[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
|Subject: Re: anyone read the paperback version?
I'm wondering too
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Date Posted: 23:35:54 08/06/02 Tue
Author Host/IP: spider-tk021.proxy.aol.com/126.96.36.199
In reply to:
's message, "Re: anyone read the paperback version?" on 05:47:15 08/06/02 Tue
>What Bebe said was her second book would address
>questions caused by the hardcover. That's what I
>thought she said, anyway. She's supposed to have
>another book coming out, written entirely by herself,
>no more Victor Bockris.
>Name the statements and stories you have in mind, and
>I'll try to check for you.
I haven't read the paperback of "Rebel Heart" and I absolutely refuse to waste any of my money to buy it. But I was wondering about some things and maybe you can answer these questions:
- Does Bebe still say in the paperback that Elvis Costello is sending secret love messages to her in his songs? Does she still claim that they would be together if she didn't abort his child? Does she still blame his business associates for breaking them up? Does she still claim that Elvis's first wife threatened to have her beat up? She's told so many different stories about why Elvis ended the relationship with her, it's sometimes hard to keep track of all her wacky claims.
- Did she keep all the creepy stuff about all her mental problems and how she's been a self-mutilator?
- Does she still say that Prince wrote "Little Red Corvette" about her because she thinks one of the lines in the song is "Bebe you're much to fast."
- Does she change anything about how she described her relationships with Todd Rundgren, Coyote Shivers or Steven Tyler?
- Does she still claim that she was the muse to the rock stars she slept with? (We all know Bebe will always deny being a groupie, so I'm assuming she still denies it in the paperback.) Does she explain why NO ROCK STARS have EVER called Bebe their muse? Wait...I know the answer to that. Of course she doesn't explain it.
- Does she still act superior to people like Pamela Des Barres? In the hardback of "Rebel Heart" Bebe compares herself to Pamela and basically said she was a better person than Pamela and the other L.A. groupies from that era. Bebe essentially called them man-stealing sluts. As if Bebe never slept with other women's men.....most of the rock stars Bebe fucked were married or living with other women. Bebe is such a hypocritical bitch!
- Does she talk more about her relationship with her fiance Jim, who was barely mentioned in the hardcover of "Rebel Heart"?
- Does she still say in the book that since her divorce from Coyote, he has left her alone and has stayed out of her life? Because that's a direct contradiction to all the ranting and raving she did on this message board and elsewhere that Coyote is supposedly still "torturing" and harassing her.
>I noticed her statements regarding Sable Starr and
>Lori Maddox were changed slightly. In the hardcover
>she said they had no scruples. In the PB she says
>they were "harmless enough".
I'm so not surprised that Bebe changed her story on that because Bebe is such a lying hypocritical phony. When Pamela Des Barres criticized Sable in "I'm With The Band", Bebe was one of Sable's biggest defenders and Bebe even insulted Pamela in order to defend Sable. And then what does Bebe do? She turns around and insults Sable in the hardback of "Rebel Heart," by basically calling Sable is a slut. After Bebe read the comments on this message board and the negative book reviews in the media saying how mentally disturbed and contradictory Bebe is, I bet somehow that shamed Bebe into changing some things in the paperback of "Rebel Heart." It still doesn't change the fact that Bebe is a conceited bitch and a complete nutcase. Everyone knows it.
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |