VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:27:53 10/23/16 Sun
Author: Forward progress
Subject: Re: DK whining about retracting a Pirates scoop
In reply to: A Casual Observer 's message, "DK whining about retracting a Pirates scoop" on 10:31:57 10/23/16 Sun

The Pirates flat out lied to him, again. What is he supposed to do, sit there and accept their crap like everyone else in the sports media?

The landscape has changed, DK's outfit isn't beholden to corporate affiliations.
Hevis going to call out the dirt bag organizations.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: DK whining about retracting a Pirates scoop -- A Casual Observer, 05:14:21 10/24/16 Mon [1]

As someone else pointed out (and I forgot to include in my original post), it is entirely possible, and even somewhat plausible, that at that time the Pirates hadn't made a decision to fire whoever, so they denied it was true.

If you were Rick Sofield and your employer hadn't *yet* decided to fire you (though they may be leaning towards it), wouldn't you want the courtesy of your organization denying it until it was official, or that you had a chance to talk?

My whole thing is, DK won't allow that for a possibility. He went on to say that he had it in there, then took it out, so some people saw his original report.

Why not stand by your report, and add that the Pirates denied it? That's all I'm saying.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.