VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:49:31 09/20/16 Tue
Author: The Cheap Seats
Subject: Re: DK Subscription Count/Kaboly
In reply to: Former Subscriber 's message, "DK Subscription Count/Kaboly" on 05:45:31 09/20/16 Tue

The Kaboly intro is right out of his playbook - for those that follow him going back to the start of his site, he claims certain things like this that pat himself on the back because no one can fact-check the claims and all of the other BS stories he spews. A few times when I was still a subscriber, I called him on a few things that made zero sense, asking him for more details or at least allowing him to refute my claims and in typical Dejan fashion, he took the conversation in another direction or his rebuttal attacked me. Not surprised by what he wrote about Kaboly at all.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: DK Subscription Count/Kaboly -- Morkle, 05:01:20 09/21/16 Wed [1]

Does all this hiring seem like a good idea? Unless he's using the Huffington Post model of not actually paying people.

Advantage of his initial model was how lean the operation was. He was writing two things a week. He had one dedicated Steeler and one dedicated Penguins writer, with those two and another guy splitting time with the Pirates and generally covering for each other. Then whoever he could find would do college football. Plus his wife did marketing/accounting and finally an outsourced, probably low-budget, webhosting solution. At the time there was no office for the business.

Now the operation is three times as big.

Unless he is firing people to hire all these new people, he is just adding cost without taking actions that necessarily have anything to do with increasing revenue.

Won't be long now. I actually like Rob Rossi's Upgruv better.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.