VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

SLEEPERKID'S GENERAL FORUM
Welcome to the General Forum. Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting. Thank you and enjoy!
Sleeperkid's World

Subject: Why Sleeperkidsworld is the Cream of the Crop

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:45:06 10/11/14 Sat
(23-114-212-29.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net/23.114.212.29)

I've come up with one basic measurement on how to measure the quality of fantasy combat companies. It's a bit raw and only meant as an indicator. It's called the "Video to Vidcap Representation Index", or the VVRI: How well the video compares to the vidcaps that represent it on the site product page. If the video is a 7 and the pics are a 10, then you have a VVRI of .7. Anything with a .7 or above is stellar, .5-.7 is average and anything below .5, well, you wasted your hard earned money.

We used to purchase from the original staple sites like Steel Kittens, Joan Wise and Golden Girls. On their product pages (or magazine ads in the real old days), we were presented compelling pictures from matches where the images often depicted very sexy, hot-looking holds from what "seemed" to be realistic, high-octane action. After shelling out the dough, we waited for our magic package to arrive in the mail (before the modern marvel of online downloads) and when it did, depending on our living situation, we had to arrange for the privacy we needed to get our viewing pleasure on in front of the TV. We hit play and then were, more often than not, completely disappointed by the campy, no-sell action of untrained, skinny models who just sort of floundered around, grunted, giggled and occasionally got topless for the next 20-30 minutes with zero production value.

We felt flim-flammed. Cheated. We wondered what happened to that raw, erotic action those damn teaser photos depicted. Then along came a young man named "Sleeperkid" with a site that centralized the best pics from the web, categorized them and provided endless updates. He only chose the best, sexiest photos of heartbreaking submissions or knock out moves of the hottest wrestlers - usually catering to the backbreaker and of course, sleeper hold fans. This hobby turned into a vocation and from that, we now have the producer who has the highest VVRI of ALL fantasy female combat sites in the world.

Anyone can post a few choice photos to hook a buyer but it takes commitment, trained wrestlers, attitude and a great understanding of the psychology of fantasy female combat to make the video product as compelling (if not more) than their marketing pictures. SKW hits the mark pretty much always. In his videos, the wrestlers can actually perform high impact power moves, are realistically verbally dominant or submissive, are hot and wear the sexiest (not slutty) attire. This is true especially for the heel-jobber genre that SKW specializes in...A genre that I would bet is of the highest interest to the fans. Also, let's not forget that every release (very affordably priced by the way) is accompanied by hundreds of vidcaps AND...AND hi-res photos... all for FREE. There is no comparison. Judge for yourself. :)

Sumiko vs Fantasy (From Sumiko's Hour2) - VVRI: .95 (vid 9.5, pics 10)
Sample pics: http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/order/sumikoshour2caps/index006.html
Sample Vid: http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/mpeg/sumihour2small.wmv

Sumiko vs Sapphire (From Sapphire's Victims 2) - VVR: 1 (Vid 10, pics 10)
Sample Pics: http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/order/sapphiresvictims2caps/page6.htm
Sample Vid: http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/mpeg/sapphiresvictims2small.wmv

I really cant find comparable photos and their respective videos from other companies but tell me these vids are up to par with the SKW product. I know the photos on the site are hot but the vids fall flat. For example:
(Japanese site. Maybe Battle CF or similar) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF3A0EhAMmo

Steek Kittens (Even with the great Cherly Rusa): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7_w0FqtxgM

Not bad, but they pale in comparison. We will continue to enjoy the effort put forth by SKW. Thanks guys for hitting the mark!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: SKW FREE UPDATE 10/26/14!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:11 10/26/14 Sun
(c-50-147-215-110.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/50.147.215.110)

Ladies and gentlemen: THE FREE SKW UPDATE IS NOW UP!!! We have over 1500 free pix, free vidcaps, free clips, a new PPV release, new wrestlers, and action from SK, Sumiko, Tiffany Roxx, Rock-C, Fantasy, Jenelle Sinclair, Hellena Heavenly, SKW's Helena, Faith, Natasha, Abbie, Jessie Belle, Saya Savage, Anne-Marie, Sparrow, Mutiny, The Kitten, Miss Rachel. Dahlia, Cassie Moxy, Devon, Amanda Ruffen, Ellena, Sin-D, Jacquelyn Velvets, and Eliza Divine!

Direct link: http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/main.htm

Link to newest PPV release: http://skwppv.com/skwppv/index.php?pagename=videos

Enjoy!

-SK

Subject: 13 NEW CLIPS 10/9/13!

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:14 10/09/14 Thu

Ladies and gents: One of the biggest SKWPPV updates of 2014 is FINALLY HERE!!!

Direct link: http://skwppv.com/skwppv/index.php?pagename=clips

This one's got it all, folks! Martial arts, moms vs daughters, secret agent eliminations, mixed madness, an outdoor piledriver battle, Dahlia's debut against two hapless jobbers, FetishCon hotel action, Sparrow getting squashed by two huge heels, old school pro action, vampiress vs superheroine drama, the return of The Sleep Mistress, Sapphire's title belt on the line in Los Angeles, and MORE!!

Including action from Sumiko, Rock-C, Tiffany Roxx, Ellena, Fantasy, Sin-D, Amanda Ruffen, Jessie Belle, Saya Savage, SK, Anne-Marie, Sasha Fae, Dahlia Noir, Cassie Moxy, Monica Jade, Lexy Mae, Mutiny, Miss Rachel, The Kitten, Sparrow, Natasha, Abbie, Jacquelyn Velvets, Eliza Divine, Mayhem, Sapphire, Sinn Sagh, Caliente, Nicole Oring, Jackson, and Devon!

Enjoy

-SK

Subject: Sapphire Vampiress Release???

Author:
Jaime K.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:07:26 10/06/14 Mon
(pool-72-92-0-88.phlapa.fios.verizon.net/72.92.0.88)

Hey SK, long-time fan, anyway, stumbling through some of the older videos on Vimeo and such, I found on one of the trailers (maybe the 2012 SKW Trailer?) had a few clips looking like they were from the same video. I'm going to hypothesize that Sapphire starring in the role as the Vampiress is in it with other girls including Charlie Lane and Jennifer Czech (personal fav of mine). Wanted to see if this video was ever released in any form? Or, since it's spooky month, if it may be on the way? Thanks SK, all the work is so very appreciated!

Subject: Piledriver Gripe

Author:
Guy (:()
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:36 10/01/14 Wed
(80.229.114.171.plusnet.pte-ag2.dyn.plus.net/80.229.114.171)

I have a gripe about the quality of piledrivers on SKW. Too many look like someone being carried home at 3am from a batchelorette party.

Why can't all piledrivers look like when Ivy is taking them? That girl being piledriven is as beautiful as a Caravaggio painting.

http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery/ivyvsrainpdclip/imgpages/image125.html

On the other hand, we all too often get this

http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery/gwencameron/imgpages/image097.html

We want straight legs, arms clasped tightly around victor's thighs. Angelina always sold a perfect one.

Replies:
Subject: Belly punch

Author:
Gregory (Worried)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:21 10/04/14 Sat
(88.135.161.245.static.kolnet.eu/88.135.161.245)

I found brutal and sexy belly punch beetwen Trenesha and Devon. I like more that guy!
I think I have the svenario man!
I think acction with three girls, Trenesha, Natasha and Sparrow.
First scene on tha blue mat, Sparrow on the ground, hands above the had.
Natasha grab her elbow and knee in the back. Trenesha going to a belly punching and laugh front of her. And leg drop to that belly. Trenesha and Natasha wearing a jeans and top. Sparrow in that red bikini.
Second scene; Trenesha wearing clothes from movie "Ring Tales". Scena on outdoor. Trenesha doing belly punch when Natasha get excersises. Sparrrow full nelson on Natasha and Trenesha going to more belly punch, final scene High kick on Natasha, pinned by Sparrow.
Welll done.
Watcha think about that?

Subject: 9/24/14: SKW UPDATE!!!

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:53 09/24/14 Wed

9/24/14: Ladies and gents: it's OFFICIAL ---> the new FREE SKW update is HERE, and its (pardon me, ladies) MASSIVE (seriously, move back a bit)!!!!

We've got superheroine fights, CGI battles, squashes, a jobber vs heel surprise, new wrestlers, new visitors, a 3 girl bed fight, glamor shots, FetishCon scraps, boxing, pro-style beatdowns, hotel vidcaps, a new PPV./DVD release, free clips, and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Featuring action from Fantasy, Natasha, Devon, Gwen, Rain, Galas, Monica Jade, Baunfire, Bambi Buttons, Anne Marie, Jessie Belle, Nicole Moser, Jacquelyn Velvets. Alisa Kiss, Dylan, Nikki Roxx, The Radiant Rain, Jasmine Mendez, Enchantress Sahrye, Pandora, Jackson, Carrie, Becca, Sumiko, The Rockettes (aka: Tiffany Roxx and Rock-c), Gia Primo, Amanda Ruffen, Sin D , Cameron, Miriya, Jinx, Miss Rachel, The Kitten, The Machine, and a CGI Stephanie Star!!!

It's all live at http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/main.htm

Enjoy!

