VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: Scoop, Poop & last night


Author:
Pia Pearl
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:20:14 12/07/02 Sat
Author Host/IP: w3cache.cyf-kr.edu.pl/149.156.9.242
In reply to: The facts 's message, "Re: Scoop, Poop & last night" on 16:08:39 12/07/02 Sat

>> I don't understand at all. I am not naive and I
>>don't really know what to say. I am in shock to hear
>>all this about Bebe Buell. Just about every celeb I've
>>met is a bitch or a bit shallow. When I said she was a
>>bitch I didn't mean she was not polite or social. She
>>just seemed firm about her feelings. Bitchly so.
>>
>
>The problem is that Bebe and Coyote won't let their
>feud go because it keeps getting dragged out over the
>Internet, and there are people who are being harassed
>just because they aren't taking Bebe's side. I think
>Bebe and Coyote are both pathetic but Bebe is worse
>because she's been obsessively insulting people on
>public message boards and by e-mail. She may have
>stopped on this message board, but she's still been
>doing it on other boards. There are several other
>Internet forums besides this one where Bebe has
>angered a lot of people with her obsessive Buellshit.
>
>If you or anyone else is sick of their feuding, then
>don't participate by posting messages about it! Some
>of the people who say they're tired of the Bebe/Coyote
>feud are the same ones who keep writing about it. If
>you really don't care, then just ignore it and don't
>read or write any more messages about it! But those of
>us do care have every right to talk about it.
>
>There are several people who don't even know Bebe or
>Coyote who've been harassed by e-mail if they're
>perceived as being a friend of Coyote's or if they
>said anything negative about her book, and that's why
>people are so angry about Bebe dragging them into her
>personal shit. It's insane, but it's happened to many
>people, and some of them have told their stories on
>this message board. Good for them! This kind of
>Buellshit needs to be exposed. As far as I know,
>Coyote hasn't harassed total strangers over the
>Internet. I don't know him, but the worst thing I've
>seen him do is argue with Bebe on this message board.
>
>Ask yourself why Coyote has a restraining order
>against Bebe and why she doesn't have a restraining
>order against him. To get a restraining order you
>really need proof that your personal safety is at
>risk, based on the actions of the harasser. It's not a
>crime to say you hate your ex-spouse or to argue with
>them on a message board. But if Coyote is as horrible
>as Bebe says he is and if she's soooo afraid of him
>(which she talks about ad naseum), then why doesn't
>she have a restraining order against him? Why hasn't
>he been put in jail if he's supposedly torturing and
>stalking Bebe? Maybe because there isn't anything to
>put him in jail for, and Bebe is just being an
>irrational bitch. Since she's been diagnosed as having
>borderline personality disorder and obsessive
>compulsive disorder, it's easy to see why she's so
>crazy and such a compulsive liar.
>
>
>> Mia seemed to really love her. It didn't seem fake.
>>Bebe's husband was really nice. He offered to get me a
>>drink. He was normal. Nice to talk to. Pleasant.
>> I didn't meet Liv but she did run over and give her
>>mom and Mia a kiss. It was all normal and like a
>>family. Liv was swarmed with photographers and the
>>rest of the cast and the director. Bebe and her mom
>>and Mia and some woman who was kind of chubby and the
>>husband were very TOGETHER. Oh, I forgot. In the
>>bathroom people were smoking everything. Bebe
>>commented that it was making her feel sick. There was
>>pot and she didn't touch it.
>
>Bebe's immediate family is supportive of her. No one
>is disupting that and it's understandable because
>familiies tend to stick by each other no matter what.
>
>> I want to say that I have already read her book and
>>HATED it. But she wasn't selling any books to me. She
>>didn't even talk about it except when I asked her
>>about the next one. I believe she is pregnant too. I
>>could tell. People that say they are sick to get
>>attention and love like what Bebe discribed in her
>>book is common with clinical depression. But it is
>>treatable. She didn't seem lacking in love and
>>attention. Besides, being pregnant is not a disease.
>>It isn't an attention getter when you already have a
>>husband and a family that seem to love you no matter
>>what.
>
>Now this is where you're starting to sound stupid.
>Just because someone has a loving family doesn't mean
>that person can't be messed up in the head. Based on
>recent Buellshit actions, I'd say she's still messed
>up, no matter what kind of psychiatric help she may
>have gotten in the past.
>
>And if a woman says she's pregnant when she knows
>she's really not pregnant, that *is* a way of getting
>attention. Are you really that dumb to think that it
>isn't an attention-getting form of manipulation? Some
>women, even married ones, have faked pregnancies and I
>wouldn't be surprised if Bebe is doing it too. No
>one's saying it's impossible for Bebe to get pregnant
>at her age. It's just that she's lied about so many
