[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
RF-man's & Spoddy's Forum
Please comment on RF-man's website or
Spoddy's Euro446 website, or just add radio related postings... discuss low power unlicenced radio systems (PMR/FRS/MURS/LPD/KDR etc), CB, Amateur Radio, Scanning, whatever! Many thanks
- FS: 60 x GP300 radios, 438-470MHz, £55 each -- Stewart, Tue 13 Feb 2007; 9:47am 
- ham bands and the rotten cw -- russ, Sun 04 Feb 2007; 11:17pm 
- New Freqencies in Germany -- Sven, Thu 25 Jan 2007; 12:06pm 
- Men In Sheds - CB Radio -- Delboy, Mon 22 Jan 2007; 6:23pm 
- In car FM tx with RDS! -- hehe, Wed 22 Nov 2006; 2:35pm 
- Great site -- Graham, Mon 13 Nov 2006; 4:25pm 
- Puxing PX-777 PC connector -- Dennis, Fri 12 May 2006; 9:30am 
- CB RADIO -- Ron, Wed 30 Aug 2006; 1:53pm 
- Simple business application recommendation -- Bryan Smith (curious), Mon 09 Oct 2006; 1:24pm 
- Kington TG-208 220 MHz radios -- Bil Munsil (K1ATV HAM TV, Mesa AZ, USA), Sat 02 Sep 2006; 3:42am 
Footer (HTML allowed)
Forum timezone: GMT+0|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.