-SK

Subject: Matches with Ring Announcers

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:55:02 09/23/14 Tue
(23-114-212-29.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net/23.114.212.29)

There is a poll happening on the FB page to solicit the fans' opinion on ring announcers during some matches. I personally think it would be cool to shoot a ring match with the regular camera work and sound and THEN in post-prod, overlay a play by play announcement complete with the bell ring, an ambient background crowd that gets excited at the high spots, boos the heel, etc.

It would be a cool option to have I think. Though I already love the SKW matches and their intimacy, it would really be interesting to see if they could capture the feel of a real life TV match. I think it would work best for squash matches where the heel could play out to the crowd or to the camera (the announcers) while demolishing her victim and then the post sound effects could be edited in to react to them. There is something about a squash match in front of an excited crowd that would be cool to imitate in a SKW match.

I think his group could pull it off because the technique and ring presence of the girls are very very good so the high impact moves would really sell.

Either way, SKW is still by far, the best company out there! Keep up the great work!

Subject: Sorry about your doggie SK

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:01 11/11/13 Mon
(99-116-249-245.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net/99.116.249.245)

Read your Twitter post SK. Sorry about your loss. Words can't replace them or make you feel better in the short term. But, it's always good remembering how much of a loving and caring life our furry friends had as a result of being with people who took good care of them. Of course, they give back just as much (if not more) to us! Some animals lead tough, short lives. I believe your dog's spirit and memory are resting comfortable I bet and she is happy. Hang tough! :)

Replies:
Subject: MERCY KILLING 2!!!

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:56 06/24/14 Tue

Holy crap, you guys...

Not since THE FORTRESS 2 has SKW witnessed such a collection of badass battles in one spy vs spy release. You KNOW how it ends. Now witness the BEGINNING...

Sinn Sage and Jacquelyn Velvets play long time friends/assassins sent to terminate Agent Sumiko: a task that leads to massive twists, bone-crushing choreography, and three of the best battles we've EVER had the pleasure of committing to film!!!!

Check out the OFFICIAL TRAILER at https://vimeo.com/98967390

...and keep your eyes peeled. This one's coming SOON to SKWPPV.COM!

-Sleeperkid

Subject: A little Nicole

Author:
Gregory (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:02 06/20/14 Fri
(88.135.161.245.static.kolnet.eu/88.135.161.245)

Hi Sleeperkid, you have amazing contest this site. Maybe my english not good, here a thing a scenario man!
With Jessica Nicole, Baunfire and Pandora..
Jessica wearing bikini, seating on chair, hand above the back. Pandora comes to her, outfit: short jeans and top.
Talks to her about the book of karate, and try some trick on her.
Jessica talk to her: It's possible
Pandora talk: Ok, seat very comfortable
And Pandora one shot the book on her head. Jessica she knockout on chair.
Pandora going to a chop heat on chest. Jessica ground on the mat. Pandora take her on chair again and do another some chop, this time on the belly, Jessica hands above the neck.
Next step Pandora do some DDT chair on ground,
Pandora screaming: Baunfire! Come to here!
Baunfire wearing bikini and talk: What's wrong about you and her?
Pandora: this bitch learn about of book karateeee! And now you! (Pandora grab her hair and show face) Right now, heat her with knee. Do it!
Baunfire: Ok It's gonna be nasty thing!
Jessica lands on the mat. Baunfire run to her and seating on her arms.
Pandora: Don't pin her.
Baunfire: Why?
Pandora: More fun waiting from this book right here!
Pandora Take Jessica to the wall and grab her hands, Baunfire attack with knee a couple of times
And now Pandora and Baunfire doing a boston crab and hesd scissors and belly knockout to the finlsh.
Pinn Jesica its out, book on the face, feet Pandora on that book, Baunfire seat on Jessica and say bye bye!

How about that sleeperkid fella!

Subject: SKW HOF?

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:20 06/07/14 Sat

From a comment I made in the fan reviews forum. Whaddya think SK? I'm sure you have already thought about this but an annual black tie affair in the backyard would be cool. :)

"I wonder when SK will introduce the SKW Hall of Fame. To keep it a worthy honor, each year only one heel and one jobber should get elected. I would argue that as good as the heels are in SKW and the way many matches are written as complete dominating squashes, there are many heels that will be elected over time. However, Sapphire would HAVE to be a first ballot selection. There are many great heels but boy does she fit the bill as a cold-blooded, overpowering force in the ring and mats.

I predict we'll see this within the next few years...ceremony and all please! :)"

Subject: New FREE SKW video series!!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:12 03/21/14 Fri

A brand new SKW MOVE OF THE DAY series has just popped up at VIMEO.COM.

Specifically: https://vimeo.com/user8017156

With 5 entries so far, we hope this series rocks your socks in BETWEEN updates!!!

Enjoy!

-SK

Replies:
Subject: R.I.P.

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:03 05/07/12 Mon
(NoHost/173.243.43.130)

It is with great sadness that I announce the untimely passing of the talented, powerful, and all-around amazing Kyla Luciano (31 yo). Kyla was diagnosed with cancer 8 months ago and passed away Saturday morning, May 5th, at app 1am. During her time at SKW Kyla impressed us all with her skills, glowing personality, and fierce sense of humor. She will be missed by all who had the fortune of having known her, including yours truly. ---- The mats won't be the same without you, K. :-(

-Sleeperkid

Replies:
  • Re: R.I.P. -- Defenestrator, 21:47:03 05/07/12 Mon (ool-435529e0.dyn.optonline.net/67.85.41.224)
  • Re: R.I.P. -- Frank, 23:36:35 04/24/14 Thu (cpe-24-193-199-232.si.res.rr.com/24.193.199.232)
Subject: Far Beyond Bombed

Author:
Power Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:31 09/10/10 Fri
(adsl-99-21-169-171.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net/99.21.169.171)

I'm considering ordering customs loaded with power bombs that may start a new series, Far Beyond Bombed.

The first, and best, ladies you have, to start this off would include, but NOT limited to, Cameron, Kira, and Faith.

Replies:
  • Re: Far Beyond Bombed -- billyocean1984, 22:05:42 07/25/11 Mon (NoHost/205.144.209.59)
    • Re: Far Beyond Bombed -- Power Fan, 12:49:54 08/30/12 Thu (adsl-99-135-197-86.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net/99.135.197.86)
  • Re: Far Beyond Bombed -- thomas taylor (happy), 17:43:55 12/29/12 Sat (h59.24.23.98.dynamic.ip.windstream.net/98.23.24.59)
Subject: Free SKW clip!

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:27:44 03/04/14 Tue

Free SKW Training CLIP! Over 8 minutes of behind the scenes footage, featuring Fantasy showing Faith, Rain, and Alice the ropes...er, mats!

https://vimeo.com/88198423

Subject: NEW RULE

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:53:56 01/21/14 Tue

ATTENTION ANY AND ALL SKWPPV.COM CUSTOMERS:

From here on out I am creating a 30 day "warranty" period for all PPV purchases. The reason for this is simple: Over the last few years I've had several people email me with stories of crashed PCs, drowned Macbooks, and sexually assaulted external hard-drives. These emails usually end with a list of 20-100 clips the customer wishes me to send him new links to. What I didn't realize is that a lot of these guys were using these links to send to others as "trades", leading to a considerable amount of our clips being pirated around the net.

So what does this new rule mean, exactly?

Simply put, you have 30 days after your initial purchase of ANY SKWPPV.COM clip to receive said title again if something happens to the initial file. After 30 days you will be asked to re-purchase the clip.

Why is this fair?

Imagine going to TARGET and buying a lawn mower. A week later it gets stolen. Will TARGET issue you a fresh mower once you present your tale at the customer service desk?

No.

Will SKW provide you with a fresh clip link within 30 days of your purchase?

Yes.

Some of you might be thinking: "But SK: What's to stop me from buying a clip and then asking you for 10 more links before my 30 days are up?"

My reply: "Asking for 10 links within a 30 day period is an effective way to identify yourself as someone who's trading my shit."

Bottom line: We are as loyal to our customers as they are to us. We love you guys...so we're happy to hand out the following advice:

1) Buy our clip
2) Download it to your hard drive
3) Back it up to a SECONDARY drive
4) When buying another clip, repeat steps 2-3.

We look forward to your business with SKW, guys.

Ever faithful,

-Sleeperkid and Co.

Subject: Robbery 9

Author:
Devon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:11:31 01/11/14 Sat
(NoHost/117.205.142.37)

Hello Sleeperkid,

I m your big fan specially of Sapphire and Devon. I want video named
"Robbery 9" featuring Devon. I tried to pay money from paypal but it
is not accepting my card. Is there is another way to send money and
buy a clip????

Thanks

Replies:
  • Re: Robbery 9 -- malril, 05:15:22 01/12/14 Sun (5468B1D2.cm-12-1c.dynamic.ziggo.nl/84.104.177.210)
Subject: QUestion on updates and releases

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:43 07/29/12 Sun

No. This isn't am impatient plea for knowing when is the next update, so all the SK fanboys can take their hands off the keyboard - you are a relieved of vitriolic defense duty ;-)

But - As a fan and as someone interested in marketing, I've always wondered how Mr. SK "decides what goes into" an update. Obviously there is footage of all kinds of matches that date back to at least 2008 that we haven't seen yet (I hope we do ;-). But SK also keeps busy with new matches and new girls being shot all the time.

