-conscious in their role.

But Fidler said he believed he could control the situation, and if there was any negative fallout, "I can pull the plug at any time."

"Public scrutiny is a good thing," said the judge, adding that a televised trial would dispel the belief that celebrities are treated differently in court.

Spector is accused of murdering actress Lana Clarkson four years ago at his suburban mansion. The 67-year-old record producer has pleaded not guilty and has been free on $1 million bail.

Jury selection is scheduled to begin March 19.

• JOHN'S ON THE NEW COVER OF (US) 'ROLLING STONE!!!!!' -- strawberry shortcake, 14:30:29 02/05/07 Mon (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Hey All-

I just saw over at www.rollingstone.com that Johnny's gonna be on the cover of the new issue of RS! It's under the cover story of 'New Guitar Gods' and the cover has johnny, John Mayer and Derek Trucks (sp?) of the Allman Brothers Band. I'm not into the Allman Brothers and John Mayer's music does nothing for me but i've seen him play on TV and the boy DOES have some chops.

he's no john frusciante, tho. there's only one of those. ;0)

love to all,
    strawberry shortcake

Replies:

• 'Desecration Smile' Video -- strawberry shortcake, 14:27:38 02/06/07 Tue (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Hey All-

If you don't live in the UK and you haven't seen the new video for 'DS,' you can see it on http://frusciante.net.

It's a beauty! :0)

Enjoy!

Love to all,
    strawberry shortcake

• (!) -- (!), 14:22:24 01/30/07 Tue (pool-70-23-59-22.ny325.east.verizon.net/70.23.59.22)
    (!)

Replies:

• Testing 1,2,3 -- Apricot Jones, 14:19:18 01/30/07 Tue (pool-70-23-59-22.ny325.east.verizon.net/70.23.59.22)
    Is this board down again? I just got back and it's fucked up again. This is why I originally left. There was too much trouble trying to get a post through. The other board seems kind of fucked too. Maybe we need a third choice. If anyone sees this or has any ideas please reply. I come here to find out the latest on Mr. John Frusciante and lately there doesn't seem to be much about the man. If I don't hear something I'll probably have to resort to the official RHCP message board. It's a scary prospect but I haven't checked out any Frusciante sites the whole time I've been gone from this board until now. It seems that there is more info on Ramparts, but you have to deal with a ridiculous amount of superficial, vain, and immature posts. The teeny-bopper syndrome is in full effect. So please help me out here. Let's get this forum back to discussing JF or at least other interesting musicians, artists, movies, etc. Enough with NAR already. Obviously it appears either you love them or you hate them. That's what the general consensus seems to be. Personally I think they're alright. Not awful but not legends. So let us agree to disagree and try to salvage this board before it goes beyond the point of no return, which I fear my have already happened. This is my last ditch effort. I can do without it but I do miss the heyday of great intellectual debates and people turning people on to other great bands or events. The comraderie is gone and it's a shame. Over and out.

• Erasing posts? -- Apricot Jones - returning after a long hiatus to walk into a war over NAR. I must say it is a comfort to find the good old arguments of yesterdays are not forgotten. For it is entertaining if nothing else. Like a car wreck during rush hour. There's no avoiding it., 13:59:07 01/30/07 Tue (pool-70-23-59-22.ny325.east.verizon.net/70.23.59.22)
    I'm not going to repost my previous questions in length since it seems my posts keep getting deleted. Does anyone know why this is happening? Since I'm abbreviating my post I hope it doesn't come off as insensitive. I want to know what article John Frusciante or another RHCP mentions NAR. I als wanted to know if the statement that NAR worked with RHCP/JF is referring to the DVD the bass player from NAR made. If so I want to know when the DVD will be available for purchase. If not through a major distibutor would you consider selling it to individuals via the internet? My main interest is obtaining this rare early footage of the Peppers. Thanks for helping to clear up this matter.

• non-john: Jimi Becomes An Energy Drink (w/ quick quote by Flea) -- strawberry shortcake, 15:13:06 01/29/07 Mon (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Jimi Hendrix Gets Canned
    by Sarah Hall
    Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:03:09 PM PST

The Jimi Hendrix experience will soon come in a bottle.

A Los Angeles-area beverage company has obtained licensing rights to the rock legend's name and image to market a new line of nonalcoholic energy drinks called the Liquid Experience.

The drink line's name is, of course, a reference to Hendrix's 1967 breakthrough album, Are You Experienced? The product is slated to debut in April.

As a product of the pre-Red Bull era, the late "Purple Haze" singer might seem an unlikely selection for the role of energy drink pitchman. However, Beverage Concepts, the company behind the Liquid Experience, vowed that the line would compliment the musician's lingering mystique.

"Beverage Concepts is committed to providing in our beverage line the same level of excitement, undefined coolness, rock 'n' roll feel and unprecedented taste that is synonymous with the Jimi Hendrix image," Beverage Concepts CEO Josh Glass said in a presentation at the NAMM show in Anaheim, California, earlier this month.

Glass told E! Online that he found Hendrix to be the "perfect selection" to serve as the inspiration for the venture, based on the musician's ability to transcend social boundaries and unite people from all backgrounds during his lifetime.