>major things that it's hard to believe her. Pregnancy
>may not be a disease but it *is* a life and death
>matter.
>
>You say you could "tell" Bebe was two months pregnant
>just because you think her face was glowing? Do you
>know how stupid that sounds? Bebe is chubby anyway so
>there's no way you could tell if she's two months
>pregnant just by looking at her. How old are you? You
>sound very young or immature to be so gullible.
>There's a real medical condition called "hysterical
>pregnancy" in which women who aren't pregnant convince
>themselves that they are and even start having
>physical symptoms of pregnancy, like weight gain and
>food cravings. But their pregnancy is all in their
>head. Given Bebe's history of delusional behavior, I
>wouldn't be surprised if she has "hysterical
>pregnancy." I bet she's not going to have a baby.
>We'll have our answer by July 2003 (the supposed due
>date) and you'll see how right I am. Bebe will
>probably say she had another "miscarriage" to explain
>why she hasn't given birth by then.
>
>> Maybe she didn't feel loved or secure with Coyote
>>Shivers. Maybe she flipped out but got help and got
>>better. This is years ago the thing with Coyote isn't
>>it? I dunno but that seems koo koo. Prolly she did
>>have a nervous breakdown but it really doesn't appear
>>that her family is holding it against her. I liked
>>that part of her book the most because it was prolly
>>not easy for her to admit that.
>>
>> I'm not sticking up for her. I just think that some
>>of this is tres old news and really not pertainable to
>>now and her life now. BUT she is still a bitch! Clear
>>and simple. But I think that the rest of this stuff is
>>getting boring and should not be so harped on.
>
>The problem is that all of this crap DIDN'T happen
>years ago. It's been happening recently, and there
>have been MANY people who have had experiences of
>being harassed by Bebe this year. I've been to message
>boards where no one is talking about Bebe or Coyote,
>but then out of the blue "someone" starts going crazy
>posting numerous messages that insult Coyote and
>bringing up his feud with Bebe. This "someone" also
>says the same things Bebe says in her book, that she's
>a muse (not a groupie), and that Elvis Costello is
>still writing love songs about her. When people ask
>her to go away or talk about something else, she goes
>ballistic and starts insulting them all. It's CRAZY!
>Who else but Bebe would say all of this? That
>"someone" uses different aliases but conveniently
>knows all Bebe's intimate thoughts and posts messages
>traced back to Bebe's home computer.
>
>When Bebe is in her public image mode when she meets
>people in person, she says she wants nothing to do
>with Elvis Costello. Then why has she been on Elvis
>Costello message boards promoting herself and her
>marriage to Jim? Why does she insist on doing this,
>even when people ask her to leave and even though
>Bebe's marriage to Jim has nothing to do with Elvis?
>She's gotten in fights with people on those boards too.
>
>> Does anyone besides Coyote that post here actually
>>know Bebe Buell well? I don't mean a passing meeting
>>but really know her? Please be honest and is this all
>>true what the other poster said? Thanks.
>
>People are anonymous on this board so that kind of
>question really doesn't mean much. Even if Bebe's and
>Coyote's Internet feuding didn't exist, I think it's
>fair to judge Bebe's character based on what she says
>in her own book. Based on that, it's no wonder that
>people think she's a messed-up bitch. And you have to
>wonder, where are all the celebrity friends Bebe says
>she has, the ones she says adore her so much? Why have
>none of them said anything good about her since her
>book came out? Why weren't they at her wedding? That's
>such a big red flag that she's an insane bitch who's
>alienated a lot of her friends! Her family will stick
>by her no matter what, but it seems like virtually all
>of Bebe's so-called celebrity friends don't want to
>associated with her anymore.

Maybe she said she was "trying" to get pregnant. I feel like I really started some trouble here. I feel like now you think she is lying or something. It wasn't like that. She wasn't chubby either. Mia was but Bebe was not at all. She looked slim. Not skinny but not at all chubby. Liv is average weight too. Not too skinny at all.

I don't think this is fair at all. I can see not liking her and her being a bitch but this is out of my league. And to call me Pia Pea Brain was really bitchy. Really bitchy. She didn't seem crazy to me or fat or fucked up. Is that so bad that I say that? What is the big deal here? Coyote Shivers sounds like a loser. Why are people even talking about him? I don't get it. I looked at his website and it is really funny. There is a photo of him with Lux Interior & he looks older than Lux and Lux is in his 50's. I don't know what the big deal is. I think you are not giving me a break. I am just telling a story.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Scoop, Poop & last nightPia, get your story straight!
(cache-mtc-ah04.proxy.aol.com/64.12.96.169)
13:05:54 12/08/02 Sun


Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.