So, Senor' Sleeperkid: Is there a method to your mad(good)ness? Do you balance out the roster of each update based on how much exposure one girl is getting, types of matches, feedback from fan requests, promises you've made to the girls themselves, etc? I'm sure many fans would be interested in your response.

I love how you constantly throw teasers on Deviantart, Yahoo and Twitter but at the same time they can be torture cause there is lots I (and I'm sure many fans) can't wait to see! Good marketing tactic btw. :-)

Looking forward to the next update.....when it is ready of course:-)

Replies:
Subject: The Ring 2 1/2

Author:
darkmark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:02 11/06/13 Wed
(c50-26-207-127.abilcmtk01.tx.dh.suddenlink.net/50.26.207.127)

Well, just had to write you this scenario here!

One of the girls, in regular clothes, comes into her house or apartment and finds a strange DVD marked THE RING 2 1/2. She pops it in the machine and, after a couple of minutes of static, we see some weird black-and-white imagery: a wrestling ring (maybe shot from above), a circle in which Sumiko is combing her hair and then looking straight at the viewer in an eerie way, an outstretched hand that gets suddenly stomped on, a ladder in the ring with Sumiko on it, beckoning the viewer to a ladder match, an empty chair that suddenly two hands grab to bash the viewer with it, a championship belt that crawls across the floor by itself (maybe from somebody dragging it with a string), and, at the end, Sumiko in a bikini, beckoning in the viewer for a match. The girl who is viewing it looks up and suddenly sees herself dressed in a bikini, in the ring, and facing Sumiko for a match!

Heh-heh-heh...

Subject: Sapphire

Author:
Jordan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:48 10/19/13 Sat
(cpe-065-184-188-097.ec.res.rr.com/65.184.188.97)

I think a set where someone finally dominates Sapphire would be awesome

Replies:
  • Re: Sapphire -- Sleeperkid, 18:35:06 10/19/13 Sat (c-50-147-214-41.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/50.147.214.41)
Subject: Faith

Author:
Legion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:23 07/31/13 Wed
(p508014EB.dip0.t-ipconnect.de/80.128.20.235)

Thank you for the Sub Mission Release with Faith! Hope to see a mixed or fem match where she gets crushed in the Future!:D

Subject: Just a thought

Author:
George
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:59 07/23/13 Tue
(66-87-65-225.pools.spcsdns.net/66.87.65.225)

I think you should do a video titled "Raw Nerve" Or "shes got nerve" (or one of your own witty name Ideas) and base it entirely around pressure point based knockouts. They should wear Gis (since pressure point knockouts are usually martial arts based.) just a suggestion from a long time fan. Thanks for everything SK. Keep up the good work : )

Subject: Candy

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:54 07/14/13 Sun
(71-87-82-73.dhcp.krny.ne.charter.com/71.87.82.73)

Just saw Candy in the custom info page. Wow! I love tall women and I can wait to see her in action! Does she have a website or model mayhem profile? Where can I see more Candy?

Subject: New SKW vs FWR 2013 TRAILER!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:42 06/18/13 Tue
(c-76-97-188-236.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/76.97.188.236)

Here it is, folks: your first look at TEN clips shot at Femwrestlingrooms' ring/studio, featuring the likes of Jacquelyn Velvets, Rebekah Allaby, Rick (his ring, rather), Sasha Fae, Tracy Jordan, Anne Marie, Sumiko, SK, Carrie, Kyoko, and Antoinette Soto!

Feel free to reply with your thoughts, as WELL as which one of these badboys we should release FIRST!!!

https://vimeo.com/68628767

-SK

Author:
Legion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:37:40 03/11/13 Mon
(p50803DDE.dip.t-dialin.net/80.128.61.222)

A "mixed Dreams" Set with Faith would be awesome!!!!!!

Subject: Squeeze Enjoy

Author:
Amir
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:54:10 02/17/13 Sun
(h37-220-11-116.host.redstation.co.uk/37.220.11.116)

Hi , Could you please make some videos about Hot girls and women Being Bearhugged? , I need to see them wish make up ,
It's so enjoyfull when you see a beautiful female in make up and sexy body that is being bearhugged form behind , I need something different , wanna see them in giants bearhugs!
from behind around their arms and body , yess
around their soft stomach , wanna see them moanning sexy and they can't breath , with their circled and surprised eyes !!

Subject: A New Era at SKW?

Author:
Defenestrator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:52:34 01/27/13 Sun
(ool-435529e0.dyn.optonline.net/67.85.41.224)

I just had to stop by to offer kudos for all ten of the latest clips in the latest SKW PPV update, certainly among the best ever as evidenced by three of my all-time favorite SKW stars in THE BARREL AND THE BLADE 3, and also SERENA'S POOR BELLY, the latter made even more pleasurable by "Chapter One" being in the title hopefully signaling the promise for a long-running series.

But above all worth noting is this update's possibly turning the page on a historic new era at Sleeperkid's World, relating to THE DESTINY OF THE BELT! Nothing has been more eagerly awaited than the return of Angelina, and I was delighted to see her face two opponents in separate clips here. I hope this isn't too much of a spoiler as to the status of the SKW championship for those who haven't visited yet, but with congratulations to the reigning and deserving champ, I hope a rematch is in the near future.

And as I recall both Jackson and Serena had "won" future opportunities at the SKW title (specifically against Angelina), I hope they get their rightful shots against both the former and current champs, especially since the challengers' hopes for championship gold would likely be instantly dashed if they tried cashing in their opportunities right now, which nevertheless would be a big win for the rest of us.

Subject: Carmen

Author:
CL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:45 12/23/12 Sun
(cpc3-linl9-2-0-cust327.18-2.cable.virginmedia.com/92.236.253.72)

Hi, does anyone know if Carmen will likely ever return to SKW? Also, does anyone know where else I can find things that Carmen is in? I've searched a lot through Google, but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance - CL

Subject: alisa

Author:
homie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:31 12/19/12 Wed
(c-67-185-242-4.hsd1.wa.comcast.net/67.185.242.4)

Hey when is alisa vs takaji and super alisa vs vampiress going to come out!?

Subject: suggested match up

Author:
Julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:34:05 12/08/12 Sat
(adsl-63-203-159-67.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net/63.203.159.67)

It appears both Tiffany Towers and Sumiko are from Dalton, GA (the carpet manufacturing capital of the world)

Would love to see a "hometown" match between these two!

Subject: Missing The Cameron vs. Jackson Match

Author:
Power Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:06 08/30/12 Thu
(adsl-99-135-197-125.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net/99.135.197.125)

I recall seeing photos of Cameron going against Jackson, but now I can't find that match anywhere. You have a link to it, and/or the photo highlights?

Replies:
Subject: New SKW Facebook profile...

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:23 09/12/12 Wed
(c-69-180-20-234.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/69.180.20.234)

If you're wondering why I'm suddenly sporting a new Facebook profile, the answer is simple: FB decided to ban me for 60 days straight over non-nude photos on my previous profile...along with adding 700 non-existent friends to my list in an effort to stop me from adding new folks to the feed. So here it is: My third try at joining the social network.

http://www.facebook.com/therealsleeperkid

Enjoy it while it lasts...

-SK

Subject: Mailing address

Author:
DutchyF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:27 09/05/12 Wed
(wsip-98-175-102-84.dc.dc.cox.net/98.175.102.84)

I've been trying to get the mailing address to order some DVDs; it's nowhere to be found on the site, and neither e-mail address (here or skwppv) have sent a response after multiple e-mails. Does anyone know it?

Replies:
  • Here it is... -- Sleeperkid, 09:20:07 09/06/12 Thu (c-69-180-20-234.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/69.180.20.234)

Author:
Killjoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:13 05/24/12 Thu
(p5080267A.dip.t-dialin.net/80.128.38.122)

Thank you for the great Ring around the Losers 3, especially because of Faith!
Hope to see more of her:D

Replies:
  • Re: Faith -- Power Fan, 21:04:23 08/30/12 Thu (adsl-99-135-197-125.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net/99.135.197.125)
Subject: im trying to reach santi aka sleeperkid

Author:
fantasy (urgent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:01:18 08/19/12 Sun
(adsl-98-68-145-6.cha.bellsouth.net/98.68.145.6)

I need to reach u asap I know have been busy and out of town u have been but I could use ur help unless im not of any use to u I have fans contacting me constantly asking when ill be working with u again! Plz contact me and let me know something, I have brought u tons of girls who have made u tons, and tons of money, I know I'm no model but I am a professional who have helped many of ur girls out . I would not have posted this here . But all ur accounts are no longer active.my home number is still the same my old number has changed. Thanks hope 2b here from u soon. Fantasy

Replies:
Subject: "Waiting too long..."

