VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:45:31 09/20/16 Tue
Author: Former Subscriber
Subject: DK Subscription Count/Kaboly

He says he uses a method employed by sports teams. Does this mean that when someone signs up for a 3-year subscription they count as 3 in the subscriber count? I am very confused as to why he cannot provide active membership numbers. How hard is it to say, we have "XXX" number of subscribers who can read our material this month. They are broken down into the following categories: monthly, annual, 3-year, etc.

I don't know for sure, but I'd bet that he somehow uses mathematics and statistics to inflate his numbers. Instead of having 30K subscribers, I'd bet its closer to 15K with all of his funny reporting.

The other thing is, did anyone read his passive aggressive shot at not only the Trib, but Kaboly in his intro?

"When I started at the Trib in 2011, I appreciated all this immediately, to the extent that I lobbied the editors in charge at the time ó Iím talking hard lobbying ó to have him take a more active role on the beat. He got that chance, and he earned everything he got. Well after I left, he was elevated to the primary beat man, and I couldnít have been more proud."

DK claims he was the one who got Kaboly the chance. Does he even realize the crap he writes?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.