"Jimi is such a powerful image," Glass said Monday. "He really changed history."

He said he hoped the Liquid Experience would act as a tool to educate a new generation about the Hendrix legacy, adding that a portion of the proceeds from beverage sales will be donated to an as-yet unnamed charitable foundation.

"What we are looking to impress upon the world is that by using Jimi's legendary status and ability to unify people, we can continue this even though Jimi is no longer with us," Glass said.

"There is a direct relationship here that can be positive."

After releasing the initial line of energy drinks, Glass said the company plans to launch lines of Hendrix-inspired herbal tea and vitamin-infused water.

Though the Hendrix family has voiced support for the beverage venture, some fans have expressed dismay over what they perceive to be the ongoing commercialization of the rock legend by Authentic Hendrix, the Seattle-based company that controls use of his name and image.

In the years since Hendrix's death in 1970, Authentic Hendrix, has authorized products ranging from Hendrix-brand air fresheners to a diaper cover reading "Are You Experienced?" across the rear.

Additional items stocked by the Authentic Hendrix online store include official Hendrix lava lamps, Christmas tree ornaments, cell phone covers and an array of coffee mugs and water bottles.

That Authentic Hendrix has donated some of the proceeds from past licensing deals to causes including the United Negro College Fund serves as little consolation to the late rocker's most dedicated fans.

"To see his image and the beautiful feelings it has created during my lifetime cheapened by base advertising is very disappointing to me," Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea told the Los Angeles Times last week.

• My post keeps getting lost. So here's one more go at it. -- Apricot Jones, 17:11:55 01/28/07 Sun (pool-70-23-102-90.ny325.east.verizon.net/70.23.102.90)
    I just wanted someone to show me the article or interview where John mentions NAR. The other thing was if when it was stated that members of NAR worked with John Frusciante and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, did you mean the DVD that the bass player from NAR shot? I could see missing an article where John mentions NAR, but I would have heard if there was a musical collaboration between members of the two bands. I've been away from this board for a few months and am just trying to catch up with current events so to speak. It's hard to get information from the posts because of all the digressions and repeated pictures. I don't have time to read through all of it. So I just jumped around. I figured I'd just cut to the chase and ask straight out. I apologize if this has already been answered. I also wanted to know if the person who is shopping around the RHCP DVD has considered putting a sample clip on YouTube.com to spark interest. This may help you get the greenlight from the band for distribution of your DVD if they see there is a high demand for it. Either way you can always sell it directly to RHCP fans. I know if I got to see a preview and it looked good I'd be willing to buy it for a reasonable price. Just something to think about. My main question is about the connection between JF/RHCP and NAR. Thanks to anyone who can help shed some light on this topic.

• non-john: Brent Liles R.I.P. -- strawberry shortcake, 14:05:11 01/24/07 Wed (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

Ex-Social Distortion bassist killed by truck

PLACENTIA, California (AP) -- Brent Liles, a former bassist for the 1980s punk rock group Social Distortion, was struck and killed by a truck while riding a bicycle, authorities said Wednesday. He was 43.

Liles was hit on January 18. No immediate charges were brought against the driver.

Liles, who was from Fullerton, joined Social Distortion in 1981 and played bass on the band's "Mommy's Little Monster" recording two years later.

Fed up with turmoil inside the group, he and drummer Derek O'Brien quit the band during a New Year's Eve performance in 1983.

Liles went on to play with other punk groups such as Agent Orange.

Tools: Save | Print | E-mail | Most Popular

• nice -- krakle, 05:03:23 01/23/07 Tue (cc762211-a.groni1.gr.home.nl/82.73.18.238)
    uhuh

• What the fuck is NAR? -- Estress, 22:29:52 01/21/07 Sun (c220-237-179-128.lowrp1.vic.optusnet.com.au/220.237.179.128)
    Seem like a fucking shit band to me!!

• So How Long This Board Been Back? -- Mike, 16:39:54 01/18/07 Thu (ool-44c72234.dyn.optonline.net/68.199.34.52)

• damn man.! this shit again! -- what about John!?, 11:05:07 01/09/07 Tue (66-81-205-160.nocal.dialup.o1.com/66.81.205.160)

Replies:

• non-john: King Crimson -- strawberry shortcake, 13:56:38 01/18/07 Thu (awfnt.awf.org/38.118.12.58)

hey all-

Thank goodness the board is back! woo hoo! ok, as i sit here at work, winding down, i'm listening- for the first time- to King Crimson's 'The Night Watch.'

My brain has been splendidly melted again!

At this very second, 'Larks' Tongues in Aspic (Part II)' is on and this is some evil sounding shit! you know i first got into KC from one of Johnny's recommendations, so thanks, Johnny!

love to all,

strawberry shortcake

Replies:

• not so good news -- krakle, 05:42:12 12/26/06 Tue (ip51cf7f6b.direct-adsl.nl/81.207.127.107)
    ataxia II not out until june 30, 2007

• cvxv -- zvad, 21:47:00 12/24/06 Sun (c-76-16-242-124.hsd1.il.comcast.net/76.16.242.124)

Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]34 ]

Post a message:
    This forum requires an account to post.
    [ Create Account ]
    [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.