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:08:27 05/23/12 Wed

To every SKW fan claiming that I wait "too long" in between free updates, I ask you to read the following:

If you honestly find yourself fiending for SKW material during the days that I'm either: a) shooting customs, b) editing customs, c) traveling to shoot customs, d) adding videos and clips to skwppv.com, and/or e) spending time with friends and family, I ask you to think on the following piece of info:

Out of every wrestling site out there, we might just be the only one that provides massive free updates and CONTINUES to supply exclusive material in between said updates. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it probably means you're only interaction with our work involves going to www.sleeperkidsworld.com and hitting the refresh button every few days. If this is the case, let me clue you in on some stuff:

The following are links to pages I CONSTANTLY add exclusive pics, clips, updates, anecdotes, candid shots, etc. to. This is done on a nearly daily basis, and our more die-hard fans are always appreciative of our efforts. I ask you to please check these pages out in between our major updates, and I promise you'll remain entertained:

https://www.facebook.com/sleeperkidsworld - If you have NOT added us as a Facebook "friend" yet, then believe me...you've been missing out.
&
http://sleeperkid.deviantart.com/ - Constantly updated with new photos of upcoming matches, new attire, wrestlers, and more.

---I truly hope this helps alleviate those SKW hunger pains, folks. Now stop yellin' at me while I work on our next update :-)

Peace out...

-Sleeperkid.

Replies:
Subject: Two NEW SKW trailers!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:19 06/09/12 Sat

Our buddy Symon just popped out TWO amazing trailers for upcoming SKW vids. He's so good at this I might just have to hire him on permanently!!

Enjoy:

http://blip.tv/hedsizzers/sumiko-vs-8-6194749
and
http://blip.tv/hedsizzers/ivy-vs-vivian-boxing-highlights-6192634

-SK

Replies:
Subject: SKWPPV.COM MEGA UPDATE!!!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:22 06/01/12 Fri

Ladies and gents...it's official: The biggest PPV update of 2012 is now UP at

http://www.skwppv.com/skwppv/index.php?pagename=clips

...and it's truly EPIC. We have a total of TEN NEW never-before-seen releases, including a pro ring battle, guns and blades duels, an 80 minute + ragdoll DOUBLE clip release, a superheroine showdown, pro squashes, a submissions battle, rookie vs veteran scenarios, a fisticuff/kicks destruction, and MORE.

We hope this awesome stuff only ADDS to your weekend, fans...as much as we hope you enjoy it as much as we did bringing it to you!

Peace out,

-SK

Subject: Are those Deviant Art pics a teaser for an upcoming release?

Author:
Jerry (:-))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:06 06/01/12 Fri

Saw the "Those Damn Boots" pics and was hoping another Sapphire to Sumiko squash was forthcoming on the site. I've been waiting for that one since the day SKW posted quick vid clips of it in the Update Montage from 2008! Man where does 4 years go? Keep up the great work Oh Sleeper-est of the Kids!

Subject: Crystal Johnson

Author:
dman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:56 05/24/12 Thu
(c-71-202-235-50.hsd1.ca.comcast.net/71.202.235.50)

there was a wrestler on ring divas site nameed crystal johnson, could you get her onto your site , she was super hot!
She also did a great job of selling a beat down.

Subject: New visitors

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:40 05/16/12 Wed

LAST MINUTE VISITOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Rain and Angel Williams (TNA's Angelina Love) will be here this Sunday, May 20th.

Devon and Taylor will be visiting June 2nd.

Gia Primo and Veronika Valentine will be visiting June 3rd

and...Ashley Graham is now available for custom requests LOCALLY.

Send any and all custom scripts to sleeperkid@sleeperkidsworld.com ASAP!!!

...and keep your eyes peeled for a new update coming soon :-)

-SK

Subject: Angelina

Author:
NodakSKFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:38:32 05/06/12 Sun
(186.127.221.216.static.srtnet.com/216.221.127.186)

If and when Angelina does some more shoots, do you think shed ever do a leotard and ko shoot?

Subject: Holy crap! SEVEN classics added to skwppv.com!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:50 04/30/12 Mon

A total of SEVEN classic SKW DVDs are now available as downloads for the first time ever! Including action from Tara Bush, Devon, Jackson, Eliza, Cassidy, Lady Victoria, Vivian, Fayth, and more!!!

Click here for a direct link: http://www.skwppv.com/skwppv/index.php?pagename=videos&showpage=1&phrase=

Here's the full list of releases, including some "high-res" re-releases of previously added SKWPPV downloads:

New:
THE COLLECTOR 10
RING AROUND THE LOSERS
DEVON AND EARTH
MIXED DREAMS: PRO STYLE
OUT FOR GOOD 5
OUT WITH THE NEW
LORD OF THE RING

Re-released:
A NEW CHAMPION (High Res)
THE FORTRESS (High Res)
THE VAMPIRESS (High Res)
LITTLE WARRIOR (High Res)
SUPER-ROOMMATES 3 (High Res)

Enjoy!!!

-Sleeperkid

Subject: What ever happened to....?

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:44:23 04/27/12 Fri
(c122-107-215-250.mckinn3.vic.optusnet.com.au/122.107.215.250)

Hi Sleeperkid,

I was wondering if yould maybe do a whatever happened on some of the wrestlers from the sites earlier days?

I was a big Jessle fan, and am just interested in what she's up to these days.

Subject: FREE SKW clip!!!

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:52 04/20/12 Fri
(c-76-122-70-47.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/76.122.70.47)

FREE SKW CLIP:

Here's a quick FX test featuring sound cues and a "cheat" speed effect leading to Jacquelyn's sudden appearance behind Alisa. From a future SKW release coming soon to skwppv.com!

2 links:
https://vimeo.com/40750195 &
http://tinyurl.com/8yd2k59

Enjoy!

-Sleeperkid

Subject: SKWPPV.COM UPDATED 4/15/12!!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:12 04/16/12 Mon
(c-76-122-70-47.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/76.122.70.47)

Hey y'all!!

The new skwppv.com update is up, featuring SEVEN brand new and exclusive clips featuring the likes of Jacquelyn Velvets, Sinn Sage, Abbie, Ivy Sloan, Jinx, Jessica Nicole, Takaiji, Anne-Marie, Malloy Martin, Sumiko, Natasha, Katja, Helena, Lacey, Devon, and MORE!!!

Check the full list at the following link:

http://www.skwppv.com/skwppv/index.php?pagename=clips

-SK

-------

Subject: Downloads

Author:
Vince
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:02 04/11/12 Wed
(108-206-69-44.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net/108.206.69.44)

I purchased a vid from this site on Monday that failed. I have tried repeatedly to get in contact with some and have got no reply. Does anyone here know how to get in touch with anyone that can help with this. Paypal is wanting me to open a ticket which I guess Im going to have to do but I would rather either have my vid or my money.

Replies:
  • Re: Downloads -- Jerry, 01:08:02 04/14/12 Sat (99-116-249-245.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net/99.116.249.245)
Subject: overpowering guys

Author:
hymat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:06:32 06/07/11 Tue
(host86-185-55-33.range86-185.btcentralplus.com/86.185.55.33)

What would be nice is to see some more really weak very light men introduced into these bouts. SK himself is really the only guy who appears here and although he gets clobbered sometimes he usually because of his greater strength wins in the end. I know a lot of the female fighters do not like to fight men but thats mostly I believe due to the fact that guys are so much more muscular than they are but if that was not the case I think the women themselves would much rather overpower a guy especially a fully clothed man pumped up with his own self importance.

Replies:
Subject: Any ETA on the next chapter of Cammy (Alisa) vs. April and Rain?

Author:
Victor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:38:41 02/10/12 Fri
(c-67-161-96-74.hsd1.wa.comcast.net/67.161.96.74)

It's driving me crazy. Please tell me it will be soon!

Subject: Carmen

Author:
macn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:03 01/31/12 Tue
(pool-173-63-173-135.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net/173.63.173.135)

Has anyone seen anything of Carmen any where else on the web?

Replies:
  • Re: Carmen -- macn, 15:54:04 01/31/12 Tue (pool-173-63-173-135.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net/173.63.173.135)
  • Re: Carmen -- jose abella, 22:13:09 02/05/12 Sun (cache-ntc-ac06.proxy.aol.com/207.200.116.135)
Subject: new wrestler

Author:
HDBNGR48
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:36:10 01/19/12 Thu
(cpe-98-150-237-216.hawaii.res.rr.com/98.150.237.216)

That new wrestler jinx looks really cute! I can't wait to see her in action!

Subject: Vivian's Partner in "Tag Warfare"?

Author:
hcfrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:43:36 12/27/11 Tue
(67-7-20-107.dvnp.qwest.net/67.7.20.107)

Hey guys. I am a huge fan of SKW and think that Sleeperkid is one of the great minds of the day.

I have a question. What is the name of Vivian's tag tema partner in "Tag Warfare?" I know I have seen her before but I can not put my finger on it.

Keep up the great work. This site is an inspiration to not just the independent wrestling world but to small business owners the world round.

Replies:
Subject: Sexier Outfits

Author:
Robby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:23 03/18/11 Fri
(75-128-70-200.dhcp.prtv.ca.charter.com/75.128.70.200)

Honestly, I wish the women would wear sexier outfits. The outfits they wear today are sort of cheesy. Outfits like Nikki's from Pindown Girls would be AWESOME on the women wrestling. I really think the website would get larger hits if the women wore those outfits, a nice, tight, lycra one piece thong on a girl sells.

Replies:
  • Re: Sexier Outfits -- loserboi, 15:50:11 03/24/11 Thu (c-76-122-67-219.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/76.122.67.219)
  • Re: Sexier Outfits -- hymat, 06:19:38 06/07/11 Tue (host86-185-55-33.range86-185.btcentralplus.com/86.185.55.33)
  • Re: Sexier Outfits -- skw-fan, 09:37:12 06/25/11 Sat (p5B024E4B.dip.t-dialin.net/91.2.78.75)
  • Re: Sexier Outfits -- Keri (Amused), 04:13:27 08/19/11 Fri (c-68-36-227-88.hsd1.nj.comcast.net/68.36.227.88)
    • Re: Sexier Outfits -- Defenestrator, 19:28:52 08/19/11 Fri (ool-457fc497.dyn.optonline.net/69.127.196.151)
  • Re: Sexier Outfits -- Chris, 14:50:40 12/26/11 Mon (host-84-13-107-48.opaltelecom.net/84.13.107.48)
Subject: New SKW Custom Guidelines!!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:09 12/07/11 Wed
(c-76-122-67-219.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/76.122.67.219)

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR FUTURE SKW CUSTOM ORDERS: We have completely removed our former pricing system for customs and have replaced it with a "by the script" model we think works a bit better. Take a look and let us know what you think!

http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/order/matprices.htm

(or read below)

"CUSTOM VIDEOS/PHOTOSETS
(Time limit on your custom requests: 30-35 minutes. All videos/pix will come in a fully edited DOWNLOAD format)

As you can see, we've removed the exact pricing for custom clips and have instead replaced them with the following custom rules/guidelines. PLEASE read carefully before submitting your script(s)!!!

1) Send a basic outline for your custom to sleeperkid@sleeperkidsworld.com

2) Upon approval, we will reply and ask for a more detailed script (should you choose to use one...otherwise we will go with the basic request!).

3) The price of your custom will depend heavily on the amount of performers, work, detail, attire/set changes, moves, & special sound/visual FX that you request. The easier your custom is for us to produce, the lower the overall custom price will be.

4) Custom clips range from 10-12 minutes in length. Full length videos will be a maximum of 30-35 minutes in length. Photoset sizes will depend on the final script's content and a pre-determined amount agreed on by the customer.

We hope that makes things a bit simpler for you guys...and we can't wait to get your scripts!!!

(payment options below)

ADDITIONAL NOTE: If your custom match, when filmed, meets our standards of excellence in terms of theme/action, we WILL include it for sale to the general public!"

-SK

Subject: Power rangers styled shoot?

Author:
Thrall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:50 12/04/11 Sun
(NoHost/184.9.226.191)

Hey, I think you should do a power rangers styled photo shoot sometime. I always loved to grunt fights and boss battles as a kid and I think it would be awesome if you could do something like that.

You could get 4 or 5 girls to dress as grunts and one to be the hero. The hero could easily defeat the grunts and struggle against the evil boss.

The grunts could all wear matching leotards.

I think you should do it. It would be well received.

Subject: costumes

Author:
TheBlackKnight
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:29:15 11/16/11 Wed
(24-159-40-117.static.kgpt.tn.charter.com/24.159.40.117)

I have noticed most of my favorite super heroines here, but is there chance of seeing Alisa dressing up as Dream Girl from the Legion of Super Heroes. Being able to see the future she always has an advantage in hand to hand combat. It would be fun to see Alisa actually beat someone up for a change.

Subject: Through the villian's eyes

Author:
hymat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:01:23 09/18/11 Sun
(bn-proxy2.ealing.ukcore.bt.net/194.72.9.25)

The idea of the viewer becoming a participant in the action as seen in the title "Through the Villian's Eyes" was a good one pity though it has not been seen more often. Here the viewer experiences as far as possible the sensations of being either the winner or loser in a contest with the opposing woman. Also the camera woman being attired as a woman in a bikini, leotard etc the viewer can in a way take the place of that woman, but better still the woman wearing the camera could be dressed in male clothing and so pose as a male thus achieving total identifaction with the male viewer.
As an extra bonus to the opposing female combatant she knows she is opposing by proxy an untold number of males and so doing to them what she would normally be doing in a female to female contest.

Subject: Faith Gentry

Author:
Killjoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:25 08/25/11 Thu
(p508067AD.dip.t-dialin.net/80.128.103.173)

Thanks for the Update!
Will you be able to make more one on one Shots with Faith?
Would be really nice.
She is so great, especially when she sells pain!;D

Subject: SUMIKO'S RETURN!!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:06 08/22/11 Mon
(m2c5736d0.tmodns.net/208.54.87.44)

I'll let Sumiko's Facebook post say it all:

"Good news, you guys! I will be making my OFFICIAL RETURN to wrestling at
Sleeperkid's World the first week of November, 2011. You can order your customs
by sending scripts to sleeperkid@sleeperkidsworld.com. I will only be available
for a day or two, so I have limited time to work! So excited to come back!

-Sumiko"

You heard the lady. Get those custom scripts going!!!

Subject: who's this?

Author:
masina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:04 08/21/11 Sun
(cpc3-sgyl32-2-0-cust291.sgyl.cable.virginmedia.com/94.174.209.36)

who's the girl on the left??

http://bellyfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/who-weighs-more-1.jpg

Replies:
  • Re: who's this? -- Sleeperkid, 14:42:08 08/22/11 Mon (m2c5736d0.tmodns.net/208.54.87.44)
Subject: What happened to the boxing videos?

Author:
boxingfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:04:11 08/06/11 Sat
(173-26-223-150.client.mchsi.com/173.26.223.150)

I remember the classic videos Boxing Serena, Boxing Keri, Boxing Sumiko, etc. For the past 2 years the boxing videos have have been very scarce to non-existent and SK does the best boxing videos out there. They used to be released pretty regularly, what happened?

Replies:
Subject: The Feet of Sleeperkid's Wrestlers

Author:
Pete Swearens
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:48 04/10/11 Sun
(cache-dtc-ab04.proxy.aol.com/205.188.116.68)

Thanks Sleeperkid for the recent pis of your wrestlers that include some nice feet. Have you ever thought about a page of just your girls feet...soles & toes? Ooo-la-la!!

Replies:
Subject: MEGA SKW MUSIC VIDEO TRAILER for 2011!!!!!!!!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:49:48 08/05/11 Fri

Took me over 2 days to splice together scenes from over 50 unreleased projects, but it's worth it knowing you guys now have a sense of what's coming to SKW. Enjoy...and please leave your feedback!!!

FULL HD VIMEO LINK: http://vimeo.com/27346361

Direct link: http://blip.tv/sleeperkid/skw-2011-mega-trailer-5442542

Facebook Link: http://tinyurl.com/3txahwq

YOUTUBE link (may not have sound): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VLO4RHh414&feature=channel_video_title

-SK

Replies:
  • Loved It! -- Defenestrator, 10:47:10 08/06/11 Sat (ool-457fc497.dyn.optonline.net/69.127.196.151)
Subject: I want more Rapture

Author:
Mr.Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:18 07/25/11 Mon
(ACBF2114.ipt.aol.com/172.191.33.20)

I want to see more of Rapture. I think she is very hot.she has a great body and pretty and tough at the same time.
I miss Rapture!

Subject: Ivy

Author:
sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:27 07/16/11 Sat
(97-120-219-61.ptld.qwest.net/97.120.219.61)

I love Ivy she is the hottest girl on the site!

Subject: Devon vs. Alex 2011

Author:
Defenestrator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:25 07/05/11 Tue
(ool-457fc497.dyn.optonline.net/69.127.196.151)

I just needed to say how excited I was to see SK's Twitpic of this clip in the editing process (I hope a feature-length DVD). Alex amd Devon, I'm such a huge fan of both of you.

http://twitpic.com/5j8b4q/full

Subject: Roxie Cotton??

Author:
Devin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:02 07/05/11 Tue
(pool-71-125-234-102.nycmny.east.verizon.net/71.125.234.102)

Hey I was wondering when the Roxie Cotton pics and vids will be up? I know I asked a couple months ago but I was still wondering if its soon or like a few months down the road?

Subject: Love 3 of my many fav strong women...

Author:
Power Fan (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:03 05/19/11 Thu
(adsl-99-35-42-0.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net/99.35.42.0)

Love the updates with Cameron, Faith, and Kira (not just in alphabetical order, either). Especially Cameron's well-executed power bombing of Jackson, and Faith's power bombing of Anne-Marie in Red vs. Yellow.

Replies:
Subject: Rain

Author:
Ty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:13:14 06/17/11 Fri
(adsl-69-211-17-156.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net/69.211.17.156)

Oh my...is she not the hottest woman on this site? I must admit I look very much forward to any future endeavors she is in...because her look is stunning and amazing...I would love to see her squashed by Gia Primo...anyone else see her losing / winning in other manners?

Subject: Lacey in future updates

Author:
AL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:14 06/07/11 Tue
(121.247.226-191.kol-bb-dynamic.vsnl.net.in/121.247.226.191)

Any chance of getting a Lacey (as in Rain's partner, The Lovely Lacey) video in the next PPV update? I've really been hoping to see an FF video with Lacey getting tossed around by one of the stronger/bigger ladies like Sapphire or Takaiji (already bought the one Sapphire/Lacey clip thats out). A big power movie/submission/carry-fest would really be awesome. Would commission one myself if had the cash but am hoping that SK has one lying around already that I can buy as a PPV!

Subject: Thanks

Author:
Killjoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:23:35 04/23/11 Sat
(p50805EE4.dip.t-dialin.net/80.128.94.228)

Thank you very much for the tag team match with Faith and Kira. I hope there will be more solo shots of Faith, too.

Greetings from Germany

Subject: Biggest girl?

Author:
Josh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:42 04/21/11 Thu
(c-174-62-106-177.hsd1.ca.comcast.net/174.62.106.177)

He sk! I was wondering who the biggest skw girl is and the clips she is in thx josh.

Subject: Jackson should teach the ladies how to apply a proper camel clutch

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:06:54 04/21/11 Thu
(74-130-22-148.dhcp.insightbb.com/74.130.22.148)

Hi Sleeperkid. I've been a big fan of your work and website for years. The camel clutch is my favorite wrestling hold and I'm glad it's scripted so much in your photos and videos. Jackson is the best camel clutcher you have (I think Devon is pretty good too). She sits firmly on the victim's back, feet forward, fingers intertwined and pulling back. Looks great! Most of the ladies don't sell the camel clutch well enough. They squat over their victims (feet not forward), sometimes sitting too far back (on the victim's butt) and don't intertwine their fingers when pulling back. I think Jackson should give a refresher lesson to all the ladies on how to do a proper camel clutch. Thanks for all the hard work you do to provide such excellent photos and videos.

Subject: kira and gwen

Author:
billyocean1984
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:31:06 04/10/11 Sun
(NoHost/205.144.209.59)

super excited to see more of kira and gwen in the new photo set releases. and a bit surprised to be honest! photoset says "part one" so im assuming there is more to come from this set! thanks a million sk! and i can't wait to see more!
and would be nice to see maybe some vid clips if possible from these two. thanks again sk. keep it up!

Subject: London Andrews

Author:
Wonderkind
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:18:11 04/05/11 Tue
(dynamic-acs-72-23-132-51.zoominternet.net/72.23.132.51)

Sleeperkid,
First off, kudos on having an absolutely spectacular website. I have a question about the London Andrews video that never appeared to come out...if I'm not mistaken it looked to be a Sapphire and Brimstone release...is that clip ever going to be available for download?

Thanks!

Author:
KILLJOY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:15:39 03/02/11 Wed
(p5080622B.dip.t-dialin.net/80.128.98.43)

Very nice to see finaly more of Faith:D
But I hope there will be much more in the Future!

Subject: Rock-C

Author:
redhotrash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:53 02/04/11 Fri
(ip70-179-184-253.fv.ks.cox.net/70.179.184.253)

Was a awesome surprise to see Rock-C in a photo shoot. Been following her pro-stuff and find this to be a real treat. Shes a goddess over at MLW, and I hope to see more of her here =-D

Subject: scripts

Author:
Louis Darnell (watching the lockstep follies)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:38 01/31/11 Mon
(netblock-68-183-239-105.dslextreme.com/68.183.239.105)

Somebody contacted me a few months back about doubling on a custom and I was assigned to write the script...so, what the Hell, I've never written one of the damned things before and don't even have a clue as to the format or jack squat...so I sleuthed it out and did some research and they have guys in the trade who are bona fide "wrestling script writers"....I read some of their stuff: has nothing whatsoever to do with actual wrestling at all...they write the scripts for what the contestants are supposed to say before and after the bouts. Jeez Louise....so anyway, I threw some ideas together and sent it in to the kid and it got bounced back: "too complicated", tried it again "too detailed"....of course don't bother to give anybody a clue as to just what is accepted.

Replies:
  • Dear Louis -- GrayStoke452, 11:49:14 02/01/11 Tue (c-76-122-67-219.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/76.122.67.219)
Subject: Change of Pace

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:29:30 01/31/11 Mon
(duppp-66-59-104-197.nas0.blnt.tn.net/66.59.104.197)

Any chance of you doing a version of your change of pace with bows or crossbows. I would love to see Shan, Vivian, Devon, Alex, or Jackson react to taking a hit in the gut, or to see Jacquelyn laying there all helpless with an arrow in that beautiful belly.

Subject: vivian

Author:
matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:57 01/26/11 Wed
(host86-172-211-202.range86-172.btcentralplus.com/86.172.211.202)

Which SKW girl has longest hair? love seein hair fly round Vivians is awesome x

Subject: Gwen and Kira

Author:
billyocean1984
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:14 01/12/11 Wed
(71-80-28-27.dhcp.kgpt.tn.charter.com/71.80.28.27)

I would like to see more pics and vids if possible of sisters gwen and kira. i've seen photos with them in it, but pics were never posted. like kira and faith vs sumiko and fantasy. and gwen vs rain. and gwen vs camron.

Subject: UPDATE PROGRESS / DVDs going away???

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:00 01/03/11 Mon

Amidst shoots with Becky LeSabre, Kobe Lee, and Mallory Page this week, I will be trying to get the PPV site updated...followed by the main site soon thereafter. Thanks as always for your patience...and stay tuned for the following important announcement:

Within the next year or so we will begin phasing out DVD sales, as the PPV option is quickly overrunning them in terms of amount and popularity. What this means is that all new 2011 releases will make their debuts at skwppv.com as downloads as WELL as DVDs...and after a few months ALL new releases, both full-length and clip-sized, will go straight to www.skwppv.com and will not be released as DVDs.

Until that time, all DVDs will STAY priced at the current 29.99 sale price, with all shipping included. We will ALSO be adding the entire SKW DVD backlog to skwppv.com as downloads, and we will NOT stop selling DVDs until all titles are available for instant viewing.

To those who PREFER DVDs to downloads, never fear...as there are plenty of free conversion programs online that allow you to turn WMVs, AVIs, etc. into instant DVDs without any loss of original quality.

If you have any questions at all about this new change, feel free to reply to this post, or email us at sleeperkid@sleeperkidsworld.com !!!

Thanks,

Sleeperkid

Replies:
Subject: Gwen/Stephanie Starr vs SK

Author:
John (Hopeful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:25:08 12/22/10 Wed
(24-182-200-41.dhcp.ftwo.tx.charter.com/24.182.200.41)

Hey SK i was wondering if you could upload images from far beyond driven 8 to the site.

Replies:

Author:
Killjoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:57:23 12/26/10 Sun
(p50807E87.dip.t-dialin.net/80.128.126.135)

I realy hope to see more of Faith.
Would be awesome.

Subject: Lady in "Pics & Mpegs" section?

Author:
Agent E-45
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:15:22 09/19/10 Sun
(stnbmb01dc1-224-241.dynamic.mts.net/142.161.224.241)

Hello. Just wondering the name of the cute dark-haired lady, when you click on "Pics & Mpegs" at the top of the screen... she's in jeans laying on her stomach.

Replies:
Subject: Update

Author:
Ke5612
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:51 12/14/10 Tue
(24-196-88-38.dhcp.mdsn.wi.charter.com/24.196.88.38)

This might be the greatest update ever. Just...everything that was added is amazing. Kudos to Sleeperkid and all of the ladies involved. The Keri vs. Jessica Nicole was huge! So good to see Keri at SKWorld. Also, I hadn't noticed Cameron much before, but she is really beautiful. With updates like this, who needs Christmas? Thank you Sleeperkid for running the best site on the internet.

Subject: This week's Family Guy

Author:
ke5612
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:06 11/16/10 Tue
(24-196-88-38.dhcp.mdsn.wi.charter.com/24.196.88.38)

I encourage all of you to watch this week's family guy. It's about women's boxing (as much as Family Guy is about anything). You'll get to see Lois boxing other women. I know it's a cartoon, but then again, it is a strange obsession that draws here.

Cheers!

Subject: match

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:26 10/28/10 Thu
(NoHost/117.205.131.68)

is there any chance of barefoot smother match with devon????

Replies:
Subject: match

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:15 10/28/10 Thu
(NoHost/117.205.131.68)

i like devon matches where she dominates with her feet and smothers on opponent face with her feet (robbery). Please make feet smother match with devon

Subject: Custom Idea

Author:
JCF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:36 10/12/10 Tue
(NoHost/170.170.59.139)

S,

Any chance of a Sumiko vs. Jade Chung match? Not sure if Jade Chung is still in the business, but this seems like a great custom.

Subject: Is Vampiress replacing the Collector?

Author:
Meeper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:17 10/09/10 Sat
(c-98-249-155-43.hsd1.fl.comcast.net/98.249.155.43)

I see the vampiress getting more fans and recent videos. Is it possible she'll be replacing the Collector or has she done so already?

Subject: Just wondering

Author:
TBK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:05:17 10/09/10 Sat
(duppp-66-59-104-228.nas0.blnt.tn.net/66.59.104.228)

Now that the ever lovely Shan has returned to SKW, I wondering if there is a chance of seeing her go one on one with Vivian? Putting the two best "sellers" in SKW history in a match could provide either a classic wrestling match or an over the top laugh fest, depending on how they decided to play it.

Subject: How do you buy SKW videos?

Author:
Meeper (neutral)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:41 09/28/10 Tue

Does SleeperkidsWorld take credit cards through Paypal for buying videos or can you only pay through your bank account with Paypal? Also, if you can pay with a credit card, does delivery take longer than expected?

Replies:
Subject: jackson great

Author:
gerald
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:42:05 09/17/10 Fri
(adsl-99-155-66-224.dsl.bcvloh.sbcglobal.net/99.155.66.224)

i think jackson is very beautiful and very flexible and she is very nice to see her pics of her matches. i think jackson can win the sleeperkidsworld belt sometime. go jackson

Subject: angel orsini riptide

Author:
andy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:20:42 09/03/10 Fri
(cache-mtc-af01.proxy.aol.com/64.12.117.65)

Dear Sleeperkid,
Your tapes are great!! Is the great Angel Orsini aka Riptide still going to do some dvds with you?

Subject: Idea for another BIG SLEEP

Author:
Dat Krazy Wulf!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:24 08/18/10 Wed
(174-26-108-239.phnx.qwest.net/174.26.108.239)

Hey SK. I was just thinking of another subject for the next time you do a BIG SLEEP. I loved the all KO against Cassie, and against Devon, and I thought Sumiko would make a good BIG SLEEP subject, in the jeans and cute Tshirt. Not a custom order, here, just giving a topic for a future video.

-Dat Krazy Wulf!!

Subject: sumiko and pandora

Author:
gideon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:46:26 08/15/10 Sun
(c-24-91-207-221.hsd1.ma.comcast.net/24.91.207.221)

a couple of years ago in a "bliptv" coming attractions montage, I saw Sumiko and Pandora in some serious machine gun and swordplay, was that ever released? I'd love to get a copy.

thanks

Subject: JENELLE / SUMIKO "final appearances"

Author:
SKF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:46:07 08/11/10 Wed
(99-67-22-119.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net/99.67.22.119)

"JENELLE SINCLAIR vs SUMIKO in one of her final appearances"

...which one is leaving? Will it be permanent?

Replies:
Subject: Was wondering about videos

Author:
psych23 (Confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:32 08/09/10 Mon

Hi, I've been watching SleeperKid's World for a while now but I'm confused about the videos and the shipping and handling. The website says a DVD-R is 54.99. Also that shipping and handling is 5.99. Is the Shipping and Handling included in the 54.99 or would I have to put in 59.99?

It also says that if you order up to 5 videos, shipping and handling is the same. So if I order 3 videos, that's like $165 or would it be $171 with the shipping and handling?

Also, how do I know if the video will be available on PPV or not?

Replies:
Subject: FX!!!

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:39:03 07/13/10 Tue

For a look at an SKW Special Effects breakdown featuring the lovely Serena and Eliza, click below:

http://blip.tv/file/3876804

SK

Subject: Super Shan

Author:
Brad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:45:23 07/09/10 Fri
(ip67-152-153-73.z153-152-67.customer.algx.net/67.152.153.73)

So, now that Shan's back, does this mean we'll be seeing more of her alter ego (Supergirl) as well? I ask because I think Shan is one of the finest Supergirls I've ever seen.

Also, I heard Stacy Burke is coming to SKW; is this true? If so, I'd ask her if she can bring her Daisy Chain outfit along. I'd love to see a match in which Super Shan completely destroys Daisy Chain (Stacy Burke). Thanks.

Subject: Chloro's

Author:
The Shockmaster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:36 05/05/10 Wed
(host86-161-4-32.range86-161.btcentralplus.com/86.161.4.32)

Hey SK,

Could I request a PPV vid clip with nothing but chloroform knockouts in it?

I don't think you've done a purely chloroform vid before, it would be a nice change, I loved the pic set "Women Of The Cloth" and it would be great if you could do clip with nothing but chloro knock outs in.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Replies:
  • Re: Chloro's -- azl, 23:02:08 07/07/10 Wed (ool-4572a636.dyn.optonline.net/69.114.166.54)
    • Boo. Hoo. -- shanfan, 22:55:46 07/08/10 Thu (c-76-122-67-219.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/76.122.67.219)
Subject: SKW UPDATED!!!!

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:37 07/07/10 Wed

Updated 7/8/10!!

With TWO new DVDs, ELEVEN new galleries, wrestler debuts, 8 new PPVs, and
MORE...this is one we know you'll love! So check it out at

http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com

...and enjoy!

-SK

Subject: Josie & Trenesha black wrestlers

Author:
linda (enjoy interracial matches)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:55 06/20/10 Sun
(pool-173-52-26-199.nycmny.east.verizon.net/173.52.26.199)

loved the Destruction of aj sparks by big & powerful Josie.would love to see Josie & Trenesha take on Fantasy (in a bikini) & Amo Morbia (also bikini) & give them a one sided beat-down. love strong black women wrestlers.don't see enough of them. let's see more of Josie. thanks Linda

Replies:
Subject: When are we going to see Banzia drops?

Author:
jj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:36 06/17/10 Thu
(S010600254b9eb33e.wp.shawcable.net/24.77.179.253)

Hi
I have been waiting a long time and would really like to see your girls do banzia drops on each other. My favorite wrestling move

Subject: Destruction of A.J.Sparks

Author:
Ed Innocenzi (elated and thankfull)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:06:04 06/16/10 Wed
(clev-pool1-cs30.pool.dslohio.net/66.219.150.31)

I am really glad to see Josie display some of her wrestling skills and strength in defeating A.J. Sparks. I love the theme of a strong and powerfull African American women. I really loved the ending where she has A.J. slung over her shoulder. This reminds me of another powerfull African American wrestler Trenesha. I hope to see more of this. Keep up the good work!

Subject: Girls Interrupted 4=Great Clip!

Author:
Let It Ride
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:10:13 05/21/10 Fri
(ip72-193-215-69.lv.lv.cox.net/72.193.215.69)

Just bought Girls Interrupted 4. You have to love the outfit Candy Lane has on! Add in Stephanie and Fantasy and you have three very attractive wrestlers! Great 2 on 1 action. Always fun to see the single wrestler come back after being ganged up on by a couple of wrestlers or even a group and then do the stacking of the bodies and posing at the end over the losers.

Looking forward to the Candy, Fantasy, Cameron update.

Great site, Kid!

Subject: Tara Bush as Rogue

Author:
dman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:19 05/14/10 Fri
(c-71-202-235-50.hsd1.ca.comcast.net/71.202.235.50)

I see you have Tara Bush on board again. I'd love to see her in the green and yellow Rogue costume that I've seen on your site. Just add the boots, gloves, and a white hair stripe and she'll look perfect. She'd look great getting Ko'd in that costume.

Subject: Fantasy vs Sumiko Video Question

Author:
jim (pretty good)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:42 05/11/10 Tue
(va-76-4-91-99.dhcp.embarqhsd.net/76.4.91.99)

Hi
Im Jim I really enjoy the sleeoerkids videos. Especially because its one of the best sites for good pro style matches.

What was the name of the Sleeperkids video where Fantasy wrestled Sumiko in a pro style match on the blue mats and Fantasy gave Sumiko a great piledriver?

Thanks in advance
Fantasy Rulz!!!
Jim

Replies:
Subject: bri's company

Author:
vallejo78@terra.es (mola)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:45:34 05/09/10 Sun
(51.Red-88-6-106.staticIP.rima-tde.net/88.6.106.51)

me gusta mucho bri sobre todo como le queda el traje de catwoman y los kos que recibe y los golpes en la cabeza estan bien son entretenidos

Subject: When Are RingGoddess Vids Available?

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:43:23 05/01/10 Sat
(c-71-227-163-134.hsd1.wa.comcast.net/71.227.163.134)

Huge Sumiko fan here (who isn't ;-). SK, do you know when all the Sumiko/Josie matches will be available? Looks like 3 were shot for RingGoddess in the ring and 1 shot by you on the mats.

Would love to see them! Keep up the good work! :-)

Replies:
Subject: London Andrews..... " She's Got Legs " series.

Author:
Mr Arcane (Happy, Hopeful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:49 04/27/10 Tue
(f143-061.opera-mini.net/195.189.143.61)

First off SK, you are THE MAN, for finally getting the BBW Goddess known as London Andrews on SKW. I was just wondering.... when will you ever film a new installment of " Shes got legs "? A dream match in that catagory would be between Cameron and Sapphire or Cameron and Sapphire just torturing a small jobber with scissorholds.... Hey, come to think of it, I may have the perfect " She's Got Legs " custom plot the next time London returns to SKW.

Subject: Boring?

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:25:15 04/25/10 Sun
(chello084113203210.10.14.vie.surfer.at/84.113.203.210)

Hey Sleeperkid!

I think your Webpage became a little bit boring. Everytime the girls show the same wrestlingmoves. The main-move is the sleeper hold. I think thats boring. I think you should take mind of new things. The old one are becoming boring! Really!

Chance something!

Greet from Vienna, Austria!

Replies:
Subject: Update (Daffney)

Author:
hakan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:12 04/26/10 Mon
(ip68-230-134-136.ri.ri.cox.net/68.230.134.136)

What happened to the videos with Daffney? Are they up on the site and I'm missing them? If not, will they be added?

Subject: Update

Author:
ke5612
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:48:09 04/25/10 Sun
(24-196-89-28.dhcp.mdsn.wi.charter.com/24.196.89.28)

I just wanted to say, what an update! The Jessica vs. Rain match was great. Rain is gorgeous, and Jessica is an equally beautiful opponent. The Honey vs. Sumiko match was great too. I'm a big fan of apartment style wrestling and boxin over pro and superhero stuff, so this update was manna from heaven.

Thanks again!

Subject: KO's in jeans

Author:
Knockyououtgirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:32 04/16/10 Fri
(d75-158-137-23.abhsia.telus.net/75.158.137.23)

Hey all, I posted this before but didn't get any responses.. what do you think of this idea?

I love seeing women KO'd and leg hook pinned in tight jeans. Will there be any of these in future photoshoots? I'd love to see this in maybe a "The Eyes Have It 4" type of clip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work SK!!!!!!

PS feel free to IM me on yahoo messenger my ID is knockyououtgirl

Subject: Role Reversal

Author:
hymat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:12:59 04/08/10 Thu
(host86-135-166-196.range86-135.btcentralplus.com/86.135.166.196)

In the Deal of the Sentry 6 you have the two girls in their leotards who each take turns getting the better of and lifting the other. Also in Teacher Lesson 3 Gio in a bikini is seen enjoying humilating Serena in a leotard including lifting her several times. Again in Carrying Jackson Vanessa Harding in a scimpy bikini is seen lifting and carrying the equally scantily clad Jackson. But all these women doing the lifting and being lifted are attired in exactly the same way there is no contrast.
But what is truly innovating is in the Bitter Honey series the girl in the red leotard is seen maintaining her superiority over the girl in trousers throughout. Also in a short scene from Fortress 2 the girl in the pink bikini is carrying the booted and trousered girl over her shoulder. She is clearly happy at achieving this feat and so she should be because there is a clear difference between her appearance and the appearance of the girl she is holding. She is very much a feminine girl in her bikini whereas the other defeated girl is attired in masculine trousers, and that is the crucial part of her victory. Not just one girl's triumph over another girl in equal feminine attire but a bikini or leotard girls victory over a masculine trousered girl.
What I am about to say here may be disconcerting to some but if you carried this notion over into the mixed fights as well this would mark a turning point in the victory of the feminine over the masculine. For although in reality Gio in Mixed Dreams Primo or Fayth in Fayths Karma could not overcome a well built man like SK. A much lighter weedier less able kind of guy not only Gio or Fayth could take down but most if not all the women on your site could as well. Also in contrast to SK in his shorts etc this guy could be more abundantly dressed not only to hide his frail stature but also to lend credence to his status as a man. A status and authority the female could be seen to demolish as he laid at this bikini or leotard clad girl's feet or even worst hoisted nonchalantly over her shoulder.

Subject: SKW deals with an impostor...

Author:
SK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:44 03/12/10 Fri

A few days ago my friend London Andrews received a Facebook message from what appeared to be a fellow model named "Ashley Alexis Grace". During the conversation that followed, "Ashley" proceeded to tell London that she needed to be careful if she planned on shooting with me (not knowing that London had already been at my place for 4 days).

London, deciding to play along, asked why. "Ashley" responded that at last year's FetishCon I had basically fucked every girl there, impregnated a few, purposefully injured models, and then physically assaulted "her" (attempting rape), only to get "chased off" by another producer. Needless to say, none of these statements were true.

She then told London NOT to contact her at her Myspace/Model Mayhem page because they'd been hacked. This immediately told us that the only hacked account was the Facebook one "she" was writing from...and that the REAL Ashley Alexis Grace had control of the other accounts.

This morning my friend Angel Williams contacted me with news of the same girl trying to reach her on Facebook and telling her that I was posing as her under a fake Myspace account. When asked for proof by a disbelieving Angel, however, "Ashley" provided none.

At this point it's obvious that some guy out there is impersonating Ms. Grace and spreading lies about myself and God knows who else. After working with the lovely Betty Jaded a few weeks ago she mentioned that the same had happened to her with a guy named Justin who had been pretending to be a girl named RayvenDraven on MySpace. This same Justin character had approached me under the same name requesting nude photos of models in exchange for photos of "her". After Betty Jaded's boyfriend had his fake profile removed from MySpace, he went into a rage (thinking I had done it), claiming that he would find me at FetCon and "kick my ass."

This, obviously, has yet to happen.

Our current hypothesis, then, is that this "Justin" might be the same guy impersonating Ashley Alexis Grace on Facebook and spreading lies about producers and models that saw through his act. Either way, I wanted to post this as a warning to those who may have come across him in the past. At this time I am planning to contact the real Ms. Grace as well as Facebook about this situation. For now, I guess that old saying is true:

You haven't really made it till someone hates you.

-SK

UPDATE! 3.13.10

According to some recent info, the guy who's
been impersonating Ashley Grace and spreading false rumors about several
producers/models is named JUSTIN DRYSDALE. He has been hit by legal
action in the past and currently resides in Canada. I'll be working on
getting his full address and contact info to hand over to my lawyer
within the next few days...but for now, he's the gentleman pictured in
the center of the photo below:

His Twitter page is located here: http://twitter.com/JustinDrysdale

I'll keep this updated as time goes by.

-SK

Subject: KO's in jeans

Author:
Knockyououtgirl (Hopeful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:03:42 03/12/10 Fri
(d75-156-136-73.abhsia.telus.net/75.156.136.73)

Hey SK and SK fans,

I love seeing women KO'd and leg hook pinned in tight jeans. Will there be any of these in future photoshoots? I'd love to see this in maybe a "The Eyes Have It 4" type of clip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work SK.

Subject: Cuándo vuelve Dinah

Author:
guille (feliz)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:52 03/08/10 Mon
(207-74-18-190.fibertel.com.ar/190.18.74.207)

Cuando vuelven Dinah y Vivian, sleeperkid tráelas nuevamente!!!

Subject: Heads up about Female Wrestling Zone

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:11 03/07/10 Sun
(CPE001346ffd26d-CM0017ee61db42.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com/174.115.242.42)

Heads up about Female Wrestling Zone

Just a heads up to stay away from the site Female Wrestling Zone (http://www.femalewrestlingzone.com/). I recently signed up for a one-month membership. The site promises to “update every week with a new gallery of original high resolution photos and a full video download of the match”. I found the content really boring but there was one match that I was interested in seeing. Unfortunately the photos were never uploaded. Instead the site posted a message saying the pictures were “coming up”.

After a couple of weeks passed by I contacted the web site’s owner (some guy named “Theo”). He promised the photos would be posted in a week’s time. More than a week time passes and nothing. I contact him again and he claims the photos were lost and I should be happy with the rest of the content. Needless to say I was not satisfied with that response. He also proceeded to insult me and threatened to sue me if I let anyone else know about how he treats his customers! A real piece of work this guy.

My advice is to stay away from this guy and his sites (he runs a few more as well). The content is really boring (just girls wrestling in the most boring possible manner without any sense of story and unsatisfying resolutions), he “loses photos”, and he treats his customers like crap. Much better to spend your money on merchants who value their customers (I'd recommend Sleeperkid, DoubleTrouble and Slammin' Ladies to start).

- JP

Subject: More of Jade?

Author:
Martin B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:30 03/06/10 Sat
(S0106002191e42556.vf.shawcable.net/70.68.37.15)

Hey SK, what are the chances of us seeing more of Jade in the future? She's one of, if not the best at selling KO's (she was AMAZING in Out for Good 6 and Sierra Sleeps: Episode Two), and is pretty freakin' gorgeous =)

Subject: wrestling

Author:
scott (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:46 02/24/10 Wed
(modemcable152.146-177-173.mc.videotron.ca/173.177.146.152)

heysleeperkid how much do u charge to wrestle one of your girls

Subject: Going to higher heights

Author:
ke5612
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:06 02/23/10 Tue
(24-196-89-28.dhcp.mdsn.wi.charter.com/24.196.89.28)

Is it possible to get Amazon Eve? She's a towering beauty, and would be great wrestling one of your sprites playing the role of the jobber. You could even pit her against Trenesha and call it "Clash of the Titans."

I'd pay to see that.

Subject: A fun scenario

Author:
Darkmark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:00:16 02/18/10 Thu
(r74-195-78-151.unknwn.ab.dh.suddenlink.net/74.195.78.151)

After reading a big book on spaghetti Westerns, I thought of a scenario for a farce starring, probably, Devon and Alex. Here goes:

Scene: An Old West gambling hall (or, maybe, just a table). Devon and others are playing cards. All wear ponchos and hats, maybe some are smoking cigars. (If SK wanted to try for a bandido look, nobody would mind! ;-)) We don't see anyone's legs, just panning up from the table level. Encino Morricone music in the background.

Alex walks in, in poncho and hat, Clint Eastwood style. We also don't see her below the poncho. We go to a closeup of Devon's eyes as she sees her. Then we go to a closeup of Alex's eyes looking at Devon. Finally back to a shot of Alex, raising her hand resolutely to point at Devon.

ALEX: You're the gal that stole my husband.

DEVON: Yeah, so what?

ALEX: He came back.

Alex dramatically throws aside her poncho, revealing a bikini beneath it. Devon upsets the table, scattering cards and players, and throws off her own poncho, revealing a bikini. All the girls at the table have bikinis under their ponchos. Alex confronts Devon and wrestling ensues.

Whattya think of that? ;-)

Subject: Spammers

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:29 02/14/10 Sun

As you can see, someone decided it'd be fun to spam our messageboard and get all older posts removed. If that's the best they can do, then consider me...um...unimpressed? :-)

Keep enjoying the board, guys. We'll be around way after the spammers are gone.

-SK

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Thanks for posting to the board!